Patriot is a 1996 55' Ocean Alexander 548 motoryacht in very nice condition. She offers an Imron paint job, twin Yanmar/Scania 6SY720 main engines, an Onan 15 kW generator and an Onan 8 kW generator, Magnum 2,000 watt inverter, Dual Racor fuel filters, Naiad stabilizers, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, 3 stateroom layout with full-beam admidships master stateroom with a centerline king size berth, raised pilothouse with internal stairs to the flybridge and 5'8" headroom in the engine room. Patriot is a Great Loop veteran. Sellers have completed their cruising plans and moved ashore, so Patriot is ready to cruise again with her new owners.
Patriot is a 1996 55' Ocean Alexander 548 motoryacht in very nice condition. She offers an Imron paint job, twin Yanmar/Scania 6SY720 main engines, an Onan 15 kW generator and an Onan 8 kW generator, Magnum 2,000 watt inverter, Dual Racor fuel filters, Naiad stabilizers, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, 3 stateroom layout with full-beam admidships master stateroom with a centerline king size berth, raised pilothouse with internal stairs to the flybridge and 5'8" headroom in the engine room. The original Detroit Diesel 485 HP main engines were replaced in 2008 with the more powerful and fuel efficient Yanmar 720 HP engines with electronic controls that deliver a fuel efficient 10 knot cruise or continuous duty cruise speed of 18 knots and a top speed of 21 knots.
Patriot is a multiple Great Loop veteran. Sellers have completed their full time liveaboard cruising plans and moved ashore, so Patriot is ready to cruise again with her new owners.
From the swimplatform, you walk into the aftdeck via the transom gate, where you will find a folding teak table and four teak chairs, engine room access, lazarette access, molded-in steps to each side deck, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge, storage cabinetry forward and a sliding door to the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find L-shaped seating with a coffee table to starboard, bar with ice maker starboard forward, dayhead port aft, lounge chair with ottoman to port and entertainment/storage cabinetry port forward. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse with the flybridge steps port aft, side deck access door to port, settee port forward, stateroom companionway forward, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward and galley starboard aft. Walk forward and step down into the guest companionway to find the full-beam master stateroom with centerline king size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower aft, a guest stateroom with two single berths to port, guest head with enclosed shower to starboard and a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and direct access to the head. The engine room access is via a companionway in the aftdeck cabinetry.
The head room in the salon is 6'11", 7'6" on the aftdeck, 6'5" on the flybridge, 6'10" in the pilothouse/galley, 6'5" in the master stateroom and master stateroom shower, 6'6" in the port guest stateroom, 6'6" in the forward guest stateroom and 6'5" in the guest shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'8" long, the forward guest stateroom berth is 6'9" long, the port guest stateroom upper berth is 6'8" long and the lower berth is 6'4" long.
The lowest attainable height is 18' with the radar and satellite TV dome removed. It is 21'5" with everything in place.
Patriot offers an amidships full-beam master stateroom with a centerline king size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower, a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to port with two single berths. The guest head is to starboard with an enclosed shower and direct access from the forward stateroom.
The salon offers a sliding door to the aftdeck, new L-shaped seating with a coffee table to starboard, wetbar with ice machine starboard forward, entertainment/storage cabinetry port forward, new lounge chair with ottoman to port, dayhead port aft, opening side windows with blinds and bound carpet over a teak parquet sole.
The galley is starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and two Sub-Zero drawer freezers and icemaker
- Kenyon 3 burner electric cooktop
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- KitchenAid microwave oven
- Dry storage
- In-Sink-Erator disposal
- Franke double sinks
- Insta Hot water faucet
- Teak & holly sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Aft open pass through to the salon
- U-Line icemaker in the salon bar
- U-Line refrigerator on the flybridge
- Kenyon electric grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the pilothouse settee, the flybridge settee and the aftdeck table.
The full-beam master stateroom is amidships and offers a centerline king size berth, nightstands, reading lights, three cedar lined hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, shelves, full length mirror, teak parquet sole, desk/vanity port forward and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, anchor chain locker access, 2 portlights, bound carpet over teak parquet sole and direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower starboard aft.
