Photo 1 of 36
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1014132190.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_804828319.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_745333758.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_474529078.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_889405377.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1790477630.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1480050140.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2135910802.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_640132928.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_105110696.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_670533634.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2047653436.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1680172193.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1735408997.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_552051630.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_519439584.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2137371418.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1876721427.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1615941641.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1591734597.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1977200976.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This one owner boat has been kept in covered dry storage and absolutely shows as a new boat. Power is provided by a Yamaha F-150 with 160 hours and is still under warranty until June 2019. The boat has a Garmin chartplotter with fish finder, VHF radio and Clarion stereo system.
The Sailfish 220CC is one of the most popular 22-foot center consoles on the market. Talk to anyone who owns a 220CC and you’ll find a true believer in the brand. An excellent ride in both smooth and rough seas, the 220CC sets the standard for all other boats in the class. Equipped for fishing or family fun, the 220CC is ready to go. Ample standard equipment, along with multiple options and accessories allow you to have the boat of your dreams in a package that’s easily towed and as versatile as it gets.
- Offshore Package w/ T-Top, Pop-Up Cleats, Retractable Bow Light, (3) Additional Transom Rod Holders
- Bow Cushions w/Coaming Pads
- T-Top PFD Storage
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Ice Blue Hull Gel Coat
- Porta Potti
- Fresh Water Shower
- Netting Package
- Upgraded Leaning Post
- Garmin 741xs Touch Screen Chartplotter & Fish Finder
- Airmar Transducer
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio w/DSC
- 8' Fiberglass VHF Radio Antenna w/SS Racket Mount
- Clarion M608 Stereo w/Bluetooth
- (4) JL Audio Marine Speakers, (1) JL Sub-Woofer, (1) JL 200 Watt / 5 Channel Amp
- Fortress Anchor w/ 25' Chain and 100' of line
- Backup Anchor w/Rode
- (8) Adult Life Jackets, (2) Kids Lift Jackets, Throw Cushion, Flares, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher
- (3) Docklines & (3) Fenders
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 220CC with a dash facing design, represents an evolution in the smaller saltwater fishing boats The Sailfish 220CC is one of the best selling center console in the market place. Features like the dash facing to accommodate larger flush mounted electronics, integrated 3 step boarding ladder, front helm seating, 8 standard SST cup holders, 12 standard rod holders, surface mounted battery switch, and all the quality that makes Sailfish a leader in offshore fishing, are here in one outstanding package. Combine that with the highest performing hull in the industry, "No other center console in its class compares".
- Insulated Bow Fish Boxes with Overboard Drains (Twin 224 qt.)
- Recessed SS Handrail
- Cup Holders
- Bow Cushion Package
- (2) Group 27 Marine Batteries
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Dual Battery Switch
- Electric Horn
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- LED Interior Cockpit & Bilge Lighting
- LED Navigational Bow & Anchor Light
- 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Automatic Bilge Pump (2000 GPH)
- Freshwater Shower (Transom)
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Raw Water Washdown
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
- Fender Cleats Aft (2)
- Flush Mount Hinges and Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (6)
- Stainless Steel & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Propeller(s)
- Stainless Steel Split Low Profile Bow Rails
- Wind Screen with Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Captain’s Chairs w/ Removable Cushions (2)
- Forward Helm Seating
- Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 8” Screen)
- Head Compartment Lighting
- Lockable Head Door
- Battery Storage (Bilge Compartment)
- Deluxe Walk In Console (Lockable) w/ Stainless Steel Port Light
- Footrest Console Storage
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (25 gal. Transom)
- Built-In Tackle Storage (Aft Under Transom Door)
- (7) Rod Holders
- Under Gunwale Rod Stoarage
- Bait Prep Area
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SS Base
- Anchor Locker
- Boarding Ladder (3 step)
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel & Power Knob
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (8)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
Kept in a like-new condition by her fastidious owner, you will not find a cleaner, more well kept example. The gel coat show as-new as does the rest of the boat. The boat gets a "10" for condition. With the Yamaha warranty still effect, a buyer can purchase this boat with confidence. (note that a 3 year extended warranty is available from Yamaha for $1,605).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 22' 0"
- LOA: 22' 0"
- BEAM: 8' 6"
- Engine(s): Yamaha F-150
- Hours: 160
- HP: 150
- Fuel: 93 gallons
- Water: 6 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sailfish
- Model: 220 CC
Please call or email us with any questions.
1515 Wells Road
Orange Park, FL 32210
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!