Great Riding and well set up
Owner has upgraded many items. This Boat is like new
View upgrades and investment below:
* Ameritrail custom trailer made for Jupiter 29-30 purchased in 2016 and used twice. All stainless with Stainless brakes - Cost $12,000
* Electronics - 2 each 7612 Garmin.GPS/Fishfinder Electronic Interface.
* Garmin Auto Pilot.
* Fusion Sound system 12 speakers with 1200 Watt amp. Garmin Marine Radio with remote console hands free set.
* New Dash panel back lighted in blue. All new switches. Mercury Smart gauges. All done in Fall 2016. Approximate cost - $32,000.
* Bottom paint removed and repainted to stripe. Bottom of boat is perfect. Approximate cost $10,000. Stripped not sanding.
* New Rubrail - Approximately cost $2,500.
* New windless anchor relay - $500
* New upholstry - Fall 2016- Approximately cost - $4,500. Includes back fold sown seat and from fill in seat cushion approximately 3x5. New helm seating from Jupiter same as 2017 seats. Shock absorption. Fabulous seats. Cost $4,500.
* Additional 4 very high grade rodholders - Approximate cost 500.00
* Retractable outriggers - Approximately cost including installation -$1,000
* Electronics Box With Installation - $800
* Gunnell and overhead LED blue white lighting - approximate cost $2,000
* Refiberglass dash to match 2017 30 foot Jupiter model; - $2,000
* New Epirb in rear of boat $300 Teak table for front of boat with stand - $3.000 All hatch nuts redone with thread seal - 10 hours of work.
* Total cost of additions to boat in fall 2016 - $77,000. Very low hour boat..
* Engines Just serviced by Verado Dealer
* All New Electronics Including:
Garmin GPS map 7612
Garmin Gps map 7612xsv
Mercury Vessel View
Fusion MS-NRX300 Stereo system w 12 speakers
* 3 New Barreries
* Center Console and Dash upgraded
* Removable Rear Deck Table
* Hull stripped and repainted professionally (Previous Bottom Paint)
* New Upholstery thru-out including Bow Cushions, Center Console and rear seating
* Boat has incredible storage,
New Underwater lights (3)
Owner wants to sell because he cannot go offshore anymore. Medical reasons
Great boat that all the work has been done