37' Island Packet
Punta Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 6
THIS BOAT IS SERIOUSLY FOR SALE - SELLER WANTS TO HEAR ALL OFFERS!
NEW BATTERIES February 2019
NEW BOTTOM PAINT 2018
LOW HOURS AND LIGHTLY USED
"Quest" is a good example of Island Packet's 370 model - a very successful mid-size cruiser. Among her many other attributes are Marine Air Conditioning, Generator with very low hours, New Batteries, Low Engine Hours, Solar Panels, Single Side Band, In-Mast Furling Main, 130% Genoa, and now New Bottom Paint!
If you're ready for a sailing adventure, let "Quest" take you away.
**FREE 30-DAY DOCKAGE AFTER CLOSING!!**
The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer island berths in both the forward and aft staterooms.The forward stateroom is the master with plenty of elbow room and headroom plus generous storage in cedar lined lockers, drawers, bureaus, shelves, and a large blanket bin. Next aft to port is the head area with private access from the forward stateroom as well as the main salon. The head area boasts a separate stall shower with a folding acrylic door, deluxe vanity and abundant storage compartments. The warm and inviting main salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted fold-up table. Full length settees to both port and starboard are easily converted to sea berths. The port settee pulls out to form a double berth. There is an incredible amount of storage underneath and behind both settees. The galley is to starboard of the companionway and is an open "U-shaped" design with a three-burner LPG stove with oven & broiler, refrigerator and freezer compartments, twin deep stainless steel sinks with filtered water, plenty of counter space, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, slide-out trash bin, microwave oven, and abundant cabinet and locker storage. The entrance to the aft stateroom is to port of the companionway and is noted for its versatile multi-use nav desk area which can be used as a navigation station, vanity or work bench. The nav table lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror. The swivel mounted nav desk seat is electric and swings in and out with the touch of a button. The aft stateroom is large and accommodating with its island-type berth and plenty of storage room. There is a removable panel in the bulkhead which allows this area to be either private or open to the main salon.
- New Batteries 02/2019
- Cruisair 16,000 Btu reverse cycle Air Conditioning/Heat
- Yanmar 56hp 4JH4-SBE - (983 hrs. at time of listing)
- Mastervolt 3500 3.5kw generator – very low hours (60 at time of listing)
- Xantrex ProSine 1800-watt inverter
- (2) 40-watt Solar Panels w/monitor at nav station
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt dual unit Refrigerator/Freezer
- Lofrans Kobra horizontal Anchor Windlass
- 12-volt outlets at helm and nav station
- Macerator pump
- Acu-Gage tank monitoring system
- Forespar Lightning Dissipater at masthead
- CO2 Alarm
Galley features a large U Shaped design with teak sea rails on all counter edges.
- Adler Barbour 12-Volt Dual Unit Refrigerator/Freezer
- Gimballed 3-Burner Force 10 LPG Stove and Oven with lift off cover
- 10lb. propane tank in gasketed self draining storage 2-tank compartment with safety shutoff and gauge
- Pot and pan storage under the stove
- Microwave Oven
- Double S/S sinks with hot & cold pressure water and Manual Freshwater Pump and Retractable Spray Unit
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
- RL70C Radar/Chartplotter display at helm
- Raymarine 2kw Radar on Kato mast mount
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data at helm
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument at helm
- Raymarine ST6001Autopilot with control head at helm
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with RAM mic at helm
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB w/Dyna Plate and AT-140 Tuner
- Alpine CDA-9811 Stereo w/(2) Bose speakers inside and (2) Polyplaner speakers in cockpit
- Glo-Mex TV Antenna at masthead
- 19” Flat Panel TV in main salon
- Computer jack at nav station\
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- New Bottom Paint July 2018
- Lofrans Kobra horizontal Anchor Windlass
- 35 lb. CQR on 150’ 5/16” HT chain & 50’ 5/8” nylon rode
- 35 lb. Delta on 50’ 5/16” HT chain & 250’ 5/8” nylon rode
- Stainless Steel Dorades w/Grabrails
- Free-Standing Bimini/Dodger w/connector panel
- Side and Aft Handrails on dodger
- Hatch Covers
- Aft Sun Shade
- Cockpit Cushions
- Rod Holder
- (2) Island Packet Step Plates
- Windex at masthead
- Last Bottom Paint - 2010
Sails & Rigging
- Sloop rigged
- 130% Genoa on Harken roller furling
- In-Mast furling Mainsail
- 2004 Caribe L-8 RIB Dinghy
- 2009 Honda 4-stroke 5HP outboard
To be negotiated at closing.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 10"
- LOA: 37' 10"
- DRAFT: 4' 3"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4-SBE
- Hours: 983
- Fuel: 75 gallons
- Water: 170 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Island Packet
- Model: 370
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!