Photo 1 of 27
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_61228353.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_190334049.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_609325764.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_929215521.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1835365210.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1068813953.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_192208444.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_793171796.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_740003632.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_310216211.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_720203832.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_248980232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
Please note photos are not of actual boat only example of same model.
2013 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 39 3 Cabin - Sundog
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 39's speed on the water and easy handling are its top features, earning it 'Boat of the Year 2010' from Cruising World and SAIL magazine. The Leopard 39 features a large cockpit with outside dining area protected by a functional hard-top bimini with mounted solar panels. The galley-up design incorporates a spacious saloon and aft facing galley. No steps up or down anywhere. The 3-cabin layout features an owner-dedicated starboard hull with master stateroom, office area and large head with separate stall shower forward. Sailing the Leopard 39 is easy: both main and jib sheets lead to stoppers and self-tailing winches directly adjacent to the helm. There’s room for two on the bench-style helm seat, but you need only one to trim sails!
BROKERS REMARKS: SUNDOG is the desirable 'owners version' of the Leopard 39. This is a rare opportunity and the last of the 3 cabin version available. After repairs and phase out she will be in great shape. Generator, air conditioning, reliable Yanmar engines, electric davits and good water tank capacity.
AVAILABILITY : Released from fleet and awaiting on repairs and phase out. Please Enquire.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated @ August 2018
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated @ August 2018
- GEARBOX: SD20 saildrive
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 44, 2spd, Self-tailing
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Harken 40, 2spd, Self-tailing
- FRESH WATER PUMP: 12V pump and accumulator
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 2 burners
- SINK: (1) in galley
- SHOWERS: (2) plus transom
- HANDBASINS: 2
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream leatherette in saloon and black and grey striped canvas in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) 4D's Lifeline AGM
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERY: (1) 100Ah
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- WINDLASS: Quick Hector 1000W Electric
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 25 lb Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 39' 0"
- LOA: 39' 0"
- BEAM: 19' 10"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3YM30E
- HP: 58
- Fuel: 92 gallons
- Water: 206 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Leopard
- Model: 39
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd St #201
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!