43' Beneteau America
Photo 1 of 38
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1518437474.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1094034258.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_696404907.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1226128549.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1792184533.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1564992113.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1848307238.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1442409611.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2011727026.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_799850596.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1534601130.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_559889277.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1792965048.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1050457402.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_165064092.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_908226756.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_628941303.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_859065686.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_510338643.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1919510713.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_860883579.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1548534966.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1564775799.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
(2) Cruiseair Marine Air Conditioning Units
5.5 KW Generator with Alternator and Sound Shield
In Mast Furling
Trac Vision Marine Satellite TV System
Custom Davits, Rib Inflatable Dinghy and Outboard
Great Electronics, such as: Radar, Autopilot, & Multifunction Display with GPS and Charting
And Much More!
This well-equipped 2008 Beneteau 43 comes to you for sale by the second owners. Lightly used with low hours, Star Chaser comes equipped with all the amenities to keep you comfortable this summer. Two Cruisair marine air conditioning units will keep you cool below deck and extensive canvasing above deck provides plenty of shade. The 5.5 Next Gen generator comes with a sound shield so that you can relax in peace and the autopilot, radar and track phone make navigating and planning your next voyage a breeze.
Call the listing broker for more information today!
- Raymarine E 120 Multifunction Display with GPS/Radar, and Charting
- Nav Pak with VHF, VHF Remote Mic
- ST 60 Tridata, includes Knot, Log, Water Temp, and Depth
- ST 60 Wind ( Wind Speed, true and apparent )
- Radar , mast mounted
- ST 6002 RayMarine Autopilot Below Decks
- Chart chip
- French cabana fabric selection throughout interior
- Interior accent pack
- Forward V-berth has plenty of storage, private head, and shower compartment
- Aft cabin contains spacious, athwartships berth and a door that connects directly to main head with shower stall
- Large, salon table with seating on three sides
- Salon table settees feature French cabana fabric and are capable of double berth conversion
- Aft-facing chart desk at foot of port settee
- Indirect lighting in salon
- Lockers along the side decks provide storage
- Companionway facilitates free movement below deck
- Stainless steel bars to either side of ladder provide handholds for stability
Electrical, Mechanical, & Plumbing
- 5.5 Next Gen generator with alternator and sound shield
- (2) Cruise Air marine air conditioning units with additional cord and circuit
- 40CEST 12V Electrical Port Halyard Winch
- Bow Thruster Maxpower
- Macerator pumps in forward and aft toilets
- 12V Quiet Flush toilet in aft head
- Prowatt 3000 Inverter 12V/110V with battery
- (2) 4D AGM Batteries
- (2) 27 AGM Batteries
- 12V Vitrifrigo front-opening fridge and top-loading freezer
- 2 burner Force 10 propane stove with oven
- Plenty of drawers and eye-level cabinetry for storage
- Open surfaces for food preparation are lined with fiddles
Cockpit, Deck, & Hull
- Deluxe bimini with windshield and dodger
- Bimini equipped with stainless steel 1.25” frame and Marine Blue Sunbrella Plus fabric
- Insulated companionway cover with battens
- Insulated hatch covers with welt
- Insulated salon window cover
- Twin steering stations in cockpit
- (2) wheel covers
- Propane locker under port helm seat
- Day cover aft and fore with diamond oat fabric and pillow shams
- Cockpit cushions with backrest and Sunbrella top fabric surround cockpit table
- Built-in shelving and locker under port seat provide storage
- Angled planes in sole provide stable footing
- Life raft locker opens onto transom platform
- Transom shower and swimming ladder
- Special teak prep
- Primary anchor with chain and rode
- Coast Guard safety gear including second anchor
Sails & Rigging
- In mast furling
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
- (2) Backstays with turnbuckles
- Rigid kicking strap with tackle
- 140% Roller furling genoa with pro furling system anddrum on the deck
- Mainsail sheet track
- (2) Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveler cars
- (2) Genoa sheet return blocks
- Complete running rigging, run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)
- (8) Jammers
- (6) Jamming cleats
- (2) Self-tailing genoa sheet winches
- (2) Self tailing coach roof winches
- (2) Aluminum winch handles and winch handle boxes
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- Self-bailing chain locker
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller
- Vertical electrical windlass
- (6) Aluminum mooring cleats
I : 51.75 ft
J : 15.33 ft
P : 47.00 ft
E : 15.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 890.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6,239 lbs.
Max Draft: 5'5"
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed to complete the next generation of Beneteaus, the Beneteau 43 takes its place amongst the beautiful Beneteau 40, 46 and 49. With a strong common exterior appeareance, this four-boat range has a modern, elegant style drawn by naval architects Berret Racoupeau. The striking interior is the work of the famed Italian design office of Nauta Design. The Beneteau 43 is available in two layouts of two or three cabins, both including two heads with showers.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- LOA: 43' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 5"
- Fuel: 53 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau America
- Model: 43
- Designer: Berret/Racoupeau
Please call