The port guest stateroom offers two single berths, 2 portlights, 2 hanging lockers, reading lights, storage cabinet and drawer and bound carpet over teak parquet sole.
The guest head with enclosed shower is across the companionway to starboard.
- Miele T1515 dryer
- Miele W1113 washer
The raised pilothouse offers a helm starboard forward, side deck access door on each side, settee port forward, internal steps to the flybridge and the galley starboard aft.
The flybridge offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure forward and on each side, non-skid deck, helm with storage underneath forward, two helm seats, settee with storage port aft, benchseat with storage to starboard, deck storage box, U-Line refrigerator in a cabinet starboard aft, hinged Radar arch, tender davit and tender storage aft and a hatch and stainless steel & teak ladder to the aftdeck.
The aftdeck offers a 3/4 hardtop, molded-in steps to each side deck, non-skid deck, lazarette access, engine room access, storage cabinet with electric cooktop grill forward, stainless steel & teak ladder port forward, sliding door to the salon, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, removable stainless steel steps on port side, step box, teak cap rails, sun shade and a hot/cold fresh water shower.
- KVH M5 satellite TV system
- KVH satellite TV system control in the salon
- DirecTV receiver in the salon and master stateroom
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon, master stateroom and forward guest stateroom
- Sony STR-DE505 audio receiver in the salon
- Sony DVP-NC665P DVD/CD player in the salon
- Samsung DVD/VCR in the master stateroom
- Sony CDX-3100 CD/stereo in the master stateroom and forward guest stateroom
- Sony DVP-NS575P DVD/CD player in the forward guest stateroom
- Eurostar cassette/stereo in the port guest stateroom
- Polyplanar speakers
- Nobeltec Radar
- Digital Yacht AIS
- Simrad AP 25 autopilot at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M604 VHF at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Icom Commandmic II remote VHF on the flybridge
- Interphase forward looking sonar on the flybridge with remote screen at the lower helm
- Ipad tablet with Bad Elf GPS
- HP ship's computer with Nobeltec electronic charts and AOC monitor at the lower helm and VEI monitor on the flybridge
- Netgear ProSafe POE FS108P network switch
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Onan 15MDL3J 15 kW generator with approximately 4,119 hours
- Onan 8MDKDJ 8 kW generator with approximately 3,721 hours
- Magnum MS2012 inverter/charger (2018)
- Cyberpower 850 AVR UPS for ship's computer
- Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord system
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Spare 50 amp shore power cord
- 2 X Acme transformers
- Sentry 24 volt 60 amp battery charger
- ProMariner ProSport 20 amp battery charger
- BlueSea, Cole Hersee and Guest battery switches
- 110 vac outlet and 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- Twin Yanmar/Scania 6SY720 720 HP main engines with approximately 2,904 hours (starboard rebuilt in 2018)
- Yanmar i5601E system panels at each helm
- ZF 325-1A gearboxes
- Teleflex electronic engine controls
- Groco sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Dual Racor 75/1000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter for each generator
- Oil change system
- Naiad 201 stabilizer system
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters (Stern thruster - 2018)
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (30,000 BTU and two 12,000 BTU units)
- Torrid 30 gallon water heater
- Spare propellers
- Head Hunter Royal Flush electric fresh water/raw water heads
- Engine room toolbox
- Maxwell 2500 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control on the flybridge
- Vulcan anchor with 150' anchor chain and 100' nylon rode
- Fortress anchor with 100' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Bow pulpit
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Washdown forward
- Non-skid decks forward, sides and on the flybridge and teak deck on the aftdeck
- 2 X windshield covers
- Boarding gate each side
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel & painted teak swim ladder
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Marquipt Tide Ride gangway
- Dock water connection
- Fresh water and raw water washdowns
- Superstructure and hullsides painted with Imron in 2013
- Hull bottom painted in October 2020
- Boston Whaler 2007 11' Sport 110 tender
- Mercury 25 HP 4 stroke outboard
- Marquipt 800 LB davit
- Fireboy FE-241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Rule bilge pumps
- High bilge alarm system
- ACR searchlight
- Aft security camera
- Lifesling and Lifesling2 overboard recovery systems
- Zodiac Coastal 4-person liferaft
- ACR Globalfix EPIRB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.