St. Petersburg , Florida
Photo 1 of 31
<img title="Stainless Sink" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2094913144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_582324203.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Owner Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_7082317.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Detail" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_602933702.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Folding Steps" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_189116392.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lazarette with Genset" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_935921987.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1238878561.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Genset Controls" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_371124954.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2039560165.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Furlex" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_524574464.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1916226420.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1447439947.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1452154178.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern View" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1170635300.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Owner Layout" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1149987854.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_186575834.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
A beautiful 2007 Deck Salon that shows like a 2015 !!
With her striking Navy Blue hull color 'Knot II Fast' is a good looking yacht that offer so much for the cruising sailor. Well appointed below decks and equipped with the options the offshore sailor wants.
Fisher Panda Generator (only 260 hours).
Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
Village Marine Water Maker
Revere 6 Person Life Raft ( requires re certification)
Marine Air AC System (2 units)
Lewmar Bow Thruster
Full Complement of Ray Marine Electronics
Manufacturer Provided Description
Strategic rigging placement keeps the deck clean while the standard cockpit arch positions the traveler up and out of the way while also providing bimini, stereo speaker and overhead lighting connections. The Hunter 41 Deck Salon features superb interior design, featuring an elegant salon, high-gloss table and custom window treatments, plus zoned overhead lighting. The galley features a stainless steel refrigerator/ freezer cleverly housed beneath the Corian countertop, along with a pantry and custom backsplash. The aft master suite with queen berth offers drawer storage, a vanity and entry to the head. The forward stateroom has a double berth, vanity, storage and private head with shower.
'Knot II Fast' features two staterooms and two heads. Entering the main salon the Galley is to port. Opposite on the starboard side is access to the Day Head and the Forward Facing Navigation Station.
The Salon is nicely appointed with espresso faux leather upholstery. There is a Settee to starboard with large storage drawer below. The large Dinette to port can be converted to a berth.
- Ocean Aire Blinds and Screens for all Overhead Hatches
- Numerous A/C Vents in the Overhead for exceptional Air Flow
- High Gloss Hard wearing Teak and Holley Laminate Floors
- Faux Leather Upholstery in excellent condition
- Accord Window Shades
- 6 Large Opening Ports in the Salon and Galley
- Opening Port in each Stateroom
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Aft Head is Electric, Separate Shower Stall, Corian Counter and access from both the Salon and Aft Stateroom
- Forward Electric Head features a large vanity, Sink , Separate Shower / Head area
- AFT STATEROOM: Athwartship Queen Bed, Storage Lockers, Hanging Cedar Lined Locker . Private access to the Head.
- FORWARD STATEROOM: Pullman Berth to Port. Storage drawers, Hanging Cedar Lined Locker, Head forward.
Electronics and Navigation
- Ray Marine E120 GPS Chart Plotter
- Ray Marine Radar
- Ray Marine ST7002 Auto Pilot
- ST60 Speed Instrument
- ST60 Wind Machine
- ST60 Depth Instrument
- VHF Ram Mic
- Bow Thruster Controls (Lewmar)
- High Water Bilge Alarm
- Full Engine Instrumentation
- Ray Marine E80 Chart Plotter
- ICOM IC- M422 VHF
- Generator Controls
- 12 Volt DC Panel
- 120 Volt AD Panel
The Galley is to port at the base of the companionway. Counter space is excellent. Storage cabinets are plentiful. There is also a good sized pantry with shelving.
- Cream Colored Counter Tops
- Nova Cool Freezer
- Nova Cool Refrigerator
- Force 10 Propane Stove, 2 Burner with Oven
- Tappan Microwave Flush Mounted
- Stainless Double Sink
- Additional Storage Trays in the Galley Sole
- Two Large Opening Ports for Ventilation
- Clear Safety Lexan Splash Guard
Deck and Hull
A great sailing yacht with a walk out transom, plenty of seating.
- Dark Flag Blue Hull
- Two Tone Deck and Hull Non Skid
- Binnacle Cover (Tan)
- Dark Blue Bimini Top with Clear Dodger Panels
- Dark Blue Cockpit Cushions (like new condition)
- Stainless Steel Arch
- Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
- Folding Transom Door
- Large Stern Lazzarret
- Propane Locker (space for 2 tanks)
- Stern Rail Seating with integrated cup holders
- Double Life Lines
- Double Anchor Roller
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Lewmar Folding Steering Wheel
- Pedestal with Full Instrumentation
- Folding Cockpit Table
- Double Anchor Roller
- Delta Anchor w/ 3/8" Chain and 5/8" Nylon Rode
- 22 LB Delta Anchor w/ 3/8" Chain and 5/8" Nylon Rode
- Fisher Panda Marine Generator in Case (260 hours)
- Dual Solar Panels Mounted on the Radar Arch
- Trac Vision TV Dome
- Bose Stereo
- Bose Speakers in the Salon
- Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter 12 Volt DC/ 12 Volt AC Inverter
- Village Marine Water Maker
- 49 HP Yanmar Auxilary Engine
- Marine Air Air Conditioning
- New Salon AC Unit (2017)
- House Battery Bank
- Engine Start Battery
- Generator Start Battery
- Wema Tank Monitor
- Selden Aluminum Mast and Boom
- Doyle Furling Main Sail
- Jib on Furlex Furler
- Traveller located on Stainless Steel Arch
- Stainless Steel Wire Standing Rigging
- 1 x # 40 Lewmar Self Tailing Winch Port Side
- 2 x # 46 Lewmar Self Tailing Sheet Winches
- 1 x # 48 Lewmar Self Tailing Electric Winch
- Spare Halyard
I : 51.50 ft
J : 13.00 ft
P : 48.58 ft
E : 18.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 928.00 sq ft
- High Water Alarm
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- 6 Person Revere Life Raft (Needs Re-Certification)
- Life Sling Mounted on the aft Rail
- 8 Type II Life Jackets
- 4 Type II Childrens Life Jackets
- 1 Type IV Cushion
- Sea Fire FM -200 Fire Suppression System
- Smoke Detectors in Cabins
Keel Type: Fin
Ballast: 6506 lb
Max Draft: 6.50 ft
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 0"
- LOA: 41' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 3"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Hours: 400
- HP: 40
- Fuel: 36 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 45 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 41 Deck Salon
- Designer: Glenn Henderson
Please call or email us with any questions.
1110 3rd. Street South -2nd Floor
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!