Deerfield Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 20
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_804737495.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2127183933.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1418927660.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1849038663.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1730056636.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
No Import Duties! Recently Imported Into The U.S.!
THIS PROVEN BLUE WATER BOAT IS TURN-KEY AND READY TO GO CRUISING!
Voyage Is The Premium Brand Of Jenneau
RECENT 2018 UPDATES:
NEW ISOLATION TRANSFORMER
Loaded with high quality tools . Lots of valuable spare parts (e.g. alternator, propeller, etc)
NEW 2000W INVERTER
NEW PREMIUM WATERMAKER
NEW SAFETY NETTING
UPDATED SAFETY GEAR
NEW COMPOSTING HEAD
IN-MAST FURLING MAINSAIL
KEVLAR LAMINATED HULL
EXCELLENT CHAIN PLATE DESIGN
WELL-MAINTAINED, LOW HOUR PERKINS 50HP DIESEL
BEAUTIFUL, WELL-DESIGNED, 3 CABINS, TEAK INTERIOR
(3) SOLAR PANELS
EFOY FUEL CELL GENERATOR
AIR FORCE WIND GENERATOR
STANDING & RUNNING RIGGING NEW IN 2011
AIS TRANSMITTER AND RECIEVER
GARMIN 720 CHARTPLOTTER
NEW ZODIAC DINGHY & YAMAHA 6 HP OUTBOARD
NEW ANCHOR CHAIN
This 41 foot Jeanneau 12.5 Voyage is a fast, well-built and well-equipped Atlantic crossing veteran. Unexpected medical issues force the new owners to sell. Their loss can be your gain.
See the full specs for more details and call the Listing Broker today!
Updates in 2018
- Electrical system updated by installing an Isolation Transformer and a 2000w Inverter. High quality from Victron, currently wired for 230v like the boat. The transformer can do 110v as well.
- Installed Cruisers RO Watermaker with spare parts and a years worth of consumables ,Cost $5,500 and 3 year warranty still applicable.
- Installed new vinyl headliner in salon, port side aft, and forward cabin. Have enough vinyl to finish
- Installed Safety Netting all around the boat.
- Updated all Safety Gear and upgraded Life Vests.
- Installed new Category II EPIRB.
- Installed Composting Head forward (now USCG approved).
- New Shower Head in forward cabin.
- New high quality mattress covers in portside aft cabin and forward cabin. Entire mattress replaced in forward cabin"
This boat has a great layout that maximizes her interior space.
Starting all the way forward, there is a very nice master stateroom. It has a partial walk-around, full-sized berth, a private head with a separate shower, two hanging lockers and a dressing seat.
Continuing aft, you enter the spacious main salon area. On the port side, there is an enormous galley that starts at the forward bulkhead and runs about ten feet along the port side of the boat. Conveniently located directly across from the galley, there is a beautiful, round, teak table along with a large, semi-circular settee. The table can be lowered to convert to a unique, round berth big enough to sleep two comfortably. Behind the settee are shelves and storage, but under the settee, Jeanneau has installed several lined, fiberglass food storage bins that will always stay dry and clean.
Aft of the dinette is a large nav station. This separate area offers a navigator's seat and a big, angled table with lift-up lid for chart storage. An extensive and premium electrical panel is set against the hull, with storage beside. There is also a panel for the VHF Radio, Sat Phone, AIS Transmitter and Receiver, EFOY Generator Control Panel and a Depth Repeater.
Aft of the galley on the port side, there is a very nice head with a shower. There is no wood in either head and clean-up is super easy. The space has a Jabsco manual head with fold-down seat, shower, vanity and storage cabinet.
All the way aft and to port of the companionway, there is a large stateroom with a double berth, private sink, hanging locker and ample storage. Aft and to starboard of the companionway is a third large stateroom with a double berth AND a single berth outboard; so, it sleeps three or provides a great shelf for storage of your guest's gear.
- (3) Private Staterooms
- (2) Heads with Separate Sit-Down Showers
- Sleeps Nine Persons Overall
- Nice Upholstery with Matching Port Light Covers
- New Master Stateroom Foam Mattress (2017)
- Amazing Storage Everywhere in the Vessel
- Large Sit-Down Nav Station
- Wide, Easy-To-Navigate Companionway Steps
- New Vinyl Headliner in Aft Port Side Stateroom, Main Salon and in Forward Cabin as described above
- New USCG Approved Composting Toilet in Forward Head
- New Shower Head Forward
The Jeanneau 12.5 Voyage was built in France and her designer, Guy Ribadeau Dumas, incorporated a grid floor frame system below the cabin sole, which is tied into structural ribs which go up to the gunwhale spaced at each floor frame. The result is a very strong, stiff vessel. She has thick solid KEVLAR glass below the waterline and KEVLAR glass with a balsa core above to the gunwhale. The Voyage series is known for its quality construction.
