Photo 1 of 17
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1979120712.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_238143451.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
New to the market July 5th, 2018 -- pre-owned 2018 Jupiter 34 HFS with triple Yamaha 300hp outboards with 116 hours. Current owner is moving into a new 38 HFS Jupiter and needs this one sold!
Equipped with Optimus Joystick, Garmin electronics, Powder Coat package, Diamond stitching & piping on seating and much more. This boat is drop dead gorgeous and ready for her next owner.
Yamaha Extended Service Plans are transferable and valid thru November 2023.
Be sure to see Options List!
Call for a private showing. We do not expect this one to last long on the market.
Spot Trace Tracking System
Fusion UD 750 Audio Stereo 6 speakers / 1 subwoofer
Icom BB 400 VHF
Garmin 7616 map and display
Garmin Auto Pilot
Garmin / Sirius weather
Poly carbonate enclosure windshield
Custom canvas for console
Stripe Color: Metallic silver/black
Electric Head w/ Holding Tank (With Macerator)
C-Zone Electronic Switching
Cockpit Lighting - Multi-Color
Lumitec Lighting in Hardtop
2 Underwater Lights (LED)
Windlass w/SS Anchor and Line
Extra Fuel, 65 Gals
Double Helm Seats w/ Flip-Up Bolsters and Armrests
Forward Seating Backrest (Removable)
Custom T-top w/Fiberglass Hardtop, includes Overhead Electronics
Pair of Extra RodHolders
(2) 15 degree Transom Rod Holders
Paint Underside of Hardtop (Whisper Grey)
Powder Coat Package
Diamond Stitching & Piping on Seating
Dive Door -- Port Side Entry
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/45 gal. stand-up livewell, tackle storage, cushion, rod
- holders, F/W sink w/shower, Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes - 2 ea. 104 gal. w/macerator drains
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 4 ea.
- Rod racks, 4 pr.
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea. - 7 cu. ft., lockable
- Safety equipment storage lockers
- Salt water washdown
- Storage compartment forward, 13 cu. ft.
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. - 11 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & armrests
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Molded sink with pull out shower
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head compartment and ventilating hatch
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter,
- hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauges, fuel monitoring system
Manufacturer Provided Description
From her battle-ready bait prep center aft to the comfortable forward lounge seating, this model is ready for the discerning owner who enjoys hardcore fishing as well as a leisurely cruise around the harbor. Either way, all eyes will be upon her.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 0"
- BEAM: 10' 5"
- DRAFT: 3' 0"
- Engine(s): Yamaha F300
- Hours: 116
- HP: 900
- Fuel: 325 gallons
- Water: 50 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jupiter
- Model: 34 HFS
Please call or email us with any questions.
5821 32nd Way South
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!