39' Island Packet
"Between The Sheets"
Cape Coral, Florida
Photo 1 of 61
READY TO TAKE YOU SAILING
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_162319782.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Seat" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1467196070.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1288581016.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_516490579.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Instruments" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_714752930.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_474399432.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1896912315.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon (New Cushions)" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_214903229.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_685953865.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_412897908.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_598924684.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_423828320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Navigation Station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_311888835.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_807421693.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Port (dining table stowed)" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_646875451.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Beautiful Teak Sole" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1256476430.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_481510012.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_265910240.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1302786098.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_169621176.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1701478924.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley (Propane Stove & Sinks)" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_290363425.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_458264050.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley (Refrigeration & Storage)" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_810471706.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_837136454.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1109782185.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1511126270.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="AC and Generator Controls" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_436966739.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Island Berth - Forward Cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1651950790.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Cabin Storage" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1661804237.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Cabin w/Hidden Sink & Vanity" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2058727179.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Battery Switches" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1536238667.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_226127154.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head and Vanity" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1664751319.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1981588562.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1766605704.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1154687010.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1872913034.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_299427435.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Oversize Winches" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_350943461.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="NEW Suzuki Outboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1853629569.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Well Maintained Yanmar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1418666673.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1521969572.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_456258510.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dinghy and Arch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1375692425.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1008932020.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
THIS ISLAND PACKET 380 IS READY TO TAKE YOU SAILING ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO AND NOW YOU CAN DO IT WITH MORE MONEY IN THE KITTY.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! THE OWNERS ARE READY TO START THEIR NEXT ADVENTURE!!
The Island Packet 380 has been a very successful model and Between the Sheets is a an outstanding example of this model. She is truly a well-equipped, ready-to-cruise, first class blue water sailing vessel. She has had continuous upgrades from 2010 - 2019. Some of her nicer features include:
- Large SS Radar Arch with dinghy davits and outboard motor crane
- New 290 Watt Solar Panels with Custom Stainless Mount
- New AirHead Composting Toilet
- HOLDING TANK HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH PLASTIC
- Cushions and Upholstery Throughout - ALL NEW IN 2013
- NEW 2015 Simrad Color Chartplotter
- New Prop
- MaxProp Available
- New running rigging
- Norpro 5KW Generator
- Oversize winches
- Newer model electronics & Sirius Weather
- Caribe dinghy with New Suzuki Outboard
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Nice Sail Inventory Including NEW Main Sail and Genoa in 2010
No need to postpone your cruising dreams another day...with her many upgrades, additions, and high level of maintenance, she is ready to set sail NOW. (be sure to see full list of recent improvements in full specifications)
Below deck you'll be impressed with the spacious open feeling. It may be hard to believe you have all this room and comfort on a 38 foot boat.
The galley is immediately to starboard and is easily accessible to the cockpit and main salon. It has a generous wrap around counter with ample work space, drawers, lockers and laminate lined cabinets. It features a propane stove, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and refrigerator. Other special features include a slide out trash receptacle, fold-up counter extension, and built-in dish rack.
The salon is large enough to entertain guests but comfortable for an intimate dinner for two. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead or easily lowered to make a large dining area, which seats 6-7 people. As with all Island Packets, there is an exceptional amount of storage space. Upholstery clean and in good condition. Both settees are full length for added sleeping area with the port side pulling out to make a nice queen-size berth. The cabinetry is beautiful, hand-oiled teak and the 22 light fixtures (some LED) and handrails throughout the cabin are well placed. You will also find custom Glebe Creek teak-framed screens for the hatches and companionway. Entertainment options include 19" flat screen TV and Kenwood Stereo system.
The hinged top nav station is at the aft end of the port side salon settee. You'll find a deluxe well labeled electrical panel for all AC & DC functions and all other breakers. A chart drawer large enough for bound chart packs is provided underneath the settee and there is a handy drawer for navigation tools below the table top.
The forward owner's cabin has a large center island V-berth with access from both sides. The aft half of the berth is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker provide further storage. The cabin has a private door to the head.
The head is generous in size and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. It features a nice sized vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink. It has a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. It is made even more spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use. It also features a full length mirror and fold-down teak shower seat.
The aft cabin features a large pullman style athwartship bunk with 5" foam cushions and a special built-in hideaway sink. It also features a full length mirror and ample storage with a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers.
- NEW Cushions and Upholstery throughout
- Interior teak recently oiled
- Six 12 Volt Fans
- LED lights in salon and forward stateroom
- (2) Cruisair AC Units with digital controls
- Glebe Creek Custom Teak Screens on hatches
- Peek A Boo Shades on ports
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven (Spare Propane Tank)
- Removeable stove top cutting board
- Microwave Oven
- Grunert Refrigeration with large holding plates in both refrigeration and freezer compartments
- Sump Pump
- Double S/S Sink
- Seagull Water filter with separate faucet
- Teak dish rack & cutlery drawer
- Teak Wine Glass holder
- Pots, Pans, Dishes, and Cutlery included
- Built-in, Slide-out Trash Bin
- NEW 2015 Simrad Chartplotter
- Simrad Radar and AIS (New 2010)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, & Speed instruments
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot with oversize ram
- Standard Horizon VHF radio at the navigation station with Ram mike at the helm (new 2012)
- Ritchie 6" Powerdamp Helm Compass
- Insulated backstay and cable for SSB
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo (NEW 2013)
- Flat Screen 19" Color TV
- Sirius Weather Receiver & Antenna ( New 2010)
This vessel has the complete package! Two 30 amp shore power cords and full 110 on-board system for use dockside and a 5kw generator for use underway or at anchor. The 12v house system features AGM batteries.