This galley offers all the amenities of most homes, including a large expanse of counter space. Little details throughout the galley show that the designers gave the layout a lot of thought. One such item is a bin attached to one of the cupboard doors. As the door opens, the lid also lifts, which is very handy in a seaway when you need one hand to hold on with. The bin is removable for emptying. A cupboard for crockery and glasses is fitted in the forward bulkhead. Big cabinets are built-in, under the full length of bench. In addition to the great storage, there are deep double sinks, a top-opening, Isotherm refrigerator/freezer installed in 2016 that is quite large and a new ENO gimbaled, gas stove and oven. A flap covers the stove to provide even more counter space and it lifts-up to drop into its own storage slot when cooking. Overall, this galley offers more space for cooking and storage than you will find on almost any boat!
- Gimballed ENO Stainless Steel Stove (New 2014)
- Cover Over Stove Lifts to Drop into Its Own Storage Space
- Stainless Steel Protection Bar at Stove
- Isotherm Refrigeration System (New 2015)
- New Watermaker (2018)
- Double Deep Stainless Sinks
- Drop-in Covers for Both Sinks to Maximize Counter Space
- Excellent Storage
- Huge Expanse of Corian Countertops
- Manual Pressure Water w/ Foot Pump
- Water Heater - Works Off Heat Exchanger
- (2) 10 lb. Aluminum Propane Cylinders
- Garmin 720 Touch Screen Color Chartplotter
- Caribbean, USA, Mediterranean Software
- Raymarine ST6002 Underdeck Autopilot
- Raymarine ST6002 TriData - Speed, Depth
- Raymarine ST6002 Wind Direction & Speed
- Koden MD-3100 Radar at Nav Station
- Radio Ocean VHF
- AIS Transmitter and Receiver
- Irridium Satellite Phone
- Murdo "FAST FIND" Personal Distress Beacon for finding crew
- (2) Hand Held VHF Radios
- Samsung 27" Monitor/TV
- Sony Stereo
Electrical system updated by installing an Isolation Transformer and a 2000 watt Inverter. High quality from Victron, currently wired for 230v like the boat. The transformer can do 110v as well.
- EFOY Fuel Cell Generator (2011)
- Air Force Wind Generator 400 Watts with Spare Blade (2016)
- (3) Solar Panels with 230 watts Total (2014)
- 30 AMP Battery Charger
- 220V to 110V Converter 600 watts
- (6) 12 Volt Batteries 670 Amp Hours (2016)
- New LED strip interior lighting in portside aft cabin, main salon and forward cabin (2018)
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED Running Lights
Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- Radial Cut 110% Genoa in Good Condition with New Sacrificial
- Below Deck Furling to Maximize Luff Length
- Hank on Staysail with Removable Stay
- Asymmetrical Gennaker (Blue and White)
- Double Spreader Rig
- Excellent Heavy Duty Standing Rigging (New in 2011)
- Running Rigging (New in 2011)
- (2) Harken Barbarosa Self Tailing #53.8 Primary Winches
- (2) Harken Barbarosa Self Tailing # 44.2 Secondary Winches
- (2) Harken Barbarosa Self Tailing #40.2 Halyard and Main Sheet Winches
- Winches set in recess sections to allow draining to the side decks instead of the cockpit
- Mechanical Back Stay Adjuster
- Astral Main Sheet Traveler Forward of Main Hatch
- Fully Adjustable Genoa Sheet Blocks on Side Decks
- Well-Designed, Robust Chain Plates with Solid Skirts to Prevent Leaks
Updated all Safety Gear and Upgraded Life Vests in 2018.
- Installed New Category II EPIRB (2018)
- Installed Safety Netting All Around the Boat (2018)
- SEA SAFE 4 Person Life Raft Stern Rail Mounted
- Jack Lines and Harnesses
- Murdo FastFind Distress Beacon
- Irridium SAT Phone
- AIS Transmitter and Receiver
- Red Hand Flares
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- Cockpit Table
- New Dodger (11/2017)
- Bimini (2015)
- (4) Lazarette Lockers: (2) in Cockpit and (2) in Transom
- Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions (2014)
- Mosquito Nets for Port Lights and Hatches
- Sun Covers for Hatches and Port Lights
- (2) US 10lb Propane Bottles
- Zodiac 8' 10" Dinghy with Anchor (2015)
- Yamaha 6 HP 4 Stroke Out Board (2015)
- Out Board Motor Lift at Stern
- New Teak Out Board Motor Mount
- Excellent Mounts for Wind Generator with all Stainless Tubing and Fittings
- 3-Step Open Transom for Easy Boarding
- Swim Ladder
- All Aluminum Perforated Toe Rail
- Heavy Duty Mooring Cleats and Chocks
- Teak Side Decks in Excellent Condition. Mostly Glued Down. No Leaks
- Chain Plates are Well Inboard Creating Wide Side Decks
- Lofrans Cayman Horizontal Windlass Mounted Under Deck
- 150' New 5/16 Galvanized BBB Chain
- Delta Anchor
- CQR Anchor
- Safety netting all around
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 0"
- LOA: 41' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 4"
- Engine(s): Perkins Prima
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 38 gallons
- Water: 112 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Model: 12.5 Voyage
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!