"In Stock New Orleans"
New Orleans (On Order), Louisiana
Photo 1 of 20
This OCEANIS 51.1 is on o
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_633609899.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1925012598.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_134213908.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_779808389.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_745470122.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
With taut lines, a new stepped hull and a stylish deck plan, the Oceanis 51.1 is the first of a new generation. Easy to handle, comfortable and smart, the number of customization available has been increased to provide more than 700 combinations.
In Mast Furling
With taut lines, a new stepped hull and a stylish deck plan, the Oceanis 51.1 is the first of a new generation. Easy to handle, comfortable and smart, the number of customizations available has been increased to provide more than 700 combinations.
One third of the Oceanis 51.1’s hull is now stepped. In addition to the aesthetics of this flared shape, the new hull creates additional interior space allowing for exciting new layouts on a boat this size. With emphasis on taut cruiser lines, she is a joy to move around and reassuringly safe. The spacious cockpit, many relaxation and sun bathing areas, as well as an aft swim platform, promise true comfort.
The large hull portholes bathe the boat in light and elegantly
emphasize the interior design by Nauta Design creating a wonderful atmosphere. A choice of brushed oak or mahogany woodwork ambiances
increases the opportunities for customization.
RENEWAL OF THE CRUISING YACHT
The Oceanis 51.1 is spacious, elegant, cleverly designed, and fast, and successfully revisits the cruising yacht.
- *0 0010 North American Specs
- *1 1XC0 Yanmar 4jh110 Cr 81kw (110hp) Diesel
- *2 210 Shallow Keel
- *3 3FIB 3 Cabins 2 Heads Version - Alpi Brushed Oak
- *5 5FI50 Cushions Ultraleather
- *9 9Q1 Boat Keeled
- -F 19A1A Comfort Trim Level 2019 Fi
- -P A34 Upwind-Downwind Pack
- -P B11 Tender Pack
- -P R19A Electronic Pack 2019 Coastal
- BA B20 Aft Fairleads
- BA C02 Windlass Control In Cockpit With Chain Counter
- BA M11 Mooring/Anchoring Kit
- BE A50 Mainsail Arch
- BE CLA66 Luxe Coachroof Sprayhood Cadet Grey Arch
- BE ILA66 Luxe Cockpit Bimini Cadet Grey W/ Arch
- BE T17 Cockpit Table Deluxe
- D0 P15 Bow Thruster
- EI H01B Extra Water Tank (165 L / 44 Us Gal) - Portside
- EI H01T Extra Water Tank (165 L / 44 Us Gal) - Starboard
- FA WLD Generator
- IA F02B Microwave 110v Brushed Oak
- IA IB31B 1 Ss Freezer 115v60 (75 L) Br. Oak, Port
- IA L02B Washer Dryer 115v60 Port
- IC DA0G Air Conditioning, Mediterranean 115v61 3c 2t
- II CA0 Double Berth In Salon
- II T06B Extended Saloon Table - Alpi Brushed Oak
- IS C031A Spring Mattress For The Owner Cabin
- IT LP01 Electric Toilet Quiet Flush Portside Forward-Sea/Fresh Water
- IT LP06 Electric Toilet Quiet Flush - Starboard Aft- Sea/Fresh Water
- MC A03 Extra Fuel Tank (200 Liters)
- MP C1XC0 3 Blade Folding Propeller Sd
- PB C01P1 White Hull Std With Bow Thruster
- RD M02 Owners Manual English
- RH M2E7B Tv Prewire Salon 110v Br. Oak
- RN B10 Radar B&G 4g
- RN M91RU Cartography B&G Us
- RN R01S4 Ais 500 B&G
- RN S04 Forward Scan Sounder
- RN V0345 Vhf B&G Wireless
- WE C01 Solid Wood Cockpit
- XB T0110 Boat Cradle Shallow Deep
- XS M00 Preparation Maritime
- ZZ AME99 Spec North America
- 93 001 Grow Boating
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
OCEANIS 51.1 WEB PAGE
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 52' 4"
- LOA: 52' 4"
- BEAM: 15' 9"
- DRAFT: 6' 4"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH110
- HP: 110
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 51.1
- Designer: Berret/Racoupeau
Please call or email us with any questions.
1421 Bay Street SE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!