Jamestown, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 19
<img title="Aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2073156590.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_290092051.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Yanmar 29hp" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2128584294.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Line drawing" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_88607268.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"The Baltic 35 was a fast, handy and comfortable racer-cruiser. Her design and layout made her easy for a family crew to handle, and she was amazingly roomy and comfortable below decks. The fine waterline guaranteed speed to windward, even in choppy seas. Special care had been taken to design the section and distribution of displacement to optimize performance and handling characteristics." - Baltic Yachts website
"Illustrious" is one of the cleanest and best maintained yachts I have had the pleasure to represent. She must be seen to appreciate. Her owners have meticulously maintained this yacht with an "open checkbook" policy boasting freshly painted topsides, new teak decks, newly refinished teak and holly sole and more.
The Baltic 35 has a two-cabin, one-head layout. There is a v-berth forward with the head next aft to port. The spacious main salon has a U-shaped dinette to port and a settee to starboard. The galley is aft to port with all the amenities of home with the well equipped nav station aft to starboard. The aft cabin has a double pullman berth and a settee.
- Teak and holly sole refinished 2018
- 12-volt Hella fans
- Weems and Plath clock and barometer
- All new head hoses 2017-2018
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressure hot and cold fresh water
- Fresh and sea water manual foot pumps
- Mobilife 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Marinetics LPG solenoid
- Ice box
- 12-volt Thermcool refrigerator under salon settee
Hull and deck
- 2017 - Awlgripped topsides - blue
- 2012-2013 - new teak decks including cockpit and combings
- Lead keel
- Spade rudder - 2004
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with remote operation at helm
- Recessed anchor locker with salt water washdown
- 30lb Plow stainless steel anchor with 40' x 5/16" chain and 120' x 3/4" rode
- 3 x Lewmar hatches replaced with canvas covers - 2007
- Lifelines replaced 2007
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak folding cockpit table
Sails and rigging
- North mainsail - cruising - Nordac - 1997
- North mainsail - racing - Kevlar - 2002
- North #2 genoa - racing - Mylar
- North #3 genoa - racing - Kevlar/Mylar/3DL - 2001
- Ace #3 genoa - cruising - 2001
- North spinnaker - racing - nylon
- Spin pole
- Baltic aluminum double spreader rig with jumper struts and running backstays
- Navtec rod rigging
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang
- Reckmann headsail furler
- Lewmar ST43 primary winches
- Lewmar ST40 secondary winches
- Lewmar ST 30 x 6
- Dodger, bimini, winch covers, binnacle cover
- Raymarine RL70RC GPS chartplotter and radar at nav station
- Raymarine RL70RC GPS chartplotter and radar at helm
- Raymarine Raydome mounted on transom
- Raymarine ST 60 multi-function displays throughout cockpit and nav station
- Raymarine 6000+ autopilot with repeater at nav station
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with RAM mic in cockpit
- ICOM IC-M710 SSB radio - not hooked up
- AM/FM/CD stereo with main salon and cockpit speakers
- 2004 Yanmar 3YM30 29hp inboard diesel - approx 450 hours
- 3-blade Maxprop - 2004
- Espar diesel cabin heater with ducts to all cabins - rebuilt 2010
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump - rebuilt 2017
- Auto bilge pump with float switch
- Electric shower sump pump
- Raritan head - new pump 2018
- 3 x 12-volt/120AH batteries - new 2017
- 100-amp alternator
- 110-volt shorepower with 30-amp x 75' shorepower cord
- Prosine battery charger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 35' 0"
- LOA: 35' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 6"
- DRAFT: 6' 1"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3YM30
- Hours: 450
- HP: 29
- Fuel: 26 gallons
- Water: 38 gallons
- Holding: 25 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Baltic
- Model: 35
- Designer: Baltic Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!