"Izzie A Keeper"
Photo 1 of 48
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_281601026.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1365783414.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_175122013.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1312773011.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1468083767.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_416266971.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_86305843.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Manufacturer Provided Image" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1665349842.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1646043242.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1088242974.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_661788503.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_695018626.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1868980876.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1645739133.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_674581446.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_889461378.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_668245060.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1948702051.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_999753062.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2098856506.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1634397075.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1548091232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_486666489.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_120465718.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_53982870.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_331979351.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1256745602.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1997329193.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_871662965.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_771011236.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1905461339.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1583462321.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1606017651.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Twin Yanmar 240 HP Diesel Engines
(2) Cruisair Air Conditioning Units (16,000 BTU’s Each)
one unit new 2018
Kohler Diesel Generator
New Bottom Paint & All Through Hulls Replaced (March 2018)
New Hardtop Cover on Flybridge (April 2018)
New House Battery (March 2018)
Newly Re-Covered Cushions on Bench Seating in Cockpit
And MUCH More!
The Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge is a great family boat whose spacious interior and large flybridge make her an excellent choice for day cruising and entertaining. One of the most sensible boats of its size ever designed, this model is loaded with practical features like the spacious interior with very few steps, the wide, safe stairs from the cockpit to the flybridge and the pass through in the bridge coaming that provides convenient and safe access to the foredeck.
The interior layout is arranged with two staterooms and a large head with separate shower forward and a spacious, light and airy, full-beam salon offering lots of comfortable seating as well as nice sized galley. Overall, the combination of seating available in the salon, cockpit and flybridge creates an outstanding space for entertainment.
See the full specs for more details and call the Listing Broker today!
A major advantage of the Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge is that this model offers an interior with very few steps or stairs, making her a safe choice for a family with young, active children as well as easy to manage for an older couple. Overall, this is an expansive floorplan for a 40-footer.
Entry into the main salon is just a couple steps down from the cockpit level through a sliding door in the aft bulkhead. There is a large L-shaped settee to starboard, spacious U-shaped dinette to port and the galley is forward to port.
Continuing forward and down one step, you enter a hallway. To port is a guest cabin with bunk berths. To starboard is a large head with a very large separate shower stall.
All the way forward is the master stateroom that features a queen-sized walk-around berth and storage drawers underneath.
The interior sole was recently re-done with teak luxury vinyl planks. The headliners are fiberglass and vinyl. The joinery is satin varnished cherry.
The salon has a large, U-shaped dinette to port which converts to a double berth and has storage below. The blue vinyl covering was just replaced. The settee is new and is covered in grey/blue colored fabric. It converts to a single berth for additional guests and has storage underneath.
- Book shelves outboard of dinette.
- (10) Indirect overhead lights with LED bulbs
- LED ceiling lights.
- New fabric Solar Shades on all windows.
- Flooring replaced in 2016.
- Sliding aluminum framed windows on each side of cabin.
- Storage cabinet aft to starboard (wet locker).
- New Fabric Solar Shades across aft sliding doors.
- (3) 120V AC Outlets.
- (1) 12V DC outlet.
- New Bluetooth/USB Stereo with speakers.
- Main electrical panel aft to starboard.
- Queen island berth on centerline with drawers under.
- (2) Hanging lockers.
- (1) Overhead opening hatch with sun shade and screen.
- (2) LED overhead lights.
- (2) LED reading lights.
- Book shelves port and starboard.
- Teak trim.
- Bulkhead mounted mirror.
- (1) 120V AC receptacle.
- Cruise Air A/C control.
- Stereo Speakers.
- Over and under bunk berths.
- Hanging locker forward.
- (2) Drawers.
- (2) LED Reading lights.
- (1) LED Overhead light.
- (1) Overhead opening hatch with screen.
- Vacu-flush toilet.
- Fiberglass counter with storage under.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Dual knob faucet control.
- Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Hand shower.
- (3) Storage cabinets - (2) with mirrors.
- 120V AC GFCI receptacle.
The chef will not feel isolated from the guests in this functional galley that is conveniently located within the open concept salon/dinette area.
- Solid surface counter tops with stainless steel sink.
- Single lever faucet.
- Under cabinet counter light.
