Fort Pierce, Florida
Photo 1 of 33
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1320978019.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_750346152.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1481331692.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1928496639.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1527324046.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1855951572.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_831965203.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_500261378.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1044666715.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1966327768.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1863381869.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2009350581.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1259004429.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_654211448.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_973468638.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_339426975.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_566383756.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_825212742.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
- NEW LISTING! Great opportunity! 4 Queen cabins/ 4 head layout
- Just returned to Florida from the Abacos where she has been a successful Captain operated charter boat with excellent maintenance and continuous upgrades
- Perfect for a family or charter business!
- NEW Yanmar starboard engine 2018
- NEW Yanmar Port engine 2017
- NEW Generator 2017
- Updated Garmin Electronics 2016
- NEW Standing rigging 2016
- New Batteries 2017
- New Electric heads 2017
- NEW bimini 2017
- NEW trampoline nets 2017
- Blue awlgrip hull paint 2017
- Fresh "Bahama"bottom paint 2018
- The beautiful interior is first class with laminate teak flooring, fine upholstery, corian counters and luxurious accomodations.
- Offering four queen staterooms each with a private head, fully equipped galley up that can can accommodate numerous cooks and a spacious comfortable salon that can seat 10. There is room for all your guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
- The exterior is equally well designed offering an easy flow of traffic from the huge cockpit to the wide walkarounds and foredeck or aft platform. Whether you are dining alfresco at the wrap around cockpit table, reclining on the cushioned bench seating, enjoying the foredeck trampolines and "dolphin seats" or swimming off the large aft deck and swim steps, you will always find a comfortable place to enjoy the sun or the shade.
- From a handling standpoint, the raised double helm seat offers excellent visibility with all controls in easy reach. Roller furling genoa and Fully battened Main in a stack pack main offer simplicity of handling.
- It is extremely easy access to board at the stern swim platform or twin molded stairs. There is a locker to stow snorkeling gear and cockpit shower.
- Fully outfitted and ready to sail!
- USCG Documented
- This boat shows beautifully!
- Her striking blue hull and bow flame decal will turn heads at every dock.
- Come see her today at Harbortown Marina in Fort Pierce!
- You will not be disappointed!
Accommodations and Layout
A combination of Beachwood trim, corian counters, rich upholstery and light interior is welcoming and luxurious. Beginning at the double opening doors you enter a large U shaped salon/dinette with seating for 10. The settee has an expandable table and also converts to a double berth. The nav station just to the right of the doors. The generous galley up is to port. Step down to each hull for two staterooms on each side.
All the 4 staterooms offer queen size berths, upholstered bench, opening hatch and plenty of storage. Each private stateroom also has an en-suite head with shower. There is good ventilation with plenty of hatches and ports or sleep in air conditioned comfort.
- Spring loaded front opening doors w/Oceanair door blinds
- Laminate teak and holly sole
- U shaped settee with upholstered seating
- Oval up/down cocktail table/salon table seats 10
- Entertainment Center
- Nav Station/Chart Table w/ electric panels
- Clock & Barometer
- Sleeps 10, 4 cabins and salon table converts to berth
- Air conditioning in all staterooms
- 4 Staterooms with queen berths, upholstered seat, opening hatch and storage
- 4 New Electric Jabsco heads 2017
- New sink/shower faucets 2018
- Fold down shower seats
- 4 Large Lewmar hatches with reflective shades
- 8 small Lewmar hatches
- Numerous front and side opening ports
- Screens for all hatches
- 12V fans
- Emergency exit hatch under teak grate in the center of the salon
- (2) Full sheet sets and towels
This is a galley everyone will enjoy! Be part of the conversation in the salon, room for several cooks and plenty of workspace on the corian countertops. Huge top loading refrigerator/freezer and a front loading refrigerator.
