Photo 1 of 24
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1895071056.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_805973709.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1484402327.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2140854309.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_35976246.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_198256476.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_809569967.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1322082724.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1160477412.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This is a one owner vessel since new. The hull has been Awlgriped yellow and the engines have only 765 hours. This Pursuit has been well taken care of. The owner is moving up and is ready to sell.
The 3800 Express is a premium express sport fisherman built by a company whose reputation for production excellence is seldom questioned.
With the bridge deck of the 3800 raised a couple of steps from the cockpit, visibility from the helm is exceptional. Two zone A/C systems keep you and your guests comfortable on the hottest of days, including an outlet at the lower helm. A comfortable raised L-shaped settee is to port, opposite the helm seat, and the entire helm deck can be raised at the push of a button for complete access to the engines.
The cockpit features a full array of fishing amenities including a bait-prep center, a 50 gallon live well, in deck fish boxes and a fold-away transom seat.
Tower with fiberglass hardtop, buggy top, and a large bench seat with backrest. The Tower Helm has a complete array of electronics and navigation equipment.
Call today to set-up your appointment to view this fine vessel.
The cabin is down a few stairs from the helm area. There is a master stateroom forward with an island berth. There is a hanging locker and storage in the cabin including easy to get to storage under the berth. There is also a privacy curtain.
The settee is to the port aft of the enclosed head with stall shower. The back of the settee is a 64-inch Pullman berth that turns into a double berth. There is a glass door rod locker inboard of the settee.
The large dinette to starboard converts into a berth for two. Aft of the dinette is an L-shaped galley with a cook top, under the counter side by side refrigerator/freezer, microwave and storage.
Additional rod storage is under the cabin sole with built in rod holders.
The head has a Vacuflush electric head, sink with storage, and a stall shower.
- Nova-Cool undercounter side by side refrigerator/ freezer (AC & DC)
- Samsung microwave oven
- Raritan icemaker on helm deck
- Concealed 2-burner glass top stove
- Sink with single lever faucet
- Corian counter tops
- Dockside & pressure freshwater system
- L-shaped dinette with table, that converts into a double berth
- Teak & holly floors throughout
Deck and Hull
- Fiberglass swim platform with ladder Cockpit coaming
- Electric center window windshield vent
- Helm deck raises electrically
- (2) Bomar vent hatches in hardtop
- (3) Bomar foredeck hatches
- Bow pulpit and anchor
- Maxwell RC800 windlass with foredeck footpads and helm remote
- Navigation & anchor lights
- Helm deck & cockpit courtesy lights
- Transom door & gate
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Windshield wipers
- Cockpit folding stowaway seat
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Dockside water hook-up Power Helm Seat
- Molded in spreader lights in tower buggy top
- Chart storage compartment
- Helm cover
- Bennett trim tabs
- Underwater lights
- Tuna tower with bench seat and buggy top
- Rupp double spreader outriggers
- Rupp center outrigger
- Vertical rod cabinet in salon
- Rod storage in salon sole and overhead forward berth
- (4) Cockpit rod holders Rod holders on tower
- Saltwater & freshwater washdowns
- Cockpit freezer
- 50 Gallon livewell with window
- In-deck fish box
- Transom door & gate
- Gaff storage port and starboard
- Bait prep center with sink
- Tackle storage drawers
- 110 gallon freshwater tank
- Dockside water inlet
- 11 Gallon hot water heater
- Furuno Navnet plotter with, Furuno 48 mile open array
- Simrad AP 20 autopilot
- Icom VHF Radio
- Remote for stereo at lower helm
- Underwater lights
- Glendinnig Shifts
- Tower Electronics
- Furuno Radar
- Garmin chart plotter
- VHF radio
- 9 kW Onan generator with sound shield
- Automatic battery charger
- Battery isolator and parallel switches
- 12Volt (DC) system
- 120 Volt /240 Volt (AC) system
- 30 Amp 125 Volt shore cord
- 50 Amp 240 Volt Glendinning Cablemaster
- TV and telephone dockside connectors
- Underwater lights.
- (2) reverse cycle air conditioners with digital controls
- ZF transmissions
- Dripless shaft logs
- Seacocks & sea strainers with removable baskets
- (3) Automatic bilge pumps
- Oil change system
- Fuel filters
- Automatic & manual fire control system
- Fuel manifold on & off valves under aft deck hatch
- Bennett trim tabs
- Vacuflush toilet with 40 gal. holding & pumpout system
- Hot water heater
- Engine room blowers
- Back-up to electronic controls
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Electric horn
- Water & waste level gauge
The vessel is powered by T-480 hp Volvo Penta TAMD74PEDC freshwater cooled diesel engines with 765 hours. These are in-line 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, direct injected, turbocharged marine diesel engines with aftercoolers.
These engines are equipped with Volvo Penta's EDC system (Electronic Diesel Control) which electronically controls the precise quantity of fuel required at any given moment. The EDC system takes full account of variations in operating temperatures, air pressure, and other contributing factors which optimizes engine performance and efficiency reducing fuel consumption and emissions. This all connected to Glendinning engine controls.
Factory Options (included)
- Volvo 480 HP with Volvo electronic Control
- Oil changer
- Central Vac system
- Flat screen TV with/ DVD AM/FM stereo with CD player 2 cabin speakers, 4 Cockpit speakers, cockpit subwoofer, and 4 cannel AMP
- Onan 9 KW genset with sound shield
- AC including helm air
- Holding tank macerator
- Anchor windless
- Anchor locker
- Raw water wash down
- Glendinning shore cord rewind 50 AMP
- Bait prep center to port side aft of L-lounge w/ 50 gallon livewell, sink, rigging board, and tackle storage
- Starboard side bait freezer
- Helm seat unit with Ice maker
- Transom fold down seat
- Yellow hull Exterior
- Swim platform
- Cockpit shower
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 2"
- Engine(s): Volvo TAMD 75 P-A
- Hours: 765
- HP: 960
- Fuel: 438 gallons
- Water: 110 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Pursuit
- Model: 3800 Express
Please call or email us with any questions.
275 River Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!