38' Island Packet
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 6
The Island Packet 38 is a
IF YOU HAVE A CRUISING DREAM....
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME & "MARYSOL" COULD BE THE PERFECT BOAT!
$9100 Price Drop Should Help Make Your DREAM a Reality!
The Island Packet 38 is a great cruising boat and "Marysol" is one of the best values on the market. She has been well maintained by her knowledgeable owners and is waiting for you to sail her away to the Caribbean and beyond. Owners are moving on to new endeavors and have priced "Marysol" to sell.
She is currently berthed in a marina that allows live-aboards and the slip can be leased... What could be easier!
Don't hesitate as she should not be on the market long!
The interior of "Marysol" features a unique tri-cabin layout with large forward and aft staterooms and a spacious central salon. Beginning forward is an anchor locker in the bow accessed through the forward head. The forward head compartment has a sink with vanity, shower,marine toilet, plenty of storage, two opening ports and an opening hatch. Next aft is the spacious master stateroom with large Pullman berth to starboard and hanging locker and cabinets to port. There are four large drawers under the berth. This stateroom is well ventilated with four opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Next aft is the roomy main salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a Queen berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing nav station. To port is a straight settee. There is an incredible amount of storage beneath and behind both settees.Cushions are covered in ultra leather upholstery in good condition.
The aft facing nav station is quickly accessible from the cockpit and allows easy communication with the helmsperson.
Across from the nav station is the aft head with sink, vanity, shower and marine toilet. This head has a private entrance from the aft cabin as well as the salon.
To starboard of the companionway is the large U-shaped galley with deep double sinks, 3-burner stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, deluxe teak dish racks and cutlery drawers.
To port of the companionway is the entrance to the spacious aft stateroom with wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar-lined hanging locker, two opening ports, and opening hatch.
- 6'4" Headroom
- 13 Opening ports w/screens
- 6 Opening hatches - 2 w/ screens
- Matching interior cushions in excellent condition
- Oil Lamp
- Caframo and Hella fans
- Beautiful teak woodwork throughout
- Grunert 12V refrigeration
- Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven
- Deep double S/S sink
- Culligan water filtration system
- IsoTherm 6 gallon water heater
- Auto & Manual fresh at galley
- Built-in galleyware cabinetry
- Cutlery drawers
- Hullside lockers
- Double door cabinet beneath sinks
- (2) 10lb LP tanks
- (4) Lifeline group 31 batteries (2015)
- (2) Kyocera 135 watt solar panels
- Air Breeze wind generator (400 watts)
- Blue Sky E-20 panel for wind and solar
- Balmar 100 amp alternator (2015)
- Xantrex battery monitor
- Coleman Powermate 800 watt inverter
- LED lights throughout
- (2) 50' 30 amp shore power cables
- Raymarine ST7002 autopilot
- Radar 18" radar dome (Pole mounted)
- AIS Vesper Marine XB8000
- Raymarine C-80 Charplotter/ radar
- Horizon 45 depth & speed
- Horizon Quantum GX 2360X VHF w/ DSC
- Standard Horizon floating hand-held VHF
- Ram mic in cockpit
- Hummingbird 160 fish finder
- Dual MXCP43 digital media marine receiver (radio)
- ACR Global Fix EPIRB
- TV w/ DVD player
- Danforth 6" compass
Deck and Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Rocna 55#, Delta 40#, Danforth stern, Dual Admiralty fisherman anchor
- Twin anchor davit
- Deep divided chain locker
- Lewmar Pro 1000 electric windlass w/ foot switch and remote in cockpit
- Dodger & bimini
- Fully enclosed cockpit w/ Isenglass and solid connector panels
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak cockpit table
- Wichard jacklines
- Hatch glass has been replaced (NO crazing!)
- AB Navigo VS 9' RIB w/ lights, anchor & pump
- 8HP Evinrude 2 stroke OB engine
- Manual dinghy davits
- Motor mount on stern rail
- OB motor lift
- Chafe guards
- Dive platform w/ telescoping ladder
- International code flag set
- Lifesling system
- (4) Type II Life jackets
- ATN Mastclimber
- (2) West Marine Go Anywhere hi-back seats
- Fenders & lines
- Extensive list of cleaning and maintenance supplies
- LG portable 10,000 BTU AC (mounts in companionway)
- Racor fuel filter
- Fuel injectors rebuilt in 2015
- Oil cooler replaced in 2015
- All hoses replaced in 2015
- (2) Auto, (1) Manual Bilge pumps
- RULE high water alarm
- Manual heads w/ macerator
- Edson rack & pinion steering
- BC fire extinguisher
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail w/ 2 reef points
- Spare mainsail
- Full battened self tacking staysail w/ cover
- Furled 135% Genoa
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Lewmar 43 ST primaries
- Cutter rigged, keel stepped mast
- Lazy jacks
- Mainsail cover
- Mast mounted whisker pole
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
"Marysol:" represents one of the nicer IP38's currently available.Her Owner's are realistic and have priced her fairly. They welcome your inspection and look forward to meeting you.
- Exterior teak being refurbished 1/19
- Good basic spare parts inventory
- Bottom cleaned by diver regularly
- All head hoses replaced in 2015
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 8"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JHBE
- Hours: 2910
- HP: 44
- Fuel: 57 gallons
- Water: 157 gallons
- Holding: 27 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Island Packet
- Designer: R. Johnson
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!