- 1-Burner Induction Cook Top
- Tappan microwave oven.
- (5) Cabinets.
- (5) Drawers.
- Raritan ice maker.
- Norcold 12V DC Refrigerator with freezer.
- 5” Ritchie compass.
- Full engine instruments.
- Simrad autopilot.
- Raymarine I50 Depth new 2015
- Raymarine C-80 (chart plotter, radar screen ) – Inoperable
- Open Array Radar antenna.
- Standard Communications VHF radio. AIS Compatible.
- (2) Engine room cameras - One is inoperable. A new one is available, but not installed
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-6TP 240 HP diesel engines:
- Port Engine - 2008 with 837 hours. Reported to be replacement.
- Starboard Engine - 1997 with 1900 hours.
- Hurth Marine Transmissions 630-VI-1.25 V-drives. Replaced in April, 2014
- Hydraulic steering.
- (2) Cruisair A/C systems (16,000 BTU’s each).
- Kolher Diesel Generator
- Electrical panel located to starboard at salon entry.
- 12V DC Custom panel .
- (2) Master 12V DC breakers.
- (18) Load breakers.
- Proper transfer breakers for 120V AC circuits.
- Additional switches and breakers on helm console.
- ProNautic 12 - 40P battery charger Purchased April, 2014..
- Trojan 185 House Battery – Replaced March 2018
- Trojan Group 31 Start battery - 2015
- Group 27 Generator Start battery – 2015
Cockpit & Deck
The large cockpit has built-in bench seating/storage lockers both to port and starboard. Two large hatches in the cockpit sole offer convenient engine access. A center transom gate leads aft to the integrated swim platform with a ladder. The swim platform also has two storage benches. Full-size sliding doors in the cockpit open directly into the main interior living area. To access the flybridge from the cockpit, to port there are wide molded fiberglass steps instead of a ladder, offering safety and comfort.
- Cockpit, bench seats with newly recovered cushions port and starboard with storage under.
- Walkthrough transom door.
- Bench seats at swim platform with storage.
- Weaver Snap davits on swim platform.
- SeaDek installed April 2018.
- (2) Engine room cameras.
- (2) Bow cleats with chocks.
- (2) Forward spring cleats.
- (2) Aft spring cleats.
- (2) Stern cleats with hawse holes.
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot and helm controls.
- New Anchor Chain and Rode. Approx. 225 ft.
- Full bow rail.
- Running lights.
- Anchor and rode.
- Transom door.
- Fresh water wash down.
Flybridge & Helm
The Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge features a large, uncluttered flybridge with plentiful seating and storage. The comfortable flybridge is accessed from the cockpit by way of wide, easy-to-climb steps. It has a centerline helm with a bench seat and wraparound seating for guests. An ingenious and convenient cutout in the bridge coaming provides direct access to the foredeck. Oversized handrails and raised toe rails add to safety.
- New hardtop - April 2018
- All cushions newly recovered with tan vinyl in 2017
- Sink and storage cabinet in front of console.
- New Bluetooth/USB Stereo & speakers.
- Dual throttle and shift controls. New throttle cables - 2014.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Moveable ramp to access the fore deck from the cockpit.
- Bench seating in the forward corners of the flybridge.
The Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge was built on a solid fiberglass, modified V-hull with moderate beam and her attractive, low-profile appearance is the result of locating the engines under the cockpit sole.
- Boat was hauled and bottom painted in March, 2018.
- All through hulls replaced in March, 2018.
- One of the trim tabs was replaced in March, 2018.
- Rod holders.
- Cockpit flood lights.
- Tackle storage locker.
- (2) Teaser reels.
- USB port on flybridge stereo does not work
- Generator hoses due for replacement
- Y-Valve for black water tank – Macerator is frozen in the tank position.
- Stateroom AC Condensate pump not working. Condensate flows to bilge.
- Raymarine C-80 (Chartplotter, RADAR, depth machine) is inoperable
- One engine room camera functions; however, a second engine camera does not. A new camera has been purchased, but not installed.
- Personal Items & fishing gear
- Yeti Cooler
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 4"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4LHA-6TP
- Hours: 1900
- HP: 480
- Fuel: 310 gallons
- Water: 93 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Mainship
- Model: 40 Sedan Bridge
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!