"Days Like This"
Photo 1 of 20
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1906625416.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1950328577.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_623866605.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_493570765.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_392169665.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
LOOK AT ALL THE EXTRAS ALREADY INSTALLED
Two Air Conditioning Systems
Low Engine Hours (78 hrs.)
In-Mast Furling System
Overlapping, Furling Genoa
Deck Hardware for Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Bimini & Sprayhood
Nice Electronics: Radar, AIS, Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.
And MUCH More!
This beautiful 2010 model Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42DS includes all the bells and whistles you need to start your cruising adventures! Days Like This is a great example of the popular two cabin “owner’s version” with two ensuite heads and a spacious main salon.
Need a reminder of what makes this model so special? This 42DS has the largest, centerline aft cabin berth in the entire Jeanneau line - larger than the bed in the 57, 53, 50 or any other model. The exterior “living area” is just as nice with a beautiful teak table, built-in icebox and the Deck Salon style cockpit including 3-zones with twin helm and a much larger space than the newer “9-series” by Jeanneau.
Of course, along with all the amenities to cruise comfortably, Days Like This is in very good condition with very little use and she will deliver the superior sailing performance you expect from a Jeanneau.
See the full specs for more details and Call Today to schedule an appointment to see this fine vessel!
NEW PICS & VIDEO COMING SOON!
This is the two-cabin, owner's layout with two heads. Both cabins are nice enough to use as a master “retreat”. The forward stateroom has a spacious V-berth with step and seating access from either side. There is also plenty of storage along both sides and under the berth. In addition, this stateroom has a private, ensuite head.
Moving aft into the salon, there is a spacious entertainment area with a straight settee to port and a U-shaped settee with large dining table to starboard. The dinette converts to a double berth for extra guests. The port side of the table folds down to allow for a wide walkway through the center of the main cabin. A bulkhead-mounted TV can be easily viewed from any location in the salon and galley. A nice-sized, L-shaped galley is conveniently located just aft of the dinette. Across from the galley, there is a large, forward facing nav station that any sailor would love with a wide desk top, storage space for a laptop computer and connection cords and access to all of the electrical panel power controls.
The aft stateroom can be entered directly through the galley on the starboard side or by passing through the head on the port side. The aft head has dual entries from the aft cabin and from the salon which allows it to function as a private, ensuite head at night as well as a conveniently located day head. The aft stateroom has a king-size, centerline berth with lounge seating on either side, two lamp "night stand" cabinets and nice opening ports as well as port lights on either side. There is a second TV and abundant storage, including two hanging lockers.
- Forward master stateroom has double berth with a high-density foam mattress and storage under, deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod and wood hull liner
- Private forward head compartment with sink, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink, shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
- Aft master stateroom with reading lights at head of berth, king-size, high-density foam mattress, teak trim and padded headboard, deep cabinet shelves and hanging rod, seating to either side of the berth with fabric cushions that match salon fabrics and a wooden hull liner
- Large, aft head compartment accessible from both the aft stateroom and the salon with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
Large, L-shaped galley to port with glass separator between the galley counter and seating area.
- Double stainless steel sinks with covers and reversible cutting board
- Chrome plumbing fittings
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Gimballed, 2-burner, propane stove with oven/ broiler with stainless steel protection bar
- Single, deep refrigerator box with freezer area, wire baskets, interior lighting comes on when door opened, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor
- Microwave oven
- Wind Speed and Direction
- (2) TV Sets
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Selden Standing Rig
- 2-Speed Electric Winches
- Dual Steering Wheel
- Split Backstays
Mechanical & Electrical
- 5.5KW Norpro Generator
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Bow Thruster
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Inlet
- 12v alternator output: 80 A
- Charge distributor/isolator
- Engine start battery capacity: 110 Ah
- Domestic battery bank capacity: 220 Ah
- Positive battery switch for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank & negative general cut-off switch
- 2- 30 amp -110v shore power inlets with differential breaker
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 120v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter
- One 110v and 12v plug per cabin, 110v plugs in galley, salon & nav station
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Hot Water Heater
Cockpit & Deck
- Three zone cockpit: Helm, table seating/crew & lounge
- Cockpit table: folding teak table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Teak cockpit floor
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps
- Swim ladder: Stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform
- Cockpit shower: Retractable hot and cold water shower with tap
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and lazerette locker to port under the helm seats for technical access to steering system
- Gas locker room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bimini Top and Spray Hood
- Wheels: 2 leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station
- Instrumentation: dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions, GPS chartplotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm
- Engine controls: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel including fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- Anchor locker: Forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights
- Stern pulpits: stainless steel with buoy bracket
- Windlass: Quick 1000W combination rope 18mm and chain 10mm, vertical-mounted
- in the anchor locker, hand-held remote, manual handle
- Anchor roller: Double stainless steel fitting with swiveling, self-launching roller for hands-free launching and retrieving for tackle
- Lifelines: Double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating and stainless steel stanchions
- Toerail: Teak profile with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck
- Cleats: 4 x aluminum mooring cleats
- Handrails: sculpted, long stainless steel handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward
- Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
- Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO glecoat surface, protective barrier coat
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out & relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area
- Shoal Draft Keel
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP, 39.6Kw latest generation of environmentally friendly engines
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell & from aft cabin
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with a fixed 3-blade bronze propeller
- Fuel/water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 1"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4E
- Hours: 78
- HP: 54
- Fuel: 34 gallons
- Water: 93 gallons
- Holding: 22 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Model: Sun Odyssey 42 DS
- Designer: Marc LOMBARD / Garroni Designers /Jeanneau Design
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!