33' Hunt Yachts
Photo 1 of 25
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1040584239.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_629444925.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1042895031.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_711766778.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2076133939.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_959131982.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1334631568.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1963888452.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1549564018.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_568089666.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Quick, smooth, and classy, the Hunt 33 has a lot to offer its owner when entertaining large groups or cruising. SNAPPER has been stored indoors and is loaded with options like air conditioning, generator, bow/stern thruster, and updated touch screen electronics. Currently in the water and ready for action in Duxbury Harbor, a showing will not disappoint!
Walking below, the herreshoff style interior finish with teak and holly cabin sole and white bead board hull sides makes for a bright and inviting interior. For added comfort, the cabin is climate controlled by a reverse cycle A/C unit powered by the optional generator or shore power. From the companionway, immediately to port is a dinette that comfortably seats 2. To starboard is the enclosed head with fresh water electric head. Forward is the gallery to starboard and large V-berth furthest forward.
- Fore/aft seating with centerline table
- Dinette converts to a berth
- (2) reading lamps
- Overhead light
- Shelving outboard
- Countertop with stainless steel sink and storage outboard and below
- force 10 2-burner electric strove
- NorCold refrigerator
- Intellowave microwave
- Filler cushion makes for a large berth
- Shelving lining the hull
- Furthest forward is anchor locker access
- (2) reading lamps
- Storage below the berth
- Large locker to port just aft of the berth
- Garmin 5212 TOUCH SCREEN
- Simrad AP 20 auto pilot
- Bennett trim tabs
- Side power bow thruster
- Raymarine ST 60
- Icom IC-M424
- Anchor windlass control
- Windshield wiper
- Fuel gauge
- (2) bilge pumps
- Ritchie compass
- Teak decks
- Stidd helm chair
- Large beach seat to port with ultra-leather upholstery
- Chart locker to port of companionway
- (2) opening overhead hatches
- Vents in side windows
- Vent in port windshield
- Removable teak table
- Dark blue hull with green bottom pain and white boot stripe
- BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS
- Small teak toe rails
- Two-tone nonskid decks
- Door to swim platform
- Swim ladder off swim platform
- Anchor windlass with chain and rope rode
- 10kg bruce anchor
- Access to anchor locker from deck
- Anchor washdown
- Stainless bow rail
- Cockpit shower
- (2) rod holders
- (3) fenders
- (3) docklines
Access to the machinery space is from 3 hatches. The outboard hatches open electrically with the touch of a button and the center hatch is hinged in the center for easy access to the top of the engine below.
- 370HP Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3 engine with estimated 450 hours
- Transmission: ZF IRM220A-1, 2.040:1
- Morse controls at helm
- 1 3/4" stainless drive shaft
- new 3-blade propeller
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Dual Racor filters with vacuum gauge
- Fire Boy fire suppression system
- Fisher Panda generator: 3.5KW with 36 hours
- (2) house batteries
- Engine start battery
- Generator start battery
- Air conditioning
- Xantrex battery charger/inverter
- 30amp shore power inlet
- 6 gallon stainless water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 33' 0"
- LOA: 33' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 3"
- DRAFT: 3' 0"
- Engine(s): Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3
- Hours: 450
- HP: 370
- Fuel: 125 gallons
- Water: 30 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunt Yachts
- Model: 33
Please call or email us with any questions.
194 Water Street, Stonington
Stonington, CT 06378
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!