"Va' A Alofa"
Photo 1 of 22
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1487226685.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_775692516.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1434773205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1926672150.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_885899249.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1438898696.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1078074286.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
2014 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 39 4 Cabin - Va' A Alofa
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 39's speed on the water and easy handling are its top features, earning it 'Boat of the Year 2010' from Cruising World and SAIL magazine. The Leopard 39 features a large cockpit with outside dining area protected by a functional hard-top bimini with mounted solar panels. The galley-up design incorporates a spacious saloon and aft facing galley. No steps up or down anywhere. This yacht features a special alternative accommodation plan with a 4-cabin/2-head design. Two large double cabins with a shared bath fill each hull. There’s generous headroom throughout and substantial storage capacity provided by under-bunk lockers.. Sailing the Leopard 39 is easy: both main and jib sheets lead to stoppers and self-tailing winches directly adjacent to the helm. There’s room for two on the bench-style helm seat, but you need only one to trim sails!
BROKERS REMARKS: Va' A Alofa is the rare four cabin version for the Leopard 39. With this layout it should be hugely desirable for families looking to cruise in comfort, or as a revenue generating charter yacht. Great engines and solid generator, for air conditioned luxury on the water.
AVAILABILITY : Due to be released from the fleet 30th June 2018. Possibility of an early release. Please enquire.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2291 port - April 2018
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2291 star - April 2018
- GEARBOX: SD20 saildrive
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 44, 2spd, Self-tailing
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Harken 40, 2spd, Self-tailing
- FRESH WATER PUMP: 12V pump and accumulator
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 2 burners
- SINK: (1) in galley
- SHOWERS: (2) plus transom
- HANDBASINS: 2
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream leatherette in saloon and black and grey striped canvas in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (4) 4D's AGM House Batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERY: (1) 100Ah
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- WINDLASS: Quick Hector 1000W Electric
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 25 lb Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 39' 0"
- LOA: 39' 0"
- BEAM: 19' 10"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3YM30E
- HP: 58
- Fuel: 92 gallons
- Water: 206 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Leopard
- Model: 39
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd St #201
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!