Fort Pierce, Florida
Photo 1 of 29
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2076197393.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1809250492.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_389343510.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2004257935.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1860081898.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_310039291.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1217585637.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1155471750.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_787781332.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1515602639.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_78377343.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_661372567.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1926947124.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_944387677.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Just back from the Bahamas, and Ready to go again! Many 2015-2018 upgrades.
Triumph has been a northern boat for most of its life, and has been cruised, maintained and updated by the current USCG Captain owner for the past couple of years. Lots of space, on a fast boat. Perfect for crossing the stream or living aboard!
Entering the salon from the cockpit through the companionway, you will find the galley to starboard, and navigation station to port. Aft of the companionway are entrances to the master stateroom, one from each side. There is an L-shaped settee and table starboard forward, with a head port aft, bench seat/berth port forward, and the guest stateroom forward. Triumph offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and a guest stateroom forward with v-berth. There is also a single berth port forward in the salon. The head is located port aft in the salon
- Yanmar 44 diesel 4JHE
- New exhaust & raw water manifold – September 2014
- New portside aft engine mount – September 2014
- New flywheel fan & bearing plate – September 2014
- New siphon – September 2014
- New raw water hoses – September 2014
- New impeller – December 2017
- Cutlass Bearing – August 2015
- All new hoses, both heads – August 2015
- New pump assemblies, both heads – August 2015
- New shower pump, port head – August 2015
- New faucet, port head – August 2015
- Macerator Pump – New January 2018
- Forward head Lav seacock – August 2015
- 12V/110V Stainless Steel front opening refrigerator
- 12V/110V 22 Quart Refrigerator Freezer Portable
- Double s/s sink with hot & cold pressurized water; New faucet September 2014
- 3 burner stove with oven; CNG; 3 CNG Tanks in Lazaret
- Galley thru hull & seacock – August 2015
Sails and Rigging
- Schaffer 2000 roller furling
- Schaffer halyard retainer clip at the top of mast – September 2015
- Main and Foresail reported good
Deck and Hull
- Lewmar Concept 1 Windlass with 200’ 3/8” all chain rode
- 33 lb. Bruce Claw anchor
- Racing Dodger top restricted – 2015
- Cruising Dodger New December 2017
- Cruising Bimini with Full Enclosure New December 2017
- Hatches Vetus Marine Replaced December 2017 covers included
- Cockpit Table 2016
- Marpro Super B Gold Ablative Bottom Paint – August 2015
- Interlux Perfection Boot stripe & Rail stripe – August 2015
- 10'2" ft walker bay hardbottom dingy and 2.5 hp Mecury outboard
- Engine start battery – September 2017
- 3 house deep cycle batteries September 2017
- ProSport 120 Plus Battery charger – September 2014
- 3 100W Flexible Solar Panels
- 12 VDC
- 120 VAC
- Raymarine Autohelm – September 2014
- Evolution EV-1 Sensor Core
- Pilot Controller P-70
- Raypilot Linear Drive – Type 1
- Evolution ACU-200
- Garmin echoMAP 50 Series – September 2014
- Raymarine i40 Depth Sounder/Transducer – August 2015
- Raymarine Anemometer and Wind Instrument November 2017
- Samsung 19 in. Flat screen TV 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 5"
- DRAFT: 6' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JHE
- Fuel: 40 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: Legend 40
Please call or email us with any questions.
2010 Harbortown Drive Harbortown Marina Suite O
Fort Pierce, FL 34946
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!