Photo 1 of 20
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1118603965.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_914394802.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1045565530.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1242099293.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1607912618.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
NEW ARRIVAL Just gone thru and lots of items replaced and fully detailed- and ready to make the crossing to the aqua blue waters of the Bahamas is this low hour, very versatile, well kept and well constructed family sports cruiser from a top tier manufacturer. This rack stored Formula 27PC features a large nicely appointed air conditioned cabin, full galley featuring a microwave, Princess cook top, refrigerator, corian countertops, wrap around dinette that converts to a double berth, also a double berth aft with privacy curtain, full head and shower. With a 9.7 beam and very roomy cockpit, there is lots of room to entertain in outdoor bliss, with a wet bar and ultra comfortable seating. The walk through windshield also provides quick access to the bow, sun pad and windless.
A full custom canvas boat cover has protected this boat from the elements, and it shows. No bottom paint.
LOA: 29 ft 5 in Beam: 9 ft 7 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom Dry Weight: 9500 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (107 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- Twin Mercury MX6.2L Horizon 320 HP Multi Port Injected V-8 Engines with approx 173 original hours
- Twin Mercury Bravo Three Twin prop outdrives
- Kohler Model 5E 5KW generator
- Raymarine RC425 Color chartplotter / sounder
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
Cockpit, Hull & Deck
- L shaped cockpit seating with storage beneath
- Fiberglass radar arch with flush mounted overhead weatherproof stereo speakers
- Removable stanchion accommodates a cocktail table
- Wet bar with corian counter top, sink and faucet
- Electrically actuated deck hatch for easy access to engine compartment
- Integrated swim platform with boarding ladder
- Port side upholstered guest seating
- Wide bench helm seat with fold up thigh bolsters capable of seating two
- Integrated cup holders
- Wrap around windshield with center hinged panel pass- thru to bow deck
- mercury Smartcraft gauges and controls
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Textured non-skid surfaces
- Full custom canvas cover
Accommodations & Galley
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Sharp TV/ VCR Player
- Norcold Fridge
- Varnished Teak table top
- Varnished teak wood cabinetry and trim
- Vacuflush head
- Carpeting throughout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 27' 0"
- LOA: 27' 0"
- Engine(s): Mercrusier 6.2 Horizon
- HP: 640
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Formula
- Model: 27PC
Please call or email us with any questions.
411 Winchester Creek Rd.
Grasonville, MD 21638
Telephone: (410) 286-1350
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!