38' Cabo Rico
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 31
<img title="Companionway ladder engine access" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1647512336.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Yanmar engine" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_140243303.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1964562176.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit bimini" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_939717985.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit storage" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_495639419.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_89782527.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2058809543.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_795985400.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Foredeck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1656555103.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_332532138.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1414880635.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Profile" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_897713502.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1969584619.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dockside" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_521698051.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_964720810.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Drone view" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_441695944.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Dalliance is a 1987 Cabo Rico 38 with a large main salon, king size V berth forward, and quarter berth aft. She is cutter rigged and ready to go cruising with many custom features including 105 gal water capacity with water maker, AC, and 2003 56hp Yanmar engine. She has 110 gallons diesel in two 55 gallon fiberglass tanks; great for extended range.
The main salon is larger than standard, with a bulkhead mounted table to provide a full double berth on starboard and single to port. Dalliance is one the best, well built cruising boats in her class.
- Her teak cockpit was removed and re glassed by Brewers Boat Yard in 2010.
- Re powered 56 hp Yanmar 2003
- Dometic 16,000 btu AC
- Force Ten stove with oven 2018
Forward V berth with hanging locker to port and head with shower to starboard.
The main salon has a centerline drop leaf table with settees starboard and port. The starboard settee slides out to create a double berth. Ample stowage with finely finished teak cabinetry behind and under each settee.
The starboard quarter has a quarter berth with hanging locker and nav station.
The port quarter has the galley with refrigeration, 3 burner propane stove, and sink with pressurized hot and cold water
All interior space built with Costa Rican teak joinery and finished with high gloss varnish. Teak and holly sole. 12 bronze opening ports and three opening hatches
- Dometic air conditioner 16,000 BTU's 2014
- New V berth cushion 2014
- Salon and quarter berth cushions re upholstered 2016
- All lights LED 2016
- Force Ten 3 burner gas stove with oven 2018
- New kitchen faucet 2018
- Adler Barbour 12 v refrigeration
- Rebuilt but uninstalled PUR water maker
- New Isotherm 6 gal water heater 2016
- Water filter 2015
The original teak cockpit was removed and the cockpit floor was re glassed properly as well as the storage compartments. All work was completed at Brewers Boat Yard in Plymouth, MA.
- Bimini and dodger 2014
- SailTrim covers, hatch covers, pedestal and grill covers 2014
- Aft bimini extension cover 2014
- Cockpit cushions 2014
- Full cockpit enclosure with screens 2018
- Cockpit teak table 2014
- Companionway teak doors 2014
- LED Tricolor and anchor lights 2014
- 4D AGM 210 amp hour house battery 2016
- Group 31 engine start battery
- LED deck spreader lights 2015
- Mastervolt ChargeMaster 12/50-3 battery charger 2016
- 100 amp Balmar alternator
- ICOM M73 2014
- VHF radio 2014
- Depth sounder 2017
- Epirb 2017
- Ham radio with automatic tuner and KISS Ground Plane
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine ST50 autopilot with linear arm drive
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Lofrans 12v windlass
- 35 lb CQR anchor on 300' chain
- Secondary anchor with 30' stainless steel chain and 300' of 3/4" rode
- New life lines 2011
- Bow sprit fittings 2013
- Deck/transom painted 2014
- Kuum rail mount 2014
- Mar Tek dinghy davits 2014
- Dinghy davit blocks and cleats 2014
- Magma grill 2014
- Outboard motor lift 2017
- Epoxy barrier coat and bottom paint 2016
- Radar arch with boom gallows and wind generator mast
- Brightwork 2018
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- 56hp Yanmar 4JH3E with approximately 1995 hours, re powered 2003, serviced 5/2018
- Yanmar transmission
- Racor fuel filter 500FG
- Submersible Magdrive pump 2014
- Scupper valves, thru hulls, hoses replaced 2014
- Jabsco head 2014
All sanitation hoses replaced 2015
Pump impeller 2016
Prop balanced 2018
Wash down pump on bow 2018
Oil change pump system
New engine mounts, new prop shaft and cutlass bearings 2018
Extra large bilge pump 2018
- Spares including: Spare Balmar alternator Fresh water pump Autopilot control head Head pump assemble, joker valve and gaskets Raw water pump impeller Complete wind generator and additional spares Smart charger Depth sounder head and transponder Filters, Belts, Bulbs, Gaskets
Sails and Rigging
- New main sail 2010
- Roller furling stay sail 2013
- Roller furling jib 1998
- New standing rigging 2011
- New Harken jib roller furling system 2013
- Battens for main sail 2015
- Mac Pack 2015
Other exclusions- personal items on board, Our Commissioning Log Plaque will be removed and another new one provided.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Hours: 1995
- HP: 46
- Fuel: 110 gallons
- Water: 105 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cabo Rico
- Model: CR 38 Cutter
- Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Please call or email us with any questions.
629 NE 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!