37' Egg Harbor
"Fish n Roo II"
Wakefield, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 15
The Egg Harbor 37 is one of the more popular convertible style boats ever built because she feels much bigger than a 37-footer...built on the Egg Harbor 41 design she boasts a large beam for her size allowing for a large aft cockpit and very roomy interior. And this particular boat has been well cared for and regularly upgraded including engine rebuilds, upgraded genset, upgraded electronics and much more.
Her owners are prepared to move into a larger boat that will suit their family's needs better and want "Fish n Roo II" to go to a good home. Come and take a look. You won't be disappointed.
Powerboat Guide write up
"A scaled-down version of the Egg Harbor 41 Sportfisherman, the small cockpit of the 37 Convertible makes her more of a dual-purpose fisherman/family cruiser rather than a hard-core fishing machine. She was built on a modified-V hull with balsa coring in the hullsides and a relatively flat bottom for lift and acceleration. With a wide 14-foot, 5-inch beam, the Egg 37 is a very big boat for her size. (Indeed the interior is exactly the same size as the Egg 41.) The salon is clearly the social center of this boat - a spacious and comfortable living area with wraparound cabin windows and plenty of well-crafted teak woodwork. Topside, the flybridge is arranged with a centerline helm and bench seating forward." - Powerboat Guide 2006 Edition
Hull and deck
- Roomy aft cockpit
- Live well
- Fish boxes
- 13-rod holders
- Outriggers - need some repair
- Upper helm station with bench seating forward
- 3/4 enclosure for upper helm
- Flybridge alternate helm above
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- Dockside water hook up
- Danforth anchor
- 2015 Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer
- 2-burner electric stove top
- Toaster oven
- U-line ice maker
- Freshwater electric head
- Separate stall shower
- Shower sump
- Exhaust fan in head
- Flat screen TV's in salon and both staterooms with DVD players
- TV antennae
- Rudder angle indicator
- Weems and Plath barometer and tide clock
Upgrades and refits
- New mattresses for all berths
- New AC unit with controls
- LED underwater, flybridge and rear etched window lights
- New Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer
- Props reconditioned
- New laminate cabin floor
- Custom L-shaped top bunk in guest stateroom
- Magnum Energy 2000-watt inverter
- Upper helm painted
- Raymarine C120 GPS and radar
- Head switched to fresh water flush
- Engine rebuilds including top end, turbos, heat exchangers, and after coolers - approx 200 hrs since rebuild.
- New fuel tanks - installed by Merritt Boatworks
- New cockpit floor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 0"
- LOA: 37' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 5"
- DRAFT: 3' 0"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208
- Hours: 3987
- HP: 800
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Water: 80 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Egg Harbor
- Model: 37 Convertible
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!