This is one of the finest and highest quality boats on the market, if not the premier center console in this size category. Please view the Mag Bay Web Site for additional information on the company.
This 33 is the ideal size boat for serious blue water fishing but comfortable and manageable for a dinner cruise or a day trip to the islands. Please see Full Specs for a list of standard equipment and options.
Mag Bay was founded by one of the original Founders / Designers of Cabo Yachts and the detail in craftsmanship, style, quality and engineering that made Cabo Yachts one of the most respected Brands in the industry is clearly evident in this Center Console.
If you are looking for the finest quality center console made this is the one you need to come ride.
Whether you are serious into tournament sport fishing or just want to cruise to the Islands with the Family this 33 is set up to take you there and back in Comfort and Style and with the High Performance One would Expect from a Yacht of this Caliber.
You owe it to Yourself to look at this Mag Bay 33 before you buy any other center console. If you buy another brand and look at this one you will surely second guess your decision. Take the time to take a look and a ride and you will know what all they hype is all about.
If you would like to come take a ride please give us a call as we love to show what she will do and how well she rides. Seeing the boat and riding it will give you a whole new perspective on boats, specifically the difference in standard production boats and true High Quality Yacht Built Vessels.
Marine Group is the Northern Gulf Coast Dealer for Mag Bay Yachts and this boat is available immediately.
- Patented Michael Peters Twin Step Hull Design
- 100% Vinylester Resin Construction
- True 3" Toe Kick on Both Consoles
- Shower Sump Box
- 50 PSI Fresh Water System
- 70 PSI Raw Water Wash Down
- 3 Diaphragm Pumps of Fishboxes
- High and Low Speed Intakes for Sea Chest
- Fiberglass Sea Chest
- Pressurized Transom Bat Tank With Clear Lid
- 4 Lifeline Group 31 Batteries with Charger
- Integrated Motor Flush Inlet on Transom Plate
- 2 Tackle Centers with 12 Tray Capacity
- Electric Head with Freshwater Flush
- Lopolight 3NM LED Navigation Lights
- Color Changing LED Hardtop Lights
- Spreader Lights
- Console Cubby with 7 USB Ports
- Wetsounds Speakers with Subwoofer
- Ongaro Steering Wheel
- Over sized Stainless Steel Hardware Throughout
- Gem Bluewater Rod Holders
As you will note from the standard list of features and this Factory Upgrades, this 33 Comes "Loaded Up" with nearly every option available. If this particular Options list does not match with your needs we can have your boat built for you in short order.
- Hull Color- (Gelcoat, Ethereal Blue)
- Two Tone Gelcoat - (White Hull Bottom)
- Extended XL Hardtop
- Stainless Steel T-Top Frame
- Painted Underside Hardtop
- Powder Coated Metal Package
- Teak Helm Pod
- SS Windlass System
- Bow Towing Eye
- Bow Seating with Backrests
- Aft Jump Seats with Stainless Brackets
- Outrigger Mounted Shade
- Accent Lights - (Multi Color)
- Locker LED Lights
- Lumishore Underwater Lights
- Additional Underwater Lights
- Glass Dash Screen System
- Carbon Outriggers w/SS Bases
- Custom Upholstery with Diamond Stitching
- Console Windscreen
- Side Dive Door
- Stereo Upgrade
- Forward Washdown Spigots
- Additional GEM Rod Holders (6x)
- Teaser Reels in Hardtop
- Back up Bait Pump on Seachest
- Additional GEM Cleats (2x)
- Pre-installed Airmar Transducer
- Mercury Vessel View Mobile