Port Clinton, Ohio
Photo 1 of 9
The 240 Dauntless is an accomplished “multitasker,” ready for action, whatever your plan. Numerous options, accessories and packages, along with ample space onboard, allow you to best customize your Whaler to fit your needs. Each day on the water is perfect, no matter the agenda.
Upgrades / Additional Features
- Load Rite Elite Aluminum Trailer Included with Sale of Vessel
- Desert Tan Hull
- Mercury 300 Verado w/ 67 Hours
- Raymarine 8" GPS / Chartplotter
- Fusion Sound
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 21" interior freeboard
- 8" cleats – bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Bow rail – welded stainless steel
- Casting platform – full-width aft
- Drink holders – forward (2)
- Garboard drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes – bow and stern
- Rod holders – stern deck-mounted stainless steel (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails – aft welded stainless steel
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Trolling motor flat at bow
- Acrylic access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Console face gray gelcoat
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Grab rail at front of console
- Interior light
- Livewell – insulated with blue interior and lid on front of console
- Portable head in console
- Rod holders – console-mounted stainless steel (6)
- Stainless steel opening port light with screen
- Steering wheel with urethane grip – stainless steel
- Bow cushion
- Forward console seat
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide-out carry-on cooler (54 qt)
- Stern seat with folding backrest and elevating seat base
- Bow anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable bow storage under forward starboard seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable console storage
- Lockable rod storage under forward seating with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seat
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery boxes and switch and dual battery wiring
- Electric horn
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fuel tank (90 gallons)
- Navigation lights
- Propeller – stainless steel
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
- Tilt steering
Mercury 300 Verado - 67 Hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 24' 0"
- LOA: 24' 0"
- BEAM: 8' 6"
- DRAFT: 1' 2"
- Engine(s): Mercury 300 Verado
- Hours: 67
- HP: 300
- Fuel: 90 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Boston Whaler
- Model: 240 Dauntless
Please call or email us with any questions.
911 SE 6th Avenue Ste 109
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!