37' Pacific Seacraft
Near Charleston, South Carolina
Photo 1 of 21
<img title="Self Tailing Primary Winch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1647240802.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bronze Portlight" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_712598175.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_71119380.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1851555956.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_857304909.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1096501635.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Pacific Seacraft 37 Fully Equipped and Ready to Sail
**Fantastic Value - Price Just Reduced**
"Sweet Thing" is a fine example of the exceptionally seaworthy W.I.B. Crealock designed Pacific Seacraft 37. Her double-furling cutter rig, canoe stern and her shoal draft keel make her ready to sail to the islands and beyond in comfort and style.
"The Crealock 37 is an attempt to provide the weekender and the cruising sailor with a boat which will travel fast between ports under complete control, and which will yet remind him that the passage itself should be one of the pleasures of the cruise." --W.I.B. Crealock, Designer
Step aboard "Sweet Thing" and you will immediately be struck by her solid construction and quality materials - from fine teak accents to heavy bronze opening port lights. Her many recent cruising upgrades include a linear auto helm, an offshore wind vane, a water maker, solar panels, heavy duty ground tackle and an electric windlass. She is not only stylish and comfortable, she is fully equipped and ready to go.
April / May 2016 Additions & Services;
- Kayden 80 E 3.5 GPH water maker
- (2) 230 watt solar panels
- Cape Horn Self Steering wind vane
- Icom 802 SSB with Pactor modem
- Xantrex Battery charger/inverter
- 4 new Lifelene 80 Amp hour AGM batteries.
- Lofrans Tigress electric windless
- Rocna 25 kg anchor, 140' 3/8 BBB chain 200' 5/8 braid rope rode.
- Fortress FX 37 anchor W/25' 3/8' chain and 200' 5/8' 3 strand rope rod
- Sanitation hoses replaced and head rebuilt.
- Hauled, bottom painted, aft cut less bearing replaced, prop balanced., new zincs
- Full engine service, including filters, fluids, impeller, etc
Other Notable Features;
Although she is built to sail in even the most challenging conditions "Sweet Thing" is remarkably roomy and comfortable below decks. The welcoming companionway leads to a generous U-shaped galley to starboard. To port, there is a navigation station with upgraded electrical panels and an ample quarter berth. The main salon boasts stunning teak joinery work, six solid bronze opening port lights, a large Bomar hatch, a folding teak dinette table and plush Ultra leather upholstery. The starboard settee easily converts to a double berth. The head is forward to starboard with two large louvered hanging lockers to port. The master stateroom is forward, with a roomy offset double berth and a dressing seat which also serves as easy passage into and out of the berth. Three large opening ports and a Bomar hatch provide plenty of light and ventilation. The overall feel is that of comfortable quality which is enhanced by the lovely teak and holly sole throughout.
- Teak Joinery Throughout; Teak & Holly Cabinsole
- Sleeps 6
- UltraLeather Interior Cushions (New 2010)
- Soft Vinyl Headliner with Zippers to Access Hardware and Wiring
- Chelsea- Boston Series Barometer
- 6'4" Headroom
The U-Shaped galley to starboard is set-up to please even the most discriminating onboard chef. There is a large double stainless sink, a gimballed stainless propane oven and stove, two cutting boards, and is is the case throughout this boat, there is ample storage in lockers accessed by louvered teak doors. 12v refrigeration cools the two-compartment ice box.
- Sea Frost 12V Refrigeration (New 2011)
- Force 10 Stainless Steel 2-Burner Gimballed Propane Stove/Oven with 2 tanks
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Deep 10" Double SStainless Steel Sinks
- Manual Sea Water Foot Pump
- Manual Fresh Water Foot Pump
- Teak Spice Rack
- Teak Serving Tray
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter w/Radar
- Raymarine Radar Dome
- Raymarine ST40 Depth
- Icom 802 SSB with Pactor Modem (New 5/2016)
- VHF ICOM-IC-M502
- ICOM Commander Mic II
- Autopilot Autohelm ST6000 Linear Drive
- Comnav Wind Instruments
- Clarion M/09 Radio and CD with 2 Bose Speakers
- Toshiba Flatscreen TV
- Compass Ritchie Globemaster SP-5
- (2) 230 Watt Solar Panels (New 5/2016)
- (4) Lifeline Group 31 AGM batteries (New 5/2016)
- HR 1800 battery charger / inverter 1000W (New 5/2016)
- 500 Watt Inverter
- Lightning Ground System
- Hitachi 80 Amp Alternator
- Second Battery Switch
- (2) Marinco 50' Shore Power Cables
- 12V LED/110V Lighting and Receptacles
- GFCI Protection
- Hella Cabin Fans
"Sweet Thing"s 44 HP Yanmar diesel is smooth, quiet and has plenty of power. With the companionway ladder and cover removed the engine access is excellent. A removable hatch cover in the cockpit sole provides excellent access to the top of rear of the engine which is clean and has been consistently professionally maintained.
- Kayden 80E 3.5 GPH water maker (New 5/2016)
- Crusair Reverse Cycle Heat/Air
- Yanmar 44 HP Diesel (Full service 5/2016)
- New Motor Mounts (2013)
- New Oil Cooler (2013)
- Fresh Water Cooling System
- Racor Fuel Filter
- Engine Fuel Shut Off Valve
- Emergency Engine Stop/Alarm
- Engine Room Sound Insulation
- Gronco Manual Head, rebuilt and sanitation hoses replaced 4/2016
- Y Valve
- Automatic Electric Bilge Pump
- Electric Shower Sump Pump
- Fiberglass Fuel Tank Under Cabin Sole w/Fuel Gauge
- Emergency Tiller
Sails and Rigging
- Full Battened Mainsail
- 110% Furling Headsail
- Furling Staysail
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Mack Pack w/Lazy Jacks for Main Sail
- Profurl NC42 Roller Furling Headsail Stay
- Profurl Roller Furling Staysail Stay
- Running Backstays
- Mainsail, staysail and headsail removed May 2016 and fully inspected / repaired by a sail loft.
Construction and Deck
"Sweet Thing" is a heavily built offshore cruiser, with an external solid lead, Scheel keel (shoal draft 4'6"), and skeg hung rudder, solid glass hand laid up hull, cast reinforced Bowmar hatches and solid bronze port lights. Her rudder has large skeg and bronze propeller is in a protected aperture. Hauled in April 2016, new bottom paint, cutlass bearing and prop balanced.
- Two Lewmar #46 ST Bronze Primary Winches
- Three Lewmar #16 ST Bronze Winches on Cabintop
- Two Lewmar #16 ; One-Lewmar #8 Bronze Winches
- Lofrans Tigress electric windlass (New 5/2016)
- Rocna 25 kg primary anchor w/ 140' 3/8 BBB chain and 200' 5/8 braid rope rode (New 5/2016)
- Fortress FX 47 secondary anchor w/25' 3/8 chain and 200' 5/8 3 strand rope rode (New 5/2016)
- Cape Horn Self Steering Wind Vane (New 5/2016)
- Garhauer Solid Vang
- Lewmar Folding Wheel
- Bronze Opening Ports w/ Screens (10)
- 29" High Double Lifelines and Stainless Steel Stanchion
- Life Sling Recovery System
- Edson Teak Cockpit Table with Folding Leaves
- Swim ladder
- SS Mast Rails (Sissy Bars)
- Dorade Vents
- Forespar Whisker Pole Chocks
- (2) Adjustable cockpit seats (New 2016)
- (2) Propane #20 Aluminum Tank
- Dodger/Bimini/Connector (New 2014)
- Outland Hatch Covers
- Rail Mounted Propane Grill
- Outboard Motor Hoist
- Navigation Lights
- Vetus Cowls
- Cockpit Canvas Cover
- Teak Drop Boards for Companionway
- Custom Saloon Doors for Companionway
- Cockpit Cushions
"Sweet Thing" is a beautiful example of the Pacific Seacraft 37 that has been afforded excellent care and numerous upgrades. All original documents and manuals including original factory equipment and dealer installed options list have been maintained with the vessel. She is seriously for sale and is definitely one of the nicest 37's on the market in turn-key cruise ready condition awaiting her new owners.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 0"
- LOA: 37' 0"
- BEAM: 10' 10"
- DRAFT: 4' 10"
- Hours: 2750
- HP: 44
- Fuel: 40 gallons
- Water: 95 gallons
- Holding: 12 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Pacific Seacraft
- Model: 37
Please call or email us with any questions.
777 SE 20th St, Suite 255
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!