- Sea Frost cold plate refrigeration and deep top loading freezer (engine driven and 110 volt)
- SS front loading refrigeration (110 and 12V)
- Force 10 Propane Stove/Oven with 4 burners
- Sand color Corian countertops
- SS double sinks
- Pressure water system w/ dual spare pump
- Wine bottle storage for 16 bottles
- Wine glass rack
- complete w/ set of dishes and glasses
Engine access from both stern opening hatches and under beds in aft staterooms.
- 2018 NEW Port 56hp Yanmar engine 0 hours
- 2017 NEW Stbd 56hp Yanmar engine 615 hrs
- 2018 Shafts and props trued
- (2) 90 amp alternators
- Racor fuel filters
- 3 bladed Max props
- 2017 NEW 4 Electric Jabsco toilets with 10 gal holding tanks and Y-valves
- 12 gal hot water
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump
- 2014 (2) Air Conditioning in Staterooms (12,000 BTU)
- 2017 NEW Phasor 8KW Generator 590 hrs
- 2017 NEW (4) 4D Gel House Batteries
- (2) Gel cell start batteries
- 150 amp Battery Charger
- Trace 1.5 KW Battery Charger
- Inverter (40 amp) 2017
- Electrical 12 V and 110 V
- Galvanic Isolator Zinc Saver II
Electronics and Navigation
- 2016 Garmin GPS Chartplotter
- Raytheon ST60 Depth Sounder
- Raytheon ST60 Wind and Speed
- Autohelm 7000 Autopilot
- Horizon 6" compass
- Raytheon RC 425 Chart Plotter at Nav station
- Standard Eclipse VHF at Nav station
- Standard Horizon VHF at Helm 2016
- Water temperature indicator
- Sharp 13" TV / VCR
- Bose speakers
- Clarion CD player/stereo
- Panasonic 19" Flat screen TV
Sails and Rigging
Roller furling genoa and stackpack main offers ease of handling. The traveler is on top of the arch. Excellent visability and handling options at the raised double helm seat.
- Aluminum mast
- Double spreaders
- 2016 NEW Standing rigging, heavy guage
- 2015 Sails refit - good condition
- 2017 NEW Oversized Stack Pack for Main
- Fully battened Main Sail
- 120 Genoa
- Pro Furl Roller Furling
- (2) 54 Lewmar ST winches
- (1) 44 Lewmar ST winch for traveller or use to assist dingy davits
- (2) Lemar ST winches on mast
- Sparcraft Vang Strut
- Main sheet traveler on stern arch
Deck Equipment and Hull
You will practically live in this generous cockpit! Plenty of room to recline and dine or grab a good book and relax in shaded comfort. Dual helm set and comfortable seating while under way. You will enjoy the easy access on and off your dingy or swimming from the stern. There's still more room up front with bow seats to watch the dolphins or trampolines to sun bathe.
- Lofrans Tigres Electric windlass with push button control
- Bruce Anchor 110 lb
- Plow Anchor 45 lb
- 160' 1/2" Chain
- 2017 bimini top with zip out windshield and side extensions
- Rear Solar Tex sun shade to filter UV and allow ventilation to cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- 2017 Trampoline nets
- Plenty of locker storage
- 2 large coolers
- BBQ grill
- SS dingy davits
- Well placed SS handholds
- Deck shower
- SS dive tank
- Life ring
- 2017 Blue Awlgrip on hull
- 2018 "Bahamas" bottom paint
- (6) full sets of snorkel gear...mask, snorkel, fins
- (2) Kayaks
- (2) Paddleboards
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 45' 0"
- BEAM: 24' 3"
- DRAFT: 4' 2"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH3E
- Hours: 1
- HP: 112
- Fuel: 110 gallons
- Water: 300 gallons
- Holding: 10 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Leopard
- Model: 45 Robertson and Caine
- Designer: Morelli & Melvin and Simonis-Voogd
Please call or email us with any questions.
2010 Harbortown Drive Harbortown Marina Suite O
Fort Pierce, FL 34946
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!