Dania Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 15
Great for fishing and cruising!
The salon deck has been replaced with rich varnished wood planking. Removable panels allow full topside access to both engines plus engine room access from both forward and aft lifting stairs. Forward and to port, just below the flat screen TV is a stereo/video control center. The built-in ice maker and refrigerator are conveniently placed on the aft enclosed sundeck. The salon looks over the galley and dinette to 3 large forward windows. This desirable panoramic view enhances the enjoyment of the main salon.
The galley is 4 steps down to port and dinette to starboard. Just forward of the galley is the VIP stateroom with its own head and shower. The VIP berth is a double along the starboard hull. 4 steps down from the salon lead to the guest and owner's quarters. To starboard is the guest cabin with 2 single berths. Across the companionway is the guest head. Further aft is the spacious owner's cabin featuring a centerline queen berth.
- Large open salon
- Rich wood planking in salon, galley and enclosed skylounge
- Beautiful wood paneling throughout
- Ample light and ventilation - panoramic view
- Washer and dryer in owner's stateroom
- Wet bar with uline ice maker
- MarineAir digital A/C controllers in salon, owner's and VIP cabins
- Hella 12 vdc fans, 2 in each salon, owner's cabin and VIP
- 3 TUS hookup for 4
- Refrigerator in aft salon
- Digital flat screen in main salon
- Westinghouse full size refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Full size 4 burner electric glass cooktop with self-cleaning oven
- 6 seat dinette opposite galley
- Galley exhaust
Electronics & Navigation
- Pioneer stereo at helm
- Sony stereo system in salon with CD/DVD player
- Two (2) flat screen televisions and one (1) Vivitar screen at helm
- Sony VCR
- Northern Lights 15 kw genset
- Back-up genset KOBOTA 3 kw extra generator
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 3000 watt/40 amp inverter/charger with remote auto charger
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92TI's
- 3 Cruisair A/C systems
- 12 gallon Raritan water heater
- Electric heads
- Owner's head supplied with fresh water
Deck & Hull
- Enclosed sundeck with enclosed hard top
- Hull repainted 2008
- Recent haulout inspection and bottom paint
- Ideal vertical rope/chain electric windlass with up & down switches
- Flybridge semi enclosed with Eisenglass
- Dinghy mount on sundeck roof
- Electric dinghy hoist crane
Safety & Fire Protection
- Four (4) hand held fire extinguishers
- Rare fish cockpit including two (2) fighting chairs and cockpit controls
- Gunwale rod holders
Three staterooms, three heads, and fish cockpit all in one roomy, economical package. If these are your requirements, this is your boat!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 53' 0"
- LOA: 53' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 8"
- DRAFT: 4' 6"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesel 6V92TI
- Hours: 3498
- HP: 1040
- Fuel: 1150 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 200 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Atlantic
- Designer: Hatteras
Please call or email us with any questions.
101 N Riverside Dr. Suite 123
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!