Photo 1 of 38
<img title="Port side salon dinette" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1903152274.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking aft to galley on port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1866972129.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking aft to companionway" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_690067794.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley 1" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_121218966.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley 2" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_902066288.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Navigation station on STB" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1850432646.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft head and aft stateroom door" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1034059815.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft head and shower stall" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2125868492.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_598966087.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_919063700.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom stb side" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_151224302.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom looking forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1203785583.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom port side locker and seat" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_797992223.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Foredeck 1" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_817514696.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Foredeck 2" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1134657212.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ground tackle and RF for headsail" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_389143787.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pedestal with folding wheel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_906734581.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pedestal electronics" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_220417251.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit view forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1958707218.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit view aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1281200182.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit table down" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_70769311.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit table up" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_464293129.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="CP table and companionway" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1079292149.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"Vision" is a lovely vessel that has been well maintained and upgraded. She has an incredible aft Master Stateroom unlike any other aft cockpit I have seen and another full stateroom forward. There are 2 full heads both with separate shower stalls making this a wonder vessel for 2 couples or a family lending to great privacy. Her cockpit is massive and very comfortable for a large group to go sailing or even enjoying the outdoors on the hook. Her salon is equally as accommodating and with her large forward ports very bright and inviting. This owners loss will be some ones great gain.
Starting in the bow, there is the guest cabin. This cabin features a large double berth with innerspring mattress. There is also a cedar-lined hanging locker and cabinet with shelves. Next aft to port is the ensuite head with corian vanity, sink, mirror, hot and cold pressure water, Jabsco marine toilet and separate enclosed shower. Next aft is the Main Salon with 6'6" head room throughout. This has a single settee to starboard with storage under and outboard. Opposite to port is the U-shaped dinette which converts to a large double berth. At the aft end of the starboard settee is the fully equipped Navigation Station with electrical panel, ample chart space, plenty of storage and comfortable seating. Opposite to port is the large, fully equipped galley. Continuing aft on the starboard side is the entrance to the Owners' cabin. This has a queen sized centerline berth with innerspring mattress, lounge chair, bookshelf, cabinet, cedar-lined hanging locker and reading lights. The Main head has access from both the aft cabin and the Main salon. This has a Corian vanity with sink, hot and cold pressure water, mirror, storage under and outboard, fresh water Marine Elegance toilet with macerator and a separate shower stall.
The whole interior has a very inviting decor, with dark blue fabric on the seating and matching duvets for both staterooms. Her wood below is of a medium color and not too dark or too light, just right to give her a warm but bright interior.
Her companionway leads to a very commodious cockpit with room for many. Not only is there a ton of room port and starboard but she has teak seats on both sides aft of the helm on the stern pulpit. Access to her forward deck is very comfortable and roomy and makes for ease moving around for lines docking or handling the ground tackle.
- Corian counter tops
- Direct overhead lighting
- Double deep stainless steel sinks
- Pressure hot and cold water with upgraded chrome faucet
- Gimbaled Princess three burner LPG stove with oven
- Waeco 12V Stainless steel front loading refrigerator
- Coolmatic 12V stainless steel front loading freezer
- Tappan microwave
- Opening port and deck hatch
- OceanAir retracting screens and blinds on overhead hatches
- In-counter waste bin
- Large pantry with shelves
- Three shelf spice rack
- Three storage cabinets
- Under sole storage bin
- Five drawers
- AC appliance outlet
- Lighted self-draining dish cabinet with glass front
- Selden aluminum mast and boom, fractional rig
- In-mast furling main with sun cover
- Furlex roller furling for the headsail
- 110% roller furling jib
- Selden rigid boom vang
- Harken ball bearing maintop traveler, mounted on the stainless steel arch
- All internal halyards
- All lines and sheets are led aft to cockpit
- Eight sheet stoppers
- Two Lewmar 48 Self-tailing jib sheet winches
- two Lemar 40 on cabin top, one electric
- Winch handles
- Stern mounted dinghy davit
- Garmin C-80 GPS/chartplotter
- Garmin 24 miles radar, mast mounted
- Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60 Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST-60 Speed
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind
- Icom M-402 VHF radio
- Sony 12V AM/FM/CD player for cockpit
- (2) speakers in arch
- 110V Bose AM/AM/CD?DVD Surround Sound with 24in Samsung monitor in Salon
- 110V 43in Vizio flat screen TV with sound bar 5.1 surround in Salon
- 110V 22in Samsung in aft stateroom
- Pure Sine 600 watt inverter for home theater system
- Fischer-Panda 6KW genset
- 110V AC, 30 amp shore power system with main breaker panel
- Two 50ft 30amp shore power cables
- 12V DC ship's electrical system with main breaker panel
- Xantex Freedom 2500 inverter/smart battery charger
- Two isolation transformers
- Two 4D marine house batteries
- Two starting batteries
- Two 12V master battery switches
- Yammer 4JH4E fresh water cooled diesel engine 54HP
- Deluxe engine panel with gauges, hour meter and alarm
- Racor fuel/water separators for main engine and genset
- Automatic engine room fire suppression system
- Two Marine Air reverse cycles marine air conditioning systems
- 16K BTU unit for main salon and forward cabin (new 2015)
- 7K BTU unit for aft master cabin (new 2016)
- Eleven gallon electric hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
- Tank watch system for fuel, water and waste
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines
- Double offset anchor rollers
- Anchor locker
- 44lb Delta anchor with 20' of chain and 200' rode
- 40lb backuo anchor with 20' of chain and 200' of rode
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass
- Lewmar direct drive steering system
- Binnacle with compass
- Centerline cockpit table with two 12" leafs
- Folding wheel
- Single lever engine control
- Coaming mounted engine panel with full instrumentation
- Walk through transom
- Drop down helm seat
- Sugar scoop stern
- Large catbird seats
- Integrated stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressure fresh water
- Stern dinghy Davits
- Bimini with attachment to dodger
- Full cockpit enclosure with stratoglass forward windows (new 2016).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 5"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4E
- HP: 54
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: AC
Please call or email us with any questions.
333 Boston Post Road
Westbrook, CT 06498
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!