Photo 1 of 6
A well protected cockpit,
"Seahorse" has a legendary pedigree. Born in the heralded Hallberg- Rassey Boat Yard of Sweden and the child of world renowned naval architect German Frers of Argentina, she stands out in the crowd. The quality of the construction and craftsmanship are evident the minute you walk on board.
Hallberg-Rassy is synonymous with sturdy construction, a well protected cockpit, nice woodwork, a powerful engine with big tankage. "Seahorse" is a beautiful Hallberg Rassey 36 MkII and has many improvements like the integrated swim platform on the transom, roomier interior, wider decks and more storage.
If you have ever dreamed of owning one of these fine yachts, the opportunity is at hand.
This vessel was purchased new in Sweden and kept there by her two Swedish owners who stored the boat in a heated storage building from October 1 to May 1 every year until 2017. Before storage the mast and rigging were removed and inspected every year and re-commissioned every spring. The boat was then sailed from Sweden to the Netherlands, by her current owner, and then Shipped to the U.S.
As you leave the roomy cockpit and enter the Companionway you are struck by the beautiful wood work and expert joinery of the solid wood interior. The Galley is conveniently located to starboard and the Navigation station, with large chart table and instrument panel, to Port. Going aft is the large Owner’s stateroom with lots of storage and hanging lockers. Going forward is the beautiful Main salon with a drop leaf table in the center with bottle storage. There is an L-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to Starboard. Both have storage underneath and behind the cushions. Handholds are located overhead and reading lights in every corner. Further forward is the Marine head to port with shower, porcelain wash basin, storage cabinets and an opening port light and Hatch for good ventilation. Further forward is the Forward Stateroom with hanging lockers and drawers and cabinets.
Diesel heater in Engine room with Air outlets in Forward cabin, Head, Main Salon and aft cabin.
- Electric Flushing Toilet
- Hot and cold Shower
- New Carpeting (2015)
- New Cushions and Curtains (2012)
- Four opening Hatches
- Nine opening Port Lights
- Mosquito screens for all Hatches
- Two Dorade vents
- Solar vent
- Webasto Airtop 3500 Diesel heater in Engine room with Air outlets in Forward cabin, Head, Main Salon and aft cabin, thermostatically controlled.
- Five added shelves added for binoculars, Spice Rack, Nav Station, Salon and Owner’s stateroom
- Extra 21 Gallon Water tank under forward Berth
- Main water sending unit replaced (2018)
- LED reading lights
- Hidden Safe
- Lea Cloth
The U-shaped Galley is conveniently located by the companion way. Beautiful Cabinetry and abundant storage.
- Double Stainless Steel sinks with single lever faucet and hot and cold pressure water
- Freshwater foot pump as backup
- 12v Refrigerator Freezer
- New water heater in 2013
- Two burner LPG stove and oven
- Raymarine es97 Chartplotter with C-Map Chart Chip for Bahamas, Caribbean, SE USA (2017)
- Autohelm ST7000 Auto pilot
- Garmin AIS 600 Transceiver (2017)
- ICOM M 506 VHF with RAM mic at helm
- ICOM 710 SSB with tuner
- AM-FM-CD Stereo with 4 Speakers
- Autohelm ST 7000 on Pedestal
- Autohelm 50 Wind, Speed, Depth and GPS
- Autohelm Repeater at Nav Station
- McMurdo EPIRB
- ICOM M-36 Floating Handheld VHF radio
- Barometer, Thermometer and Clock
- Navpod and new pedestal guard (2017)
- LED Navigation lights and Tri-Color
- The vessel is wired for 120 v AC and 12v DC with circuit breakers for both
- Shore power cord
- Two 8D AGM House Bank Batteries 230 Ah each (2018)
- One AGM Starter Battery
- 315 watt LG Solar panel mounted on Davits (2018)
- Victron Solar Panel controller with Bluetooth monitoring (2018)
- Xantrex 2000 watt Inverter with two outlets (2017)
- Mastervolt Battery Charger (2017)
- 100 amp Alternator
- Spare 50 amp Alternator
- Six USB Charging outlets
Deck and Hull
The stylish European Teak Decks are in excellent condition. Deck Scuppers and hoses are designed to eliminate Hull marks and staining from water on deck running down the sides.
- New Trinidad Bottom Paint (2017)
- Lofrans electric windlass with new foot switch cover
- CQR galvanized anchor
- 100’ Galvanized anchor chain with 100’ Rode
- Stainless Steel Anchor bowsprit with Gennaker attachment
- Six person Life raft which needs inspection
- Mast steps
- Mast mounted Radar reflector
- Lighting protection
- Teak Cockpit table with Drink and Binocular holder
- 26” Edson steering wheel (2017)
- 36” Original Steering wheel included
- Sunbrella Bimini (2017)
- Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions (2017)
- Gransegel Boom tent used as Sunshade over Bimini
- Spray Hood (2011)
- Port and Starboard Stern rail seats
- Martek Davits with extra support
- Outboard Lifting crane
- Hot and Cold shower by swim platform
- Brass strips at all cleats
- New Bilge pump hose (2019)
- New Rudder Bearings and seal (2017)
Sails and Rigging
- Selden Double Spreader Sloop Rig with Roller furling Genoa
- 110% Gransegel Genoa on Selden furler (2011)
- Genoa UV sacrificial canvas replaced (2017)
- Gransegel Mainsail with full Battens (2011)
- Mainsail Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks (2017)
- Spinnaker pole mounted on Mast
- Code One Red and White roller furling Gennaker (2004)
- Jib sheet cars adjustable from cockpit
54 Hp Volvo Penta MD 22 with 2377 hours
- All engine hoses replaced 2018 and 2019
- Exhaust elbow and hose replaced 2018
- Oil pressure sensor replaced 2017
- Engine Water temp sensor replaced 2017
- Raw water Impellor replaced 2018 and several spares on board
- 100 amp Alternator
- Spare 50 amp Alternator
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 1"
- LOA: 37' 1"
- BEAM: 11' 8"
- DRAFT: 5' 7"
- Engine(s): Volvo MD 22
- Hours: 2377
- Fuel: 92 gallons
- Water: 82 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hallberg-Rassy
- Model: 36 MKII
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!