Anna Maria, Florida
Photo 1 of 24
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1919488343.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_498073380.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_841065184.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1175922053.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1664336766.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1515082450.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_478136755.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1811867086.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_583194568.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS
- Wood Cabin Sole
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Interior Cushions Leather Bronco Bone
- Genneker Gear
- Rollerfurling Mast
- Electric Primary Winches 65CEST
- Electric Secondary Winches 46CEST
- Rub Rail
- Deck Washdown Pump (salt water)
- Generator 7.6 kw Westerbeke
- Airconditioning / Heat 28,000 btu
- Macerator Pump for both heads
- Electric Toilet Aft
- Inverter 3000W
- Folding Propeller
- Stereo Satellite Receiver
- White Hull with Blue stripes
- Main cabin
- The main salon has a settee to starboard
- spacious galley is to port
- A large (8-person) dinette is to port
- To starboard is the nav station - large chart table
- Forward is the master cabin with centerline walk-around queen berth with vanity. This cabin includes a head with sink and separate shower
- Aft of the main cabin are 2 guest cabins with queen berths Port and Starboard.
- The guest cabins share a head with sink and separate shower. This head has access from the main cabin and starboard guest cabin.
- Front loading refrigerator
- a top-loading freezer
- 3 burner stove with oven
- a Tappan microwave
- double stainless steel sink.
- Plenty of storage cabinets with sliding racks.
- 3 electrical panels
- iXANTREX Prosine 2.0 Charger/Inverter display.
- 32 inch Sony flat screen TV
- VHF Beneteau 49
SAILS AND RIGGING
- RF Genoa
- RF Main
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Mast Height 64'10" (excluding antenna)
- All lines run to Cockpit
- 2 Lewmar 65 ST Primary Winches Electric
- 2 Lewmar 46 ST Secondary Winches Electric
DECK AND HULL
- Dodger and Bimini
- Lewmar Bowthruster
- Removable Dingy Davits (St Croix)
- Motor Lift
- 32 Kg Bruce Anchor 200 ft Chain on Bow Roller
- 50# Danforth 50 ft Chain and 200+ ft rode
- Bottom Job
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata Wind Speed and Depth
- Raymarine 6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine 2kw Radar scanner
- Raymarine Chartplotter E120 w/ Radar Link
- Raymarine E 80 display at Nav Station
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF w/ AIS
- Raymarine E80 Color Plotter at Chart table
- Generator Westerbeke 6.5KW with Sound Dampening Cover 32
- Two Air conditioner units
4 Electric Winches
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 6"
- LOA: 48' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 9"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4TE
- Hours: 400
- HP: 76
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: 49
Please call or email us with any questions.
1421 Bay Street SE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!