Punta Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 33
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1893962126.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2089956740.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_470281737.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1937531681.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1135414633.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1063053062.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1808985539.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_117152459.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1091514158.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_919504310.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1591601134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_667085637.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1241967176.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1240929666.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_523188859.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_699680970.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_738566643.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1797251041.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER OVERVIEW
In 2001, the original owners commissioned North Shore Boats in Nova Scotia to build a 44' hull designed by James D. Rosborough for the Northumberland Strait fishing fleet. Once the hull, tanks, engine and hydraulic system were installed, the hull was moved to The Big Pond Boat Shop for the superstucture and final completion. Launched in 2002, the owners then cruised locally until they departed Halifax, Nova Scotia in 2006 and cruised aboard Mystic Bond up until they sold the vessel to the present owners in March of 2015.
The original owner's goal was to design and create a liveaboard trawler with an efficient single engine and the reliability of a hydraulic bow thruster, anchor windlass, steering system and water pump in a self-sufficient environment, allowing them to anchor for long periods of time. They also wanted the safety and reliability of a proven commercial hull design to meet their anticipated sea conditions safely. With a large engine room, all systems are easily accessible for maintenance too.
Mystic Bond has a large master stateroom and ample and comfortable guest quarters and general living and entertainment areas. The result of these efforts has made Mystic Bond a perfect custom trawler. One look and you will agree!
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
Entering the salon through the starboard sidedeck access door, you will walk through the lower helm and find the guest stateroom forward, a seat and desk port forward, settee and table port aft and galley starboard aft. The master stateroom is aft and the engine room access is through a door in the guest stateroom or a deck hatch in the salon. Both side decks lead aft and up to the flybridge/aftdeck.
New screens were added to all doors and hatches in 2015.
44' NORTHSHORE TRAWLER ACCOMMODATIONS
Mystic Bond offers a full beam aft master stateroom with queen size berth and ensuite head, with separate shower, and a guest stateroom forward with V-berths and a second ensuite head.
New shower fixtures and sump pump were installed in 2014.
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER SALON
Due to the large side windows, the salon has a very open, airy and comfortable feel to it. There is a settee and table port aft, a seat and desk port forward, lower helm starboard forward and galley starboard aft.
|44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER ENGINE/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT|
- Single John Deere 6081 AFM, 8.1L , 375 HP Diesel Engine
- 24" Vetus water lift exhaust
- Kobelt 2015 double lever engine controls
- ZF Marine 2:1 IRM280PL Gearbox
- Single Racor 900MA 2 micron fuel filter between main tanks and day tank
- Dual Racor 75/1000MAX 2 micron fuel filters between day tank and engine
- Eaton hydraulic system pump
- Banjo 2" hudraulic Whispurr 240 gpm wash down pump
- 8" 8 hp Keypower hydraulic bow thruster
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- 24' x 24" 5 bladed LH propeller
- 2.5" stainless steel shaft
- 90 gallon day fuel tank
- 62 gallon black water tank
- 62 gallon grey water tank
- 13 gallon water
- Espar diesel fired heater
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER GALLEY
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Norcold 12v DC/110v AC/Propane refigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner cooktop and oven
- Microwave oven
- Galley sink and faucet
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER DINING
Dining is available at the settee and table port aft in the salon.
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER MASTER STATEROOM
The full beam master stateroom is located aft and offers a queen-size centerline berth, ensuite head and separate shower, storage cabinetry, hanging lockers and portlights.
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER GUEST STATEROOM
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a V-berth, ensuite head, storage cabinets, hanging locker, portlights and overhead deck hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation. There is also an office area port aft and a forward access door to the engine room.
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER LOWER HELM
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and has a starboard side deck access door, helm seat and full electronics in the console.
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER AFT FLYBRIDGE
The aft flybridge offers a full helm forward, storage cabinet to starboard and seating area aft. The deck is non-skid and there are windows forward, bimini top and access to both side decks port and starboard. Because of the design of Mystic Bond, this area is aalso an aft-deck or sundeck area.
44' NORTHSHORE TRAWLER AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- Clarion D-400 AM/FM/CD player
- XM/Serius satellite radio receiver
- Vizio 29" flat screen TV
- Seawatch TV antenna
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER ELECTRONICS
- Raymarine E80 Chart plotter W/Navionics chart chips
- Raymarine RL70 Radar/chart plotter W/C-Map chart chips
- Raymarine 300 WASS GPS
- Raymarine GPS125
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot
- 2 X Raymarine ST60 Multi-system displays
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- 2 X Azimuth 1000 fluxgate compasses
- Raymarine Ray50 handheld VHF Radio
- Icom M504 DSC VHF Radio
- Ray 200 VHF/hailer
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Norpro 9kw Generator
- Balmar 220 amp alternator for house battery bank
- Nippon Denso 100 amp alternator for start battery
- 3 X Group 31 135 amp hour house batteries
- 2 X 900 CCA start batteries
- Blue Sea battery switches/AC/DC panels
- 2 X Kyocera 120 watt solar panels with regulator
- Link 10 battery monitoring system
- Xantrex 2000 watt inverter/charger
- ProSine monitoring panel
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER DECK EQUIPMENT
- Kingston 45kg anchor
- Danforth S2000 lb anchor
- 75' Acco 5/16" G40 galvanized anchor chain
- 50' Acco 3/8" G30 galvanized anchor chain
- 200' 5/8" nylon anchor rode
- 2 X 50' 5/8" nylon mooring lines
- 6 X 35' 5/8" nylon mooring lines
- Assorted fenders Stainless Steel deck hardware
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER HULL
- 25oz. ISO-NPG, vinylester skinned, biaxial laminates
- Pettit sandless primer/waterbarrier 6999
- Thru-bolted 1/4" X 4" stainless steel shoe keel guard
- Hull painted in 2012
44' NORTH SHORE TRAWLER SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors
- Propane Monitor and shut off switch
- 2 X 3000 gpm bilge pumps
- Flag Fire Spaceman NAF-S-III automatic fire suppression system
- 3 X 10 lb Class ABC portable fire extinguishers
- Life Jackets
- Life Ring
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- Engine(s): John Deere 6081 AFM 8.1
- HP: 375
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Rosborough
- Model: 44 North Shore Trawler
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!