Photo 1 of 33
<img title="Teak and holly stairs" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1872478356.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1765487893.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard lounge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_86365309.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port dinette" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1981237796.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1487489489.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley storage" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_408991280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Microwave/ coffee station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1651438687.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="SS sink and 2 burner stove" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_755682926.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hanging locker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_764107526.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_943592319.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1539874881.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Flat Screen" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1539012462.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head compartment" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_803858647.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head compartment" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_348302529.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hydraulic engine hatch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1021202040.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port engine" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_751535954.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard engine" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1407929689.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_217273837.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Long considered "the most boat for the money" in the Tiara line, the 3500 Express is a high-style family cruiser with impressive accommodations. She's heavily built on a modified-V hull with a shallow keel and prop pockets to reduce the draft. The interior is huge for a 35-footer thanks to the super-wide beam 13'9". This particular Tiara 3500 is powered with the optional twin 420 HP Cummins diesels that will cruise the boat at 28 knots with a top speed of approximately 32 knots. This is easily one of the nicest interiors we have seen in any mid-sized express and the pride in ownership shows from top to bottom.
New salon cushions and complete detailing.
TheTiara 35 Express “plan A” interior is open and spacious thanks to the super-wide beam. The salon lounge to starboard can be converted into a private "stateroom" at night. The portside dinette, with a removable pedestal seat allows the dinette to seat five and also converts to a double berth. The private forward stateroom has a double berth with storage beneath. Head compartment with VacuFlush toilet, shower and molded in corian sink with storage below. The classic galley includes abundant storage, microwave, 2 burner electric stove and refrigerator. Additional features include a holly and teak cabin sole, teak cabinetry and central vacuum. The cockpit has seating for 8, wetbar with an ice maker, a huge storage trunk built into the transom, and a 4’ swim platform with double transom doors
Deck and Cockpit
- Power helm seat
- Tilt-away helm station
- Electric windshield vent
- Sliding companionway door w/lock
- Custom Tiara windshield – center power assist
- Windshield wipers
- Map table with beverage holders and storage
- Cockpit wet bar and ice maker
- Radar Arch with recessed lighting
- Sunbrella bimini cover with custom camper top, side curtains.
- Helm drop down curtains
- Helm/console & seat covers
- Storage cockpit cover
- Aft bench seat with cooler and storage drains
- Aft facing fold down lounge
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Hot/cold transom shower
- 48" swim platform with ladder
- Radar arch
- Remote control cockpit lighting
- Bow pulpit life rails
- Electric windlass with anchor
- Bow mounted remote control search light
- Forward deck sunpad
- Three aluminum deck hatches w/adjuster
- Non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
- Recessed trim tabs
- Hydraulic engine hatch
- Hydraulic trunk hatch
- Dual transom doors
- Dockside water regulator
- Daytime engine hatch
- Forward stateroom double berth with privacy door
- Hanging locker stbd
- Underberth storage w/top & side access
- Storage locker stbd
- Mirrored forward bulkhead
- Hullside shelves
- Portside dinette converts to double berth
- Dinette table w/high gloss finish
- Flat screen TV
- Storage locker
- Stbd lounge converts to double queen w/privacy curtain
- Storage under lounges in main salon
- Companionway steps w/storage below
- Hanging locker
- Enclosed Vacu-Flush head compartment
- Venting portlights w/screens
- 3 Venting deck hatches
- Teak and holly floor
- 2 Zone reverse cycle a/c and heat
- Central vacuum system
- Clarion AM/FM, 6-Disc changer with speakers throughout
- Kicker 1000 amp with 12" power woofer
- XM Satellite radio receiver
- Powered HD TV antennae
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Corian countertop
- AC/DC refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- 2-burner electric stove
- Microwave oven
- Black & Decker Coffee Station
- Dish locker/storage compartments
- Utensil drawer.
- 2010 Garmin GPS 4210 Plotter
- Icom M58 VHF
- Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- JRC 72 mi. radar
- Ritchie compass
- Standard digital depth finder
- Lowrance depth finder
- Dual Instrumentation at console
- Rudder angle indicator
- 6.0 KW Onan Generator Set - 300 hours
- Engine, generator and marine gears oil changer
- 10 Batteries ( 3 banks)
- 50 AMP battery charger
- Glendenning engine synchronizers
- Twin 30 AMP dockside power
- Waste Macerator W/Y valve
- Water heater
- 2 Zone reverse cycle A/C and heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 35' 0"
- LOA: 35' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 9"
- DRAFT: 2' 10"
- Engine(s): Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Diamond Edition
- Hours: 950
- HP: 840
- Fuel: 365 gallons
- Water: 120 gallons
- Holding: 45 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Tiara
- Model: 3500 Express
Please call or email us with any questions.
411 Winchester Creek Rd.
Grasonville, MD 21638
Telephone: (410) 286-1350
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!