Photo 1 of 36
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_749324451.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_70221744.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1023788678.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1927569193.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1229245530.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_611074752.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_89111374.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_454112489.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_252382843.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1736955232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_759329216.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_977466583.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1588541335.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_523317493.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_137862835.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_846216238.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1401571373.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_532501838.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1986622855.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1468607280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1062998856.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Twin Cummins - Buffed & Waxed - Serviced
This Nova is ready for cruising! She was just serviced, waxed, and received a few upgrades!
BRING OFFERS - OWNER WANTS HER TO BE THE NEXT SOLD
See "Full Specs" for additional information!
Trades Welcome - We BUY Boats
Starting from the swim platform you climb a ladder and walk through the transom gate into the immensely large aft sundeck. The sundeck is protected by removable eisenglass around the port and starboard sides; as well as, aft. Forward on the port and starboard sides are teak wing doors leading to the wide side decks that take you forward. Looking forward and to starboard you notice a wetbar with an icemaker. A centerline staircase leads you to the flybridge. The flybridge is large and well-equipped. Fully enclosed it even includes air conditioning vents. Stepping back down to the sundeck and looking to port you see another teak door. This door leads to the main salon.
The Nova Heritage Sundeck has a large and spacious aft deck with Factory Hardtop on a large flybridge. There is a bright salon that is spacious and can be set up with multiple furniture configurations (depending on your wants and needs). Step down to a full Galley with an abundance of cabinet space, microwave oven, stove, Full refrigerator and double sink.
Forward is the Guest Stateroom with double berth to port... step forward to dressing area with private head and shower, hanging locker and an abundance of stowage. Aft of the Salon is a very spacious Master Cabin with a Queen bed to starboard. There is a large closet, a sit down vanity, built-in cabinets for storage plus a full head with a shower stall.
The salon, as well as, the rest of the interior is done in beautiful teak. The doors have gorgeous carvings on them. The feeling of all the cabins are very elegant, if not understated. There is a large settee to port in the salon and some assorted seating on the starboard side of the salon. Looking forward and to starboard you see the well-equipped lower helm. There is another door next to the lower helm that leads out to the starboard side deck. Along the three walls of the salon are multiple cabinets for storage.
Stepping down and moving forward you come into the galley. The galley is equipped with an apartment sized refrigerator, a microwave, a newer cooktop, a Galley-maid watermaker and lots of storage.
Moving forward and to port is the forward berth. This is a double bunk with separate from the galley and is a suite - in and of itself after you close one door. Forward of the berth is a separate shower room to port and a large closet to starboard. The head sits in the forepeak and is very large for a 40 footer. This entire suite is perfect for weekend guests. Moving aft from the salon and stepping down takes you into a very surprising aft cabin. The starboard side is a queen berth and the port side has a large hanging closet. To call it a hanging locker would be an understatement. Looking forward and to starboard, there is an extremely large head with a vanity and another separate shower room. This would be a perfect stateroom for extended cruising or the liveaboard wanting to get away from it all.
- Sleeps 5
- Aft Master Cabin
- Forward Berth
- 2 Electric Heads with Showers
- Kenmore Microwave/Convection
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Atwood Water Heater: EHM 6-SM
- Raritan Icerette on Aft Deck
- Stowage: 8 Cabinets, 1 Cubby, 1 Shelf, 3 Drawers
- White Formica Countertops
- Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove
- Galley Maid RO Watermaker Model # RO-200 Mini Maid (Seller has never used this. It may have been pickled
- Garmin Fishfinder (100 Blue - Upper)
- Si-Tex T-150 Radar
- Kenyon VHF Radio RT80 (Upper & Lower)
- Danforth Corsair II Compass (Upper)
- Aqua Meter Cruiser Compass (Lower)
- Alpine AM/FM/Cassette Radio ( TDM-7574 with Alpine CD Changer (CHM-S620)
- Autohelm Auto Pilot 6000
- Northstar 800 Loran C Navigator (Upper & Lower Helm)
- Aft Air Conditioner: 16 K BTU
- Forward Air Conditioner: 12.5 BTU
- Onan Generator: 1059 hours - Run good
- Powerwinch Powerlift Windlass 502 with Chain Gypsy
- 3 Windshield Wipers: 12" Electric
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Breaker Panel
- Saltwater Washdown
- 50 Amp Shorepower
- 12 Volt Power
- 1 Battery: 8D
- Professional Mariner Battery Charger
- NEWPRO 20/35 Amp 3 Bank Charger
- Electric Heads
- Cockpit Lighting
- CQR Anchor: 35 lbs.
- 30 ft of Chain and 175 Ft. of Rode
- Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Anchor Davit
- 15 Hatches: All ventilation
- Stainless Steel over Wood Rub Rail
- Full Canvas: White
- Freshwater Shower on Transom
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: 3/4 Coverage
- Throw Rugs
- 2 Step Stainless Steel Ladder
- Helm Seat
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Cleats: (1) 9 inch Bollard, (2) 10 inch Midship and (2) 10 inch Sterns
- Fender Carriages: (1) Port and (1) Starboard
- Deck is Fiberglass with teak on part of the Aft Deck
- Coast Guard Kit Included
- Fenders Included
- Lines Included
- Bottom Painted: Yes
- Hull Color: White
- Canvas Color: White
- Icemaker - Raritan Icerette on Aft
- Twin Cummins Diesel Inboards 1988 - 6BT 5.9 M Turbo Engines (210 HP)
- Fuel Economy estimated to 1.4 miles per gallon at 1800 rpm. Range of 300 gallons = 214.72 nautical miles. Range of 350 gallons = 250 Nautical
- Engine Room
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Oil Exchange System - Manual
- Racor Fuel Filters: 500 FG on each engine
- Fuel Shutoff Valve (on tank)
- Engine Room Lighting
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Internal Sea Strainers
- Engine Alarm
- Engine Hour Meter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 7"
- Engine(s): Cummins 6BT 5.9 M Turbo
- Hours: 2100
- HP: 420
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Nova
- Model: Heritage East 40 Sundeck
Please call or email us with any questions.
1914 Ridge Oak Lane
Knoxville, TN 37922
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!