- 2004 5kw Norpro genset with 2 cylinder Yanmar diesel engine
- (2) NEW 290 Watt Solar Panels Mounted on the Arch with a Custom Stainless Mounting System.
- NEW Blue Sky Solar Boost 3000 Solar Controller
- Group 31 Mastervolt AGM batteries (2010)
- Separate starting battery for engine and genset (NEW 2013)
- Magnum ME Series Inverter/Charger/ Buffer Control/ Monitor ( NEW 2012)
- Balmar voltage regulator (NEW 2012)
- Balmar 110amp alternator (NEW 2012)
- Electric oil change pump
- TV antenna at masthead
- Six Hella 12v Cabin fans & LED Lighting
- Well Maintained Yanmar Diesel (2015 updates-new heat exchanger, mixing elbow, & starter)
- Side Power Bowthruster w/ separate dedicated battery & charger (NEW 2010)
- 3 Blade fixed Propeller-Michigan Wheel Sailer 3m Series (minimal drag and good handling) (NEW 2012)
- Spare bronze 3 blade propeller & Max Prop
- COMPLETE MAINTENANCE RECORDS THRU ALL OWNERS FROM WHEN SHE WAS NEW!!!
- Kidde Fyre Watch automatic engine fire extinguisher
- Additional fire extinguishers
- 12v. oil change pump
- NEW AirHead Composting Toilet! Nicely Vented. No Holding Tank Worries
- Holding Tank has been replaced
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- NEW Stainless Hot Water Tank
- Bilge pump cycle counter
- 6 PFD’s, flares, horn, etc. as required by USCG
- Numerous ships generator and engine spares below the starboard settee
Deck and Cockpit
- Large custom stainless steel radar arch with dinghy davits and motor crane built by Jackie Hart (Custom Rails)
- Custom mounted Solar Panels on Arch
- Lifelines (NEW 2012)
- Custom teak and stainless outboard motor mount
- Stern rail seats port and starboard
- All oversize winches
- Full cockpit enclosure/Sunbrella Bimini/Dodger
- Full set of cockpit screens
- Full cockpit cushions
- Beautiful Teak Cockpit Table
- Extra dedicated winch added for headsail furling line
- Lofrans electric windlass
- 45lb. Delta primary anchor with 250’ of 10mm anchor rode.
- 35 lb. Danforth anchor on second bow roller w/ rode
- Lifesling rescue device
- Sunbrella hatch and winch covers
- Custom acrylic companionway doors in addition to standard wood penboards
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- Fenders and Lines
- 2" Thick Airex Core Decks!!
Sails & Rigging
- All control lines lead to cockpit
- Mainsheet Traveler with 4:1 Control System
- Windex on masthead
- Roller furling main (NEW 2010)
- Roller furling Genoa (NEW 2010)
- Roller furling Staysail (extra heavy for use as storm sail)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Storm Tri-sail
Updates and Improvements
- 2016- 2017
- NEW AIRHEAD COMPOSTING TOILET
- NEW 290 WATT SOLAR PANELS WITH CUSTOM MOUNT
- NEW BLUE SKY SOLAR CONTROLLER
- NEW SIMRAD COLOR CHART PLOTTER
- NEW Interior Cushions and upholstery throughout
- Interior teak cleaned and oiled
- NEW Suzuki Outboard
- Bottom Painted - Nov. 2013
- Serviced Engine Transmission & Generator – changed Oil, oil filters, fuel filters, and impellers - Nov. 2013
- New Standard Horizon VHF & RAM Mic
- New Balmar 110amp Alternator and Regulator
- New Prop
- Replaced Running Rigging
- Clean & Rust treat Engine Mounts
- Transmission Service
- Replaced Sanitation Hoses
- New Magnum ME Series Modified Inverter/Charger Sinewave
- New Forward A/C Cruisair Evaporator
- New A/C Pump
- New Shower Sump Pump
- Bead Blasted All 3 Sea Water Strainers
- New Oil Pressure Gauge Sender
- Rebuilt Starter
- Replaced Cutlass Bearing
- Replaced Lifelines
- Man Overboard Pole
- New Side Power Bowthruster
- New Dripless Packing Gland
- New Electronics – Simrad Radar, Chartplotter, AIS
- New Sirius Weather Receiver & Antenna
- Installed New LED Lightbulbs in Interior Fixtures
- New Main 130% Furling Genoa
- 7 New Group 31 Mastervolt AGM Batteries
- Rebuilt Head
- Whisker Pole
- New Window Coverings
- Installed Dripless Packing Gland
- HOLDING TANK REPLACED IN 2009
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 39' 7"
- LOA: 39' 7"
- BEAM: 13' 2"
- DRAFT: 4' 7"
- Hours: 3975
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 85 gallons
- Water: 170 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Island Packet
- Model: 380
- Designer: Bob Johnson
Please call or email us with any questions.
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
Telephone: (941) 776-0616
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!