Miami Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 33
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_348379142.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1104494765.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1660412911.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1287175611.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1013722913.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1753892847.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_779292295.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1234727693.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1683693632.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_380653142.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_299089108.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_98163106.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1718903971.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1289269700.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1317127099.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_404576227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1368039190.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1135864848.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
New Arrival !
Great opportunity on this extremely exciting and versatile Q44 Tiara Yacht !
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Q 44 is focused on multiple use elegant cruising for a couple with the added abilities to be a fishing boat, family day-yacht, entertaining, diving and lounging. The boat is built on the 44 Coupe hull with full walk around capabilities. The bridge and lounge seats are accessed through port and starboard entries while the entertaining will be focused around the island style outdoor galley. Just aft, the cockpit opens to a lengthy, full-beam swim platform offering an enormous, water level deck to enter and exit your favorite remote cove. The bow will serve as a second entertainment area with safe access, forward seating, lounging and hull-side storage space. Optional Mediterranean sun shades fore and aft keep the sun at bay.
The Q 44 is optioned with Volvo Penta’s IPS system, complete with joystick driving and glass cockpit. Performance will be very similar to the Tiara 44 Coupe with a confident cruise.
A simple and elegant cabin with a queen berth features a pantry style galley with basic cooking necessities including a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. An ample prep area and large pantry conveniently serves guests and owners. Hard woods, architectural finishes and modern fabrics add to her luxury below.
- Architectural teak & wenge interior wood
- Solid teak cabin sole & companionway steps
- 120V outlets throughout
- 12V LED lighting throughout
- Four (4) 18" x 18" throw pillows
- Privacy insert for vista window
- Scissors berth, can be used for seating or
pushed together for use as a berth. Storage
- Cedar-backed hanging locker with additional
- Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air
conditioning system and day head
- 28" flat screen TV
- Blu-ray player
- Two (2) JL® Audio 4" coax speakers and Fusion®
- Microwave convection oven
- Isotherm® DR65 120V 2.3 cu. ft. refrigerator/
- Waste basket
- Drawer storage
- Full frame door
- Solid surface countertop with solid wood
accents, under-mount sink hot/cold water
- Lower vanity storage
- Teak floor
- VacuFlush® toilet
- Exhaust fan
- Air conditioning vent (controls in stateroom)
- Full frame, watertight door
- Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump &
- Volvo® engine option includes trip computer
- Volvo® Glass Cockpit electronics package with
Volvo® engine option:
- Two Volvo®/Garmin® 8212 12" displays
with card reader and GRID remote
- Volvo® autopilot
- Volvo® IPS Joystick Plus control
- Joystick driving
- GPS antenna
- Garmin® 24" HD dome
- Garmin® VHF200 radio
- Garmin® GSD24 sounder
- 600w transducer
- Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass
- ACR Remote Spotlight mounted on the bow
Mid Cockpit/ Helm Area
- Helm with Volvo®/Garmin® Glass Cockpit
electronics, drink holders, dual USB charging
outlet, & 13.8" black leather & chrome steering
- Sliding companionway door with screen and
privacy cover; door slides behind port shroud
- Double wide captain's chair with electric fore &
aft adjustment. DC panel below.
- Double wide companion seat with electric fore
& aft adjustment. Storage below.
- Electric port and starboard sliding side doors
- Opposing L-lounge seating, converts to exterior
berth. Cooler box & storage on starboard side,
storage on port side.
- Drawer storage below L-lounge steps
- Three-zone Fusion® stereo system for coverage
throughout the boat. Fusion® MS-UD750 12V
stereo powered by JL® Audio M700 digital amp.
Accepts USB/MP3 and has integrated Fusion®
remote volume controls.
- Two (2) JL® Audio 6.5" coax speakers
- One (1) JL® Audio 8" subwoofer with tuned
enclosure below helm seat
- Marine Air Systems® 32,000 BTU cockpit air
- Entry via floor hatch
- Stainless steel ladder for entry/egress
- Molded-in forward/aft facing lounge. Converts
- Molded-in steps up to gunnel to provide side
boarding on hardtop access
- Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote
- Raw water washdown outlet w/25 ft. coiled
- Weather covers for forward/aft facing lounge
and standard island galley
- Floor hatches with storage boxes port and
starboard. Sealed with gas shocks.
- Two (2) JL® Audio 7.7" component speakers
- Center island galley includes:
- Molded in sink with hot/cold water faucet
- Corian® countertop and cutting board
- Isotherm® DR65 120V 2.3 cu. ft. refrigerator/
- Electric grill
- Storage drawers
- Waste basket
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Round teak tables (2) for cockpit l-lounges.
Includes filler & cushion to convert lounges for
- Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel
frame & hardware
- S.S. grab rails on transom
- Transom storage compartment with fiberglass
liner with access under sunpad. Dedicated
storage with easy access to items.
- Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats
- 60" integrated swim platform with S.S.
telescoping swim ladder
- Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
- Freshwater washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled
- 120V GFI outlet
Instrumentation, Safety and Equipment
- Tiara custom 12V DC & 120V/240V AC
- One 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord
with Glendinning® cable recoiler
- TV & AM/FM radio antennas
- Onan® 9 kw diesel generator with sound shield
& helm indicator (596 hrs.)
- 12V multiple bank battery system with
batteries & remote battery switches. Five (5)
engine batteries and four (4) house batteries
- Electrical bonding system
- Electronic engine controls & steering system
- High output alternators
- Lenco® trim tabs
- Engine room acoustical insulation with lighting
- Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines &
- Raw water intake strainers, engines &
- Vibration mounts, engines & generator
- Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
- Three (3) port oil changing system, main
engines & generator
- Beede® indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid
bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator
- Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge
pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH
each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft
- One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 350
gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel
shut-off valves on top of tank
- Dockside water inlet, aft deck
- One (1) fresh water tank, total capacity 118
- One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons, with deck
discharge & holding tank vent filter
- Freshwater tank/holding tank monitor
- Fresh water pressure system with ten (10)
- One (1) water heater, 11 gallons
- Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn
- FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire
extinguisher system for engine room
- Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
- Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke
detectors in all staterooms
- Eight (8) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines with
- Four (4) large fender
- Dedicated storage for dock lines and fenders
- Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
- USCG safety & medical kit
- USCG/international LED navigation lighting
- NMMA certified using ABYC standards
- DuPont® Paint, Effect- Grey
- Mediterranean style manual sunshade, aft cockpit
- Macerator system for head
- Drop curtain enclosure (attaches just aft of L-lounges)
- Hardtop toy storage system
- Galley island flip-up table
- ACR® RCL100 remote spotlight (mounted on bow)
- Isotherm® FM3 icemaker (in lieu of standard storage drawers in either center island or aft galley)
- Any of the owner's personal items
- Any item or equipment not specifically described in this listing.
* Engines and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours and/or major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 11"
- Engine(s): Volvo Penta IPS600
- Hours: 268
- HP: 870
- Fuel: 350 gallons
- Water: 118 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Tiara
- Model: Q44
Please call or email us with any questions.
1995 NW 11th St
Miami, FL 33125
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!