New Orleans, Louisiana
Photo 1 of 26
360 Docking (joystick con
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2092775831.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2090410930.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1270494376.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1399321395.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_243772871.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_533761044.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1359887860.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_669918569.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_559477059.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1234024880.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Two Cabin / Two Head Layout Drawing" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_587862513.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
- 360 Docking (joystick control, see link for details) - new in 2017
- Air Conditioning new in 2017
- Electric Winches
- Electric Windlass
- Bimini & Dodger
- Full Electronic Package new in 2017, with 2 yr warranty
- Cockpit Cushions
- Shoal Draft
- In Mast Furling
- Two Cabin / Two Head Layout
- and a lot more...!
The combination of a Philippe Briand designed hull and an interior and deck design by Franck Darnet & Flahault Design has yielded a boat that is not only a joy to sail, but exceptionally comfortable. All sheets are lead aft to the helm to make sail handling very simple for a short-handed crew.
- Standard 2012 Jeanneau 44DS two cabin / two head layout (see line drawing)
- Air Conditioning (new in 2017)
- Mediterraneo PVC white salon cushions
- Light Gold Woodwork
- Oak Synthetic Laminate Cabin Sole
- Plenty of opening ports and hatches for light and ventilation
- Master Cabin with a centerline berth and en suite head/shower
- Guest head with shower
- Nav Station to port
- Leather covered Nav Station and Vanity in Fwd Cabin
- Deluxe Salon Dinette Table (convertible, electric motor new in 2017)
- Max Headroom is 6'5
- Propane stove and oven
- Refrigeration (new in 2017)
- Freezer (new in 2017)
- Extra Refrigerator under nav station (new in 2017)
- Microwave oven
- Plenty of counter space and cabinets
- (1) Propane Tank, locker has space for (2) tanks
- Simrad NSS8 GPS Plotter (new in 2017)
- Simrad I 70 Autopilot (new in 2017)
- Simrad Smart Control Autopilot Remote (new in 2017)
- ICOM VHF with Ram Mike (new in 2017)
- Sirius Receiver Stereo (new in 2017)
- Simrad Sonic Hub (new in 2017)
- Speed, depth and wind (new in 2017)
- Flat Screen TV (new in 2017)
- Simrad electronics are under a 2 year warranty
- 12v system
- 110v system
- Onan 5kw Generator with Soundshield
- Batteries (new in 2017)
- (2) 30amp shore power cords (new in 2017)
- Galvanic Isolator
- LED interior and nav lights (new in 2017)
Sails & Rigging
- Main Dacron
- Jib Dacron
- In Mast Furling
- Jib Roller Furling
- Electric Harken Rewind Primary Winches
- Electric Harken Halyard Winch
- Rigid Vang
- All Control lines led aft to self tailing winches and line clutches
Deck & Hull
- Hull & deck colors are white
- Bimini & Connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak Rub Rail
- Electric Quick Windlass
- Anchor, chain & rode
- Double Anchor Roller
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Teak Inlaid Seats
- Deluxe Teak Cockpit Table with Folding Leaves
- Teak cockpit floor
- Transom Shower
- Bottom painted in September 2019. No blisters reported.
- Dock & Go: rotating saildrive, computer, autopilot & bow thruster for 360 degree maneuvering by joystick new in 2017 (see link's page for video)
- Alternator new in 2017
- (3) Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units new in 2016/2017
- All AC plumbing has been cleaned and flushed
- Bow Thruster new in 2017
- Dripless stuffing gland
- 3 blade folding prop
- Hot Water Heater
- Twin Wheel steering
- Manual Bilge Pump
- 12v Bilge Pump
- Electric Toilets in the Master & Guest Heads with holding tanks
- Zinc anodes new in 2017
- Engine hours are less than the 400 reported
Offered to qualified co brokers at a max 50/50 split
The vessel was struck by lighting in 2015. The vessel has been inspected by the insurance company's surveyor and the work is being completed by Junius Ship Shape, Sea Trac, ZF and Schubert's Marine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 9"
- LOA: 43' 9"
- BEAM: 13' 10"
- DRAFT: 5' 3"
- Hours: 400
- HP: 54
- Fuel: 53 gallons
- Water: 87 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Model: 44 360 Docking DS
- Designer: Phillippe Briand
Please call or email us with any questions.
1421 Bay Street SE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!