Photo 1 of 13
Loaded with triple Yamaha
Loaded with triple Yamaha 350's, bow and stern thrusters, SeaKeeper Gyro stabilizer, and air conditioning throughout.
- Triple Yamaha V-8 main engines
- Westerbeke 6.3kW diesel generator, 342 hours
- White bottom paint over white gelcoat
- Copper paint over white gelcoat topsides
- Bamboo carpeting over white gelcoat non-skid in cockpit
- Bennett trim tabs with LED indicators
- Vetus bow thruster
- Yamaha 19" 3-blade stainless-steel props
- Beige Sunbrella canvas (console and sea covers)
- Powder-coated white welded stainless-steel deck railings
- Yamaha electric controls
- Yamaha digital controls
- Ritchie Fluxgate compass
- Bruce polished anchor with chain, nylon rode
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Fireboy FE-241 auto system and (2) ABC size 1 dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum fuel tanks, 400-gallons
- 60-Gallons water tank
- Raritan electric head with macerator
- 6 Group 31 AGM batteries in covered boxes
- AC Electrical - 120V - 30 - amp split system service
- U-Flex hydraulic steering with power assist and tilt helm
- Garmin 200 VHF
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 GPS
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 depth
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 radar
- Fusion CD stereo
- Marinair 16,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Fischer-Panda diesel generator
- (2) Rule 2000 gph automatic bilge pumps
- Seaward electric 11-gallon water heater
- Indel Isotherm refrigerator
- Kenyon 2-burner stove
All purchasers should assume that items on board not specifically listed on the specification sheet are not included in the sale of the vessel, including personal belongings and tools.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 0"
- LOA: 41' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 0"
- Engine(s): Yamaha V-8
- Hours: 350
- HP: 1050
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Intrepid
- Model: Evolution
Please call or email us with any questions.
1500 Cordova Rd. #200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!