Photo 1 of 33
<img title="Dinette" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_229393296.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dinette" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1109884893.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stackable washer and dryer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1723177518.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest-stall shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_473310511.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest-head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_36426936.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Entrance to master stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1113806771.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom-port side vanity" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_98911031.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Aft Cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1777580435.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom-storage" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_871107350.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom-shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_132188482.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom-head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1372169696.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Entertainment center components" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1103754998.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_721529890.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Inverter" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_354063999.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_781200173.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine-port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1623656908.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine-starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2022366495.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Oil change system" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_259718573.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Priced to sell fast! Buy her way below fair market value.
This 44 motor yacht (47' 8" LOA) is well equipped and laid out for extended cruising, a weekend retreat, or a great live aboard. To help her perform well, Lady Sandra is equipped with the upgraded Caterpillar 3126B HEUI engines at 450hp each. And she is one of the very few on the market with a bow thruster, making her easy to handle in those tight docking situations! This spacious motor yacht has 3 A/C units, washer and dryer, full 15cu. ft. refrigerator, built in microwave, trash compactor, etc.! This yacht is loaded with many extras such as an automatic satellite TV dish, and much more! Click on "Full Specs" to see all of the additional equipment. The owner is motivated and wants her sold!
Upgraded Twin Caterpillar 3126B HEUI 450HP Each
3 New AC Units
Washer & Dryer
New Carpet 2014
Full Size 15 Cubic Foot Fridge
Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
Bennett Trim Tabs
Flow Scans For Each Engine
New Batteries and Battery Charger 2017
New Bimini March 2017
Under 300 hours since rebuild in 2009
The motor yacht sleeps 8 adults in the cabins, which include teak-furnished staterooms forward and aft with opening ports and 3 central A/C units with reverse heat and digital thermostats. The galley dinette converts to a berth and the salon settee converts to a berth. Each stateroom has solid teak doors for privacy, a private head compartment, aft cabin VacuFlush toilet, and separate stall shower. The master stateroom is aft with a true queen size island berth. The forward guest stateroom has a double berth. The forward guest head has two entrances and can be used as a day head isolated from the forward berth or a private ensuite head. The bright and spacious salon has an entertainment center with a full JVC entertainment system and Clarion speakers. NEW carpet throughout 11/2014!
Galley & Dinette
A galley any chef would take delight in working in. Large windows from overhead allow plenty of natural lighting. U-Shaped dinette featuring enough seating for six adults to comfortably enjoy a meal, with a hi-low table. Opening screened port with blinds, 12v lighting and 110v outlet. Carver designers were thinking when they built in four drawers underneath the dining area offering large storage compartments as well as two large lockers beneath the seating. This design as opposed to having just two huge lockers to "dump" things into make storage very organized and easily accessible
- Hotpoint 15 cu. ft. refrigerator w/freezer
- Built-in Sharp microwave
- GE dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- 3 burner 110V Princess stove w/oven
- Stackable washer and dryer in custom teak cabinet (new 2005)
- Stainless steel sink
- 19 gallon water heater
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Potable water filtration
- Built-in Black & Decker coffee maker (not working)
Flybridge Features & Electronics
Spacious flybridge has helm station with twin captains chairs, a forward bench seat, and plenty of storage. Interior stairs access aft deck and cabin from fly bridge for safer access underway.
- Raymarine RC435 Color GPS/chartplotter with Navionics
- Raymarine NAV398 GPS
- Raymarine Raychart 610 ECS Depth/Loran/GPS/Chart Plotter
- Raymarine RX21XX Radar display with 48 mile open array radar
- Raymarine V850 Color Echosounder
- Raymarine Raypilot 650 Autopilot interfaced with Raymarine RC435
- Uniden VM625 VHF Radio / Hailer with Auto Fog Horn and Intercom
- Rudder angle indicator.
- Fuel, voltage, engine temperature and oil pressure lighted gauges
- Glendenning engine synchronizer.
- Bennett electric/hydraulic trim tabs.
- Aetna high accuracy digital tachometers.
- Rocker trim tab controls on dash.
- Anchor windlass controls on both bridge and foredeck.
- Engine hour meters.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Teleflex engine and transmission control system
- Flow scans for each engine gph, total gals, mpg, digital tachs
- SidePower bow thruster with remote and dedicated AGM battery and charger (new 2005.)
- Ritchie 5" compass
- Spotlight w/ remote
- Fusion marine stereo speakers
- Second Raymarine VHF radio (not operational)
Large aft deck cockpit featuring a wet bar with separate cockpit AC/DC refrigerator and AC/DC ice-maker, hardtop cockpit lighting, two rope lockers, port and starboard wing doors, factory hard top and arch with a dinghy lift and cradle above, and a through transom door leading to the swim platform via a spiral staircase.
Engine Room & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3126B HEUI's computer controlled diesels 450 hp each. These are the electronic versions and very efficient. The 450hp engines are THE engines to have in a Carver 440. Anything less than that is underpowered for this boat! She won't get out of her own way. They are installed with independent fuel and electrical systems for redundancy and get-home capability on one engine
- Port engine - total rebuild 4/2009 (hour meter not re set--under 300 hours since rebuild)
- Starboard engine - new in 2002, heat exchanger and aftercooler removed and boiled out 4/2009
- Engines and generator fully serviced 11/2014
- Nibral props w/prop protectors on shaft and a set of spare props
- 9kw Kohler generator with sound shield, remote start and dedicated battery
- Lube oil change and fill system for engines & generator with transmission valving (new 2005)
- ZF transmissions (starboard new in 2006)
- Fuel transfer pump.
- Racor fuel filters on engines and generator.
- Promarine 60 amp battery charger
- Three Bilge Pumps
- Halon automatic fire control system .
- 12VDC and 120VAC lighting.
- Dockside connect water system.
- 140 Gal. potable water tank.
- 16,000 BTU A/C and reverse cycle heat- Salon (new 2010)
- 12,000 BTU A/C and reverse cycle heat- Aft Cabin (new 2014)
- 12,000 BTU A/C and reverse cycle heat- Forward Salon
- 19 gal 110v hot water heater with heat exchanger to port engine
- BOW THRUSTER - SidePower bow thruster with remote and dedicated AGM battery and charger (new 2005.) If you have ever tried to dock an aft cabin motor yacht with full enclosures up, with wind and current, you can appreciate the value add of the bow thruster.
Hull & Deck
- New bottom paint and all zincs (including bow thruster) 7/2014
- Hull compound and wax 7/2017
- Marquipt aluminum folding boarding ladder (auto adjusts to dock level) with port/starboard attachments
- 2 deck boxes on bow
- Fender racks w/fenders
- Mounted automatic satellite TV dish
- Swim platform with fold down swim ladder and steps leading to aft deck.
- Storage box on swim platform
- Bow pulpit w/safety rail & anchor roller and anchor windlass controls.
- Maxwell anchor windlass / Delta 40lb. Anchor w/200ft. all chain rode (2005)
- Search Light.
- Radar arch.
- Fore deck hatch w/screen for ventilation.
- Non-skid decks.
- Air Horn
- 800# Low Profile Electric Dinghy Davit w/remote mounted on Sundeck hardtop
- Weaver davit attachments on swim platform for dinghy
- Kohler 9KW generator (sound-proof enclosure with a NO MAINTENANCE battery)
- dockside electric twin 50amp
- 110VAC and12DC cabin lighting.
- Two 8D AGM no maintenance main batteries.
- 60A Promarine battery charger
- 240V/50Amp Shore Power Cord w/cable.
- Navigation Lights.
- Xantrax Inverter - 1800 Watts (powers refrigerator and galley outlets from 12vDC)
- Propeller shaft bonding brush system.
- Generator and bow thruster batteries
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 3"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3126B HEUI
- HP: 900
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Water: 165 gallons
- Holding: 80 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Carver
- Model: 440 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!