41' Island Packet
Photo 1 of 6
Pengelly Has Been Constan
Pengelly is a VERY Nice Example of the Island Packet 40...
One of the Best Bluewater Cruising Models on the Market!
Pengelly Has Been Constantly Maintained and Upgraded by the Current Owners.
Island Packets are made for cruising and Pengelly is one of the best examples of this of this model that you will find on the market today. This cutter rigged boat is the perfect size for a cruising couple with loads of room left over for guests and family. Pengelly is priced very competitively and her owners are motivated and ready to sell. Have a look at the photos and her nice list of specifications and upgrades then give us a call today to schedule an appointment for a showing. Tomorrow could find you cruising the world in one of the industry's "Premier Cruising Boats" with the complete peace of mind that comes with Island Packet quality.
- NEW CHAIN PLATES 2013
- NEW BIMINI AND DODGER 2019
- NEW COCKPIT CUSHIONS 2019
- Tides Marine Mainsail Track installed 2019
- NEW FIBERGLASS WATER TANK (built by Island Packet)
- NEW ROTO MOULDED HOLDING TANK
- Mainsail and Genoa by North Sails with lazy jacks and sail pack NEW 2013/2014
- Improved Single Line Reefing System
- Standing Rigging new in 2010 (redone and improved in 2012)
A very inviting and comfortable layout perfect for the cruising lifestyle. Upon entering you'll find a molded slip resistance cabin sole extending throughout the companionway, galley, head, and nav station area. The interior is varnished furniture quality teak. The salon and staterooms have a warm varnished teak & holly sole. A removable teak grate and dust pan is at the base of the companionway stairs. Beneath is access to the bilge sump. The large wrap around galley is to port. (see more detail below). Just forward of the galley is a full size hinged navigation table with generous storage tray beneath, generous hullside storage cabinets, and the ship's electrical/breaker panels. The comfortable salon has a large L-shaped settee to starboard which can be quickly converted to a double berth with built-in pullout panels. Another full size settee and cedar lined hanging locker are to port. The main salon spans the entire beam of the yacht, imparting a spacious feel while still providing tons of storage (something Island Packets are famous for). A foldaway bulkhead mounted table retracts for an unobstructed socializing area. When fully opened the table will accomodate a large group and reveals a built-in bottle and glass storage rack. Forward is the full width owner's stateroom featuring an oversized offset double berth, full length shelf, large hanging locker, very roomy bureau storage bins, and a bank of six deep drawers. All storage areas are cedar lined. Adjoining the master stateroom is a private head with a shower & large teak shower seat, full compartment shower curtain, stylish wraparound vanity, lots of storage, and a large mirror. The roomy aft stateroom is equally inviting with a huge double berth, dressing seat, generous cedar lined hanging locker, and storage bureau with deep bins. The centrally located aft head has access from the aft stateroom and the companionway area. It features a full length mirror, wraparound vanity, generous storage, bulkhead mounted shower and teak seat, and track mounted shower curtain.
- Upholstery replaced in 2009/2010 and in good condition
- (13) Opening Screened Ports
- (7) Deck Screened Hatches
- (4) Dorade Vents
Large wrap around galley full of detailed features that make it both convenient and safe underway. Teak sea rails on all edges. Tons of storage including teak dish rack, cutlery drawers, large storage areas above and below counter, storage drawer, and dry storage locker.
- Princess 3 Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- Aluminum LPG Tanks in Deck Storage Well
- Pot & Pan Locker Under Stove
- Customized Refrigeration with reduced size box, 1.2 cubic' freezer and water and air cooled Danfoss unit (consumes less than 5 amps and runs less than most units)
- Microwave Oven
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Pressure Water System w/ Water Heater
- Manual Pump at Sinks
- Trash Bin
- Advansea Wind, Depth, and Speed Instruments
- Noland Multiplexer with USB Computer and NMEA Talker Outputs
- Simrad NSS8 Chart Plotter and Radar Display at Helm
- Simrad 4G Radar
- Northstar Autopilot with very reliable Hydraulic Ram (new pump in 2018)
- Two ICOM VHF Radios (Helm and Nav Station)
- ICOM M700 Pro SSB
- AIS Transceiver
- Two High Level Bilge Alarms Sound and Strobe
- Ritchie Compass
- VHF Radio
- LCD TV with DVD and HDMI input
- Stereo with CD and Bluetooth Inputs
Well insulated engine compartment with premium lead lined foam insulation. Gasketed access cover and doors with good access from all angles.
Deluxe electric panel at nav station with battery switches, circuit breakers, reverse polarity protection, indicator lights, electric pump controls, LPG control, battery charger control, etc.
- 50HP Yanmar Diesel has New Engine Mounts and Heat Exchanger
- Racor Fuel Filter
- 3 Blade Fixed Prop
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning with ducting for all cabins
- Manual Heads
- Direct Overboard Discharge, Bypass Valves
- NEW HOLDING TANK in 2012/2013
- (3) Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps
- Recessed Cockpit Instrument Panel with Guages
- 3.5 KW NEXTGEN Diesel Generator, water cooled and power ventilation.
- Three Solar Panels and Controllers (total capacity 325-350 watts)
- Four T105 House Bank Batteries and Two 12V Gel Cells for Engine Start
- Most lighting replaced with LED's
- Numerous 12V Outlets
Deck and Cockpit Details
- Custom Fiberglass Swim Platform with built in swim ladder
- NEW Bimini and Dodger 2019 built by Antigua's Best Canvas Company
- NEW Cockpit Cushions in 2019
- Kato Dinghy Davits with 6-part hoisting lines
- Achilles 9.5' Dinghy with 9.9 Tohatsu Outboard
- Edson Outboard Crane
- Lofrans Tigres Electric Anchor Windlass
- Primary Anchor 45# Delta with 200' 3/8 BBB Chain plus 200" 5/8 Nylon Rode
- Secondary Anchor Bruce 33# on chain and nylon rode
- Mosquito screen companionway
- Drop Leaf Cockpit Table & Drink Holder
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Ice Box
Sails and Rigging
- NEW CHAIN PLATES (2012/2013)
- Tides Marine Mainsail Track installed 2019
- Standing Rigging replaced in 2010 (redone and improved in 2012)
- Winches Factory Standard PLUS Two Lewmar 16ST on Coaming for Staysail and Genoa Reefing
- North Mainsail
- North 130% Genoa with Rope Luff
- North Staysail
- 90% High Cut Jib (recut from old Genoa by North by North)
- NEW FIBERGLASS WATER TANK built by Island Packet and installed by one of Antigua's best yacht refit companies to factory specs with no external signs of the work.
- EXTENSIVE SPARE PARTS, cleaners, blocks, lines, etc.
- Manual watermaker, life jackets, flares, plugs, jacklines, and miscellanous safety gear
- Parachute anchor (no halyard)
- Various household items
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 6"
- LOA: 41' 6"
- BEAM: 12' 11"
- DRAFT: 4' 8"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH2BE
- Hours: 3150
- HP: 55
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Island Packet
- Designer: Bob Johnson
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!