37' Island Packet
Punta Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 6
Whether your plan is Circ
Wind Generator, Solar Panels, Generator, Watermaker, Dinghy
READY TO GO SAILING TODAY!
Honah Lee is a nice example of Island Packet's popular 370. She is capable of so many things...whether your plan is Circumnavigation, Island Hopping, or Coastal Cruising this is the perfect boat. Her attentive owners have always maintained her well. She has many upgrades like Stainless Steel Arch, Solar Panels and Garmin Chartplotter, just to name a few. We would be very proud to show you this boat...just call today for an appointment. We don't think you will be disappointed.
The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer island berths in both the forward and aft staterooms. She features Island Packet's optional "Accommodations Plus" package which includes Corian counters, built-in Ocean Air screens/shades, solid teak and oak sole, chrome reading lights with dimmers, satin gloss varnish on interior woodwork and other upgrades.
The forward stateroom is the master with plenty of elbow room and headroom plus generous storage in cedar lined lockers, drawers, bureaus, shelves, and a large blanket bin. There is a custom spring coil mattress with pillow top for a great night's sleep. Next aft to port is the head area with private access from the forward stateroom as well as the main salon. The head area boasts a separate stall shower with a folding acrylic door, deluxe vanity and abundant storage compartments.
The warm and inviting main salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted fold-up table. Full length settees to both port and starboard feature UltraLeather covered cushions and are easily converted to sea berths. The port settee pulls out to form a double berth. There is an incredible amount of storage underneath and behind both settees.
The galley is to starboard of the companionway and is an open "U-shaped" design with a three-burner LPG stove with oven & broiler, refrigerator and freezer compartments, twin deep stainless steel sinks with filtered water, plenty of counter space, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, slide-out trash bin, microwave oven, and abundant cabinet and locker storage.
The entrance to the aft stateroom is to port of the companionway and is noted for its versatile multi-use nav desk area which can be used as a navigation station, vanity or work bench. The nav table lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror. The swivel mounted nav desk seat is electric and swings in and out with the touch of a button. The aft stateroom is large and accommodating with its island berth and plenty of storage room. There is a removable panel in the bulkhead which allows this area to be either private or open to the main salon.
- Three Burner Force 10 propane stove
- Two 10 lb LPG tanks
- Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave oven
- Water Heater
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Single handle faucet w/ spray feature at sink
- Seagull water filtration at sink
- Corian Countertops
- Trash bin
- Teak paper towel holder
- Teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Flip up counter extension for additional work space
- Large dry storage drawers and cabinets
- S/S guard rail w/ harness hooks by stove
- Garmin 440 Chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed, Tri-Data
- ICOM 402 VHF Radio w RAM Mic
- Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/ 2 speakers in cockpit & 2 in main salon
- Sharp 13” Flat screen TV
- Kiss Wind Generator
- Three 85 watt Solar Panels
- TruStar Solar Controller
- SIX Group 27 Lifeline AGM house bank batteries New 2/2012
- One Group 27 Engine start battery 2017
- Link 2000 Battery monitor
- Balmar high output 100 amp Alternator
- Xantrex 2000 Battery charger/ Inverter
- Pro Mariner galvanic isolator w/ remote status
- Deluxe Electrical panels for AC and DC systems
- Battery test system
- Two 50' 30 amp power cables
- AC outlets with GFCI protection
- Yanmar 54 HP 4 cylinder Fresh water cooled engine with 3960 Hrs.
- Recent Engine Service May 2019
- 12K BTU Webasto FCF Series Air conditioner
- Heavy duty Rule 3700 electric bulge pump
- ThermoCure fiberglass holding tank w SS deck pump out
- ThermoCure Fresh water tank with baffles
- All tanks located below cabin sole for stability and more storage space
- Bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru- hulls below water line
- 3 bladed fixed prop
- Racor fuel filter with water separator
Deck & Hull
From the integral bow platform to the spacious stern boarding area/swim platform, the IP-370 abounds with features you will appreciate. Exclusive Island Packet designed "Sea Safe" anchor rollers provide fully captive, low chafe guides for chain and rode while allow for quick anchor deployment and secure stowage. A large foredeck hatch provides access to a chain locker separated from the interior by a watertight bulkhead. Recessed foredecks, uncluttered sidedecks, and full-length cabin top handrails provide safe footing and a feeling of security when on deck. The ergonomically designed cockpit provides comfortable seating either underway or for socializing. Four harness padeyes, cockpit accessible sail control lines with line bins, covered storage bins and large seat lockers all combine for cruising practicality and comfort. The broad transom platform with integrated steps adds fun at anchor and makes boarding safe and simple. The deck laminate uses PolyCore, instead of balsa, which eliminates the potential for deck deterioration. The Polyclad3 hull gel system and features Durashield for superior gloss retention.
- Wells Stainless Steel Arch with dinghy davits
- NEW Bottom paint 12/2015
- Teak recently refinished
- NEW Bimini & Dodger with connector May 2019
- Canvas Covers for Dodger & Helm
- 35lb Bruce anchor with 220’ Chain
- 35 lb Danforth anchor with 25’ chain and 200’ rode
- Starboard chain protection for bowsprit and chain stoppers
- Lewmar Vertical reversible Electric Windlass
- S/S Dorades with Guards/Handrails
- Eleven Polished Stainless Steel opening ports w/ screens & safety glass
- Six Hatches w/ Ocean Air shades & screens
- Outland Hatch Covers
- Hot & Cold cockpit shower
- Cockpit Table
- Three Fenders & Dock Lines
- Cockpit Cushions
- Caribe 10’ Dinghy (untitled)
- Yamaha Outboard motor 2009
- Edison Outboard Motor Lift
- Outboard Motor Mount
- Coast Guard Safety Package
Sails and Rigging
The high aspect sail plan coupled with the convenience of all major control lines led aft to the cockpit delivers spirited, safe and easy cruising for solo sailors or family outings. Roller furling systems on all sails add convenience and safety. This cutter rigged yacht features the patented Hoyt Boom which adds performance and provides superb adaptability to a wide range of sailing conditions. The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer this self-tacking, self-vanging staysail design.
- In Mast Roller Furling Main New in 2009
- Roller Furling Staysail on Hoyt Boom
- 110% Roller Furling Genoa New in 2009
- All sail control lines accessible from the cockpit
- 2 Lewmar Ocean series 44CST 2 speed Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar Ocean series 30CST 2 speed winches on coach roof
- 1 Lewmar Ocean series 16C winch for Staysail
- Main Sheet traveler with 4:1 purchase led to cockpit
- Mid boom sheeting for unobstructed dodger installation
- Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 10"
- LOA: 37' 10"
- BEAM: 13' 1"
- DRAFT: 4' 3"
- Hours: 3960
- HP: 54
- Fuel: 75 gallons
- Water: 160 gallons
- Holding: 55 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Island Packet
- Model: 370
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!