37' Cruisers Yachts
Unknown, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 11
An exceptionally roomy double cabin motoryacht, this 37' has the room of a 40'. There are two staterooms with queen berths in each and two heads, one with a tub. Equipped with a pair of 380 hp Mercruiser engines, she has an easy 18 knot cruise. This 3750 has been lightly cruised and has only 125 hours on her engines since rebuild. Loaded with all the comfort, safety and navigational options you would expect from a coastal cruiser. In exceptional condition and easily seen in the water.
Twin Mercruiser Horizon inboards. 380 Hp each. Freshwater cooled.
Recent service completed:
- Transmission coolers
- Heat exchanger
- Water pumps
- Tune up
Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms. The master is aft with queen size berth and ensuite head and tub. Forward is the guest stateroom with another queen berth and ensuite head. Main cabin has a convertible dinette, L-shaped lounge with TV across L-shaped galley down. Cherry interior.
- L-shaped forward
- Princess 2-burner stove
- Microwave/convection oven with broiler
- Built in coffeemaker
- Sink with pressure hot/cold water
- Stereo HI-FI VCR
- local TV antenna
- Horizon VHF with hailer 2016
- Remote helm stereo
- 19" TV with tape in salon
- Raymarine radar and chart plotter
- Echo pilot forward looking depth sounder (Interphase)
- Bose surround sound system
- Clarion AM/FM cassette player
- 13" TV in master stateroom
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Kohler 7.3kw genset with sound shield
- 110V/12V systems
- Dual 30amp shore power
- 12V lighting
- 110V plugs
- (2) Zone reverse cycle AC
- SMX II controls for AC
- Vacu-flush heads
- U-line icemaker
- New house battery
- Two starter batteries 3 year old
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Full flybridge and aft deck enclosures replaced with in the past two seasons.
- U-shaped lounge on bridge (sits 6)
- Wing doors
- Radar arch
- Windshield covers
- Integral bow pulpit with stainless rails
- Integral swim platform with swim ladder
- Molded in steps from swim platform
- Bridge and aft deck carpet (New)
SODA POP has been primarily used as a summer retreat, with some bay cruising and an occasional weekend cruise. It has seen very light use and it shows. A very roomy double cabin with lots of headroom for its length.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 0"
- LOA: 37' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 8"
- DRAFT: 3' 2"
- Engine(s): Twin Gas Mercruiser Horizon
- Hours: 125
- HP: 760
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 70 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cruisers Yachts
- Model: 3750
Please call or email us with any questions.
777 SE 20th St, Suite 255
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!