Photo 1 of 12
PRICED TO SELL(SLICKERS) OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT SETS HER APART FROM OTHERS!
ROLLER FURLING SYSTEMGENERATORNEW REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER Affordable, comfortable and easy to sail is a winning combination. Her interior is spacious with a salon and galley made for entertaining friends and family. The functional galley has plenty of counter space and the master and guest staterooms allow for plenty of privacy with two separate heads and plenty of storage. Her terrific accommodations make a great live aboard for the adventurous sailor.
Slickers comfortable cockpit with full bimini and doger, folding leaf table with cup holders and cushioned seating makes for a relaxing day at sea with friends and family.
Below decks the open plan with 6-foot 6-inch head room is very inviting. The luxurious feeling of teak & holly soles throughout and wood trimmed cabinetry accents her cozy living quarters.
Her salon area has a U-shaped settee and large composite table that will convert to sleep two and the open galley concept invites the chef to join in with guests.
The separate navigation station creates the perfect spot for the Captain to plan the next sailing adventure.
The private guest suit forward has a double V-berth its own private head with shower and plenty of storage.
The master stateroom has a large king size berth, plenty of storage and its own private head and shower
- 6-foot 6-inch headroom
- Sleeps 7 in 2 separate suites and 2 convertible settee
- U-shape dinette table w/double berth insert option
- Forward facing Nav station
- Dual enclosed heads
- Dual staterooms
- 3 Hanging lockers
- 9 Opening hatches w/screens
- 8 Opening ports w/screens
- Generous lighting
- Corian counters in galley and 2- heads
- Cedar lined cabinets and lockers
- Composite teak & holly sole throughout
- L-Shaped to port
- Corian counter tops
- Deep double stainless steel sinks
- Spice rack cabinet
- 2 Cabinets over counter
- Large open dish shelf above counter
- 2 Cabinets below counter and 1 under oven
- Emerson 110v microwave
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- 11 Gallon hot water heater
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Hillerage gimballed propane 3-burner stove with oven
- 2 CNG tank
- NEW Sea Frost refrigerator/freezer 2016
- Propane BBQ grill in cockpit
- (1) 10-lb LPG propane tank for galley oven
- Garmin GPS 540s
- Garmin depth finder
- Garmin speed log
- Raymarine autopilot
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio at nav station
- Kenwood FM/CD stereo with salon and cockpit speakers.
SAILS & RIGGING
- Rigged for single handed sailing
- IN MAST FURLING
- 130% Genoa
- Spinnaker 1 ½% with dousing sock
- Full Batten mainsail
- Lewmar 4 two speed self tailing 2 speed winch
- 2 Lewmar 48 self tailing 2 speed winches
- Lewmar 30 self tailing 2 speed winch
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler forward of cockpit
- Double spreader fractional rig
- Split backstay
- Boom vang
- Inboard Genoa tracks with cars
- Group 24 engine start battery under companionway steps
- (2) Solar panels to trickle charge house and starting battery
- Battery switch in engine room
- Shumaker 15amp battery charger
- NEXT GENERATION 5.5 kw DIESEL GENERATOR 825 Hrs.
- AC Power:
- 30 amp shore power hookup in cockpit locker
- Shore power cord
- AC outlets
- 6 Gallon hot water heater – electric and engine heated
- Fresh water pump
- 80 Gallon fresh water in (3) tanks
- 2 Manual marine toilets
- 35 Gallon holding tank
- Macerator pump
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Shower sump pump
- Propane locker in cockpit fits 10lb tank
- Heat/AC (may not be operable as maintained but not used in many years)
- Delta #40 plow anchor with 100-feet ft of chain
- Simpson Lawrence windlass
DECK & HULL
- Full height bimini /doger
- Stainless steel dingy davits
- Outboard motor mount
- Open transom with removable helm seat
- Scoop stern with 2 storage lockers
- Swim Platform and fold-down swim ladder
- Transom hot/cold shower
- Two-tone non skid deck
- Stern pulpit cushioned seats
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table leafs and drink holders
- Double lifelines with gates
- Stainless bow and stern rails
- Stainless coach roof handrails
- Stainless grab rails outside bimini/doger
- Anodized aluminum thru-bolted toe rail with mid ship cleats
- Anchor windlass
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar Fresh Water Cooled
- Hours: 2363
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 40 gallons
- Water: 105 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: Legend
Please call or email us with any questions.
275 River Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!