Photo 1 of 29
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_642065216.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1241077579.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1714498545.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1565598452.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_208480275.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1540233652.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_348656741.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1883770800.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_783804426.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_87499476.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2118645823.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1197518929.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_679837284.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Layout 3 cabin/2 head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_645559243.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. The pictures in the vessel are from before the Hurricane. Please contact your Moorings Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
2013 Beneteau Oceanis 41 - Hookuna Matata
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Oceanis 41/ Moorings 42.3 represents the heart of the Beneteau Oceanis range with a yacht of incomparable volume and a design with elegant taut lines. Her new generation hull promises comfortable, fast sailing. The mainsail arch enables you to sail in complete safety and at the same time gives you more space in the cockpit. Designed by Finot-Conq architects and Nauta Design she features 3 cabins, 2 heads and plenty of space for you and your family and guests. Generous capacities for water and fuel, as well as personal gear and food storage, mean increased comfort and autonomy on the water. Also adding to her comfort is shore power air conditioning.
BROKERS REMARKS: Hookuna Matata is the one of the few Moorings 42.3/Oceanis 41 available for sale at the moment and this model always sells quickly. The 3 cabin/2 heads layout makes this an ideal owners yacht. The air-condition on shore power is a real bonus providing a cool interior whilst in a hot marina.
AVAILABILITY: Leaves BVI fleet and awaits phase-out refit on March 31st, 2018
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- DECK MATERIAL: Glass fibre/balsa sandwich
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Cast iron keel
- WHERE BUILT: France
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: every 3 months
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3857 - Feb 2018
- ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED:
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE:
- GEARBOX: Kanzaki
- CONTROLS: TFX
- COOLING SYSTEM: heat exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Aluminium
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- SAIL AREA: 902 sq ft / 83.8 sq m
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Classic slab inline reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
- BOOM VANG: Rigid with tackle
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 46 ST 2 speed
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (1) Harken 40 ST 2 speed
- MAINSHEET WINCH: (1) Harken 40 ST 2 speed
- FANS: In salon and cabins
- COOKER TYPE: 3 burners, broiler in oven
- SINK: 1 stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins
- SHOWERS: 2 + transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 2
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: White leatherette in salon and marine mattresses in the cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Woodwork Alpi Mahogany. Parquet type laminated floors.
- COOKWARE: Yes
- LINENS: Yes
- VOLTAGE: 110 V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses – Voltmeter – Water guage – Fuel gauge – Batter warning – Fuel warning – Water warning – 12V sockets
- INVERTER: For TV
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 x 110 Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 1x 110 Ah
- ALTERNATOR: 12V/ 80 Ah
- STEERING SYSTEM: Twin wheel
- DOCKING SYSTEM: Deck cleats at midship, bow and stern
- DODGER: Yes
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- WINDLASS: Quick 1000W/12V – hand control wire direc
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta, all chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany, chain and rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 0"
- LOA: 41' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 9"
- DRAFT: 6' 9"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH5CE
- Hours: 3000
- HP: 54
- Fuel: 53 gallons
- Water: 140 gallons
- Holding: 21 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 41
- Designer: Finot - Conq
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd St #201
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!