Punta Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 25
Don't Miss Out On This Be
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2095329009.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1445897302.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_112752952.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_833418995.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_552525704.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2101388672.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_299381459.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_41634407.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_617012042.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_586349301.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Mr. Crealock modified his own design to create the Cabo Rico 36'. She has a longer waterline to increase speed, and her new lines she is even prettier than the original Cabo Rico 34.
Alizee has many custom features including added storage, upgraded interior, and a comprehensive equipment list. This is truly a cruiser ready boat.
Electric winches and furling systems on the head sail and stay sail make this boat easy to sail.
Cabo Rico boats are known as true blue water boats and Alizee is no exception. She is ready to take you anywhere you want to go.
The Cabo Rico 34 has grown up and become the Cabo Rico 36. Bill Crealock has designed an addition to her stern which creates a yacht that is even more beautiful and provides a large lazarette locker to better accommodate all the gear and equipment cruisers want. From its bowsprit for ease of anchoring to its comfortable cockpit, the Cabo Rico 36 is a safe yacht. The large foredeck and wide side decks make her easy to work. The surprisingly spacious interior provides comfort, both at sea and at anchor, with ample storage and the exquisite quality workmanship for which Cabo Rico is famous.
- 16,000 btu air conditioning unit
- 11,000 btu Espar diesel cabin heater
- Spectra 12v watermaker
- Upholstery Valvatone Olive Color
- Cantalupi reading lights throughout
- Hella turbo fans in each cabin •
- High gloss, hand rubbed urethane finish on bulkheads & joinerwork
- Solid teak hull ceilings
- High gloss finish on teak & holly sole
- Cedar lined locker in aft strm
- Screens for opening ports, hatches and for companionway
- All Cabin lighting is LED
- Deep S/S double sinks (undermounted)with H/C pressure water
- Manual freshwater pump
- Nova Cool Refrigerator/Freezer
- Corian countertops w/fiddles•
- Force 10 (3) burner propane stove w/oven
- Oven safety bar
- (2) 10# propane tanks
- S/S six gal water heater
- Raymarine C80
- Raymarine E03015 AIS250 AIS System
- Raymarine E03014 SR50 Sirius Weather Receiver
- Sony Stereo Interfaced with Raymarine MFD and Sirius Weather/Radio with speaker inside and in cockpit
- Garmin GPS Map 162 GPS
- Raymarine RX218 2kw 18" Radome radar
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot
- Autohelm ST60 wind instrumentation
- Icom IC-M802 SSB radio
- PActor modem
- Standard Horizon VHF radio (at nav station) w/RAM mic at helm
- ACR 406Mz EPIRB
- (3) 31DC marine batteries
- Sentry 60 amp automatic battery charger
- Heart 2000 inverter/charger
- Heart Link 20 battery monitor
- Battery selector switches
- 110V polarity indicator
- KISS wind generator on S/S pole
- Balmar 100 amp alternator w/ regulator
- Shorepower connection w/50' 30 amp cord
- 110v GFCI receptacles
- Shrink sealed electrical connections
Hull and Deck
- 35# CQR w/50' 5/16" HT chain and 150' 1/2" rode
- 30# S80 Sea Tech Spade Anchor w/125' 5/16" HT chain
- Muir electric windlass
- Dual anchor rollers on bow pulpit
- Anchor washdown system
- Dodger w/grab rails
- Bimini w/connector and side and aft sunshades
- Custom BottomSider Cockpit cushions
- Teak folding cockpit table & drink holder
- Teak cockpit seats
- S/S cabin side hand rails
- Foredeck floodlight
- Chrome dorade vents w/S/S guards
- Teak dorade boxes
- Integral swim ladder w/teak steps
- Adjustable Hook and Moor
- Life Sling Horseshoe
- Kato Marine Island Davits
Sails and Rigging
- Primary winches are Harken ST44 Electric Winches (two)
- Halyard winch is Harken ST40 Electric Winch
- 2 Lewmar ST30 Winches
- Profurl headsail furling system
- Profurl staysail furling system
- Mast pulpit
- Hood Vectran full batten mainsail w/2 reef points
- Dutchman flaking system
- Harken traveler
- Hood 120% genoa
- Hood Vectran staysail
- Boom vang
- Custom cruising Spinnaker
- Preventer lines and blocks.
Engine And Mechanical
- Lighted lead & mylar insulated engine room
- Three blade fixed prop
- S/S 1 1/4" prop shaft
- External water cooled shaft log
- Bronze stuffing box
- Dual Racor fuel filter
- Bilge high water alarm
- Heavy duty manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Baffled water & fuel tanks w/gauges
- Bilges are finished with grey gelcoat
- All new fresh water hoses 2013
- Jabsco Macerator pump
- Bosun's chair
- Spare filters and parts
- Jack lines.
- Walker Bay 270 SLR Dinghy
- New Sunbrella Dinghy Chaps 2017
- Tohatsu 9.8 4 Stroke Outboard
- Winslow 4-Person Ultra Light Offshore Life Raft containing Modified Offshore SEP Packed inside (may require re certification)
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 7"
- LOA: 38' 7"
- BEAM: 11' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 10"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH3-GE
- Hours: 2785
- HP: 40
- Fuel: 50 gallons
- Water: 146 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cabo Rico
- Model: 36
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!