Photo 1 of 10
The Sabre 426 Offers Timeless Style Along With Safety and Comfort!
(2) Cruisair Air Conditioning Units
AIR Breeze Wind Generator w/Controller
(3) 140 watt Kyocera Solar Panels w/Controller
Full Electronics Including: (2) Raymarine E120 Displays, Radar, 8002+ Autopilot, 650 AIS, B&G Depth, Temp, Wind Point & Speed
Leisure Furl Mainsail (2012), North Sail 120% Roller Furling Genoa (2017) & Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Lewmar Electric Main Halyard Winch
Yanmar 4JH3E Diesel Engine w/3-Blade Max Prop
(7) Lifeline AGM Batteries (2016 & 2017)
Electric Anchor Windlass
Ultra-Leather Interior Cushions
And MUCH More!
The 426 has the traditional Sabre look of style, beauty, and grace while providing modern and functional amenities. Vision Quest has been nicely maintained and offers some nice updates. With her Leisure Furl boom and furling genoa, she is easy to handle with a short-handed crew. Fitted with the shoal draft performance keel, she is a perfect boat for cruising in many areas and with her Max-Prop, she is incredibly maneuverable underway.
See the full specs for more details and call the Listing Broker today!
The interior is crafted of satin varnished, American cherry, including bulkheads and furniture, with a teak and holly sole. All hanging lockers are cedar-lined, with cedar ceiling strips and white headliners overhead. Engine access is under the companionway stairs with gas struts for ease of opening. Additional access to the back of the engine is easily gained from the guest stateroom. The generous headroom measures 6'6" in the main salon and aft areas and 6'4" in the forward cabin.
Starting forward, there is a spacious, bright master stateroom with a centerline queen berth surrounded by many drawers and lockers for storage of personal gear. Immediately aft is the large head with a separate stall shower. The head features a toilet with an electric macerator pump.
The full beam salon feels exceptionally open and airy when the bulkhead-mounted table is in the “up” position. When “down”, the table accommodates 8 to 10 guests comfortably. For entertaining or for simply relaxing at the end of an exhilarating day on the water, the two L-shaped settees, upholstered in Brisa Ultra-leather, offer comfortable seating spaces for family and friends. The portside settee converts to a double berth if needed for extra guests. Storage is plentiful both above and outboard of the settees.
Aft of the salon to starboard is the U-shaped galley and opposite is the forward facing nav station. The increasing use of personal computers for navigation led Sabre to supply a specific space on the chart table-top for that purpose. The inboard end of the chart table hinges open for chart and accessory storage and a large panel for flush-mounting of additional electronics is provided in clear view of the navigator. The fully equipped custom SABRE tool drawer highlights the storage in this area.
Behind the nav station to port is the entrance to the aft guest stateroom. This cabin features a full queen berth and many drawers and lockers for stowage of personal items.
The U-shaped galley is both functional and conveniently located at the base of the companionway, within easy reach of the cockpit. Large DC-refrigerated iceboxes are found aft where the most volume is available in the hull shape and a front opening door provides convenient access to the items in the bottom of the refrigerator. Stainless steel sinks are situated on the forward arm of the galley, as close as possible to the yacht's centerline. A convenient in-counter dish drainer/locker is located outboard and three large lockers are provided for dry goods. Many drawers are available for utensils and cookware.
- Seafrost Refrigeration System (12 volt)
- Spectra Cape Horn Extreme Watermaker (12 volt)
- Refrigerator/Freezer box was removed in 2016 & reinsulated with cryogel insulation giving a minimum R value of 30
- New Corian countertop in galley (2016)
- New stainless steel double basin sink (2016)
- (2) Raymarine E120 Displays
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine 8002+ Autopilot w/Hydraulic Drive
- Raymarine 650 AIS
- B&G Wind Point & Speed
- B&G Depth/Sea Temp
- ICOM 504 VHF
- ICOM Command Mic III
- ICOM 802 SSB
- Pactor 4 Dragon Modem
- (2) ICOM Handheld VHF’s
- WIRIE WIFI Booster
- (6) 110ah Lifeline AGM House Batteries (2016)
- (1) 110ah Lifeline AGM Starting Battery (2017)
- 80 amp Alternator
- Link 2000 Battery Monitor
- Heart/Freedom 2500 watt Inverter/Charger
- (3) 140 watt Kyocera Solar Panels w/Controller
- AIR Breeze Wind Generator w/Controller
Sails & Rigging
- Leisure Furl Mainsail (2012)
- North Sail 120% RF Genoa (2017)
- Staysail (Hank-On)
- Storm Sail
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker
- Detachable Mid Stay
- Running Back Stays
- (2) Lewmar 58CST Electric Primary Winches
- (2) Lewmar 44 CST 2-Speed Secondary Winches
- (1) Lewmar 44 CST Electric Main Halyard Winch
- (1) Lewmar 44 CST 2-Speed Halyard Winch
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Carbon Fiber Whisker/Spinnaker Pole
- Jibe Preventer
- Boom Break
- Rod Rigging (Removed & Inspected-2016)
- Mast Awlgrip (2016)
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- Folding Wheel in Cockpit
- Deep Storage Locker to Starboard
- Propane Storage Locker in Aft Lazarette
- Telescoping Transom Boarding Ladder w/Composite Treads
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass (2015)
- 55 lb Rocna Anchor (Re-galvanized 2018) w/ 200’ Chain (New 2018) & 100’ Rode
- 45 lb CQR Anchor w/150’ total chain and rode
- Large Fortress Anchor
- Saltwater Washdown Pump (2016)
- Dinghy Motor Lift
- Galerider Drogue with 400’ Line
Mechanical & Plumbing
- (2) Cruisair Air Conditioning Units (120 volt)
- Electric Macerator Pump for Head
- Yanmar 4JH3E, 55hp (3800 hours)
- 3 Blade Max Prop
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Racor Vacuum Gauge
- Water Witch Bilge Control w/High Water Alarm & Pump Cycle Counter
- Shifting & Engine Control Cables Replaced 2017
- Numerous spares including starter, alternator, raw water pump, cooling water pump, etc.:
- Yanmar fuel lift pump
- Yanmar starter
- Hitachi 80 amp alternator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- Yanmar raw water pump
- Yanmar cooling water pump
- Emergency bilge pump and hose
- Ignition switches (2)
- Water pump impellers (2)
- Engine belts (3)
- Racor fuel filters (6)
- Whale Gusher Galley Foot Pump
- Johnson 1000 gph submersible bilge pump
- Bilge pump switch
- Oil transfer pump
- Misc. hose clamps
- Misc. cotter pins and rings
- PSS Shaft Seal
- Deck washdown pump spare parts
- Raritan Toilet Repair kits (2)
- ARC EPIRB
- Lifesling 2 Overboard Rescue Equipment
- Abandon Ship Bag:
- Katadyn hand-operated watermaker
- 1 Liter plastic bottle
- Forespar floating flashlight
- Garmin GPS
- Emergency blankets (2)
- Sunglasses and lip balm
- Waterproof ICOM VHF handheld radio
- SOS Emergency Food Rations (4 - 1.6 lb packages)
- Emergency Drinking Water (36 packets)
- Electrical tape and zip ties
- Floating knife
- Duct tape
- Swim mask
- Light sticks
- Medical kit
- 100 ft ¼ inch line
- ICOM IC-M1V handheld VHF radio
- Emergency VHF antenna
- Offshore type 1 life jackets (6)
- Harken bosun’s chair
- Jack lines and tethers
- Rechargeable Magna Spotlight
- Misc. blocks and hardware
- Harken Traveler Car Loader
- Spare ignition keys
- Lewmar windlass parts
- Garmin GPS
- Solar Panel Connectors
- Filtrete Undercounter Water Filter
- Spectra Watermaker Spares:
- 5 Micron filters (4)
- Carbon filters (1)
- System storage kit (1)
- Sail repair tape
- Magma Grill
- Magma grill spare parts
- Winch handles (4)
- Large assortment of SS hardware, bolts and screws
- Wood and foam plugs
- Assortment of LED light bulbs
- Breeze booster with mosquito screen
- Navigation Rules – US Coast Guard
- Sailboat Electronics Simplified – Don Casey
- Troubleshooting Marine Diesels – Peter Compton
- Boatowner’s Mechanical and Electrical Manual – Nigel Calder
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 5"
- DRAFT: 5' 2"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH3E
- Hours: 3800
- HP: 55
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 75 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sabre
- Model: 426
- Designer: Jim Taylor / Sabre design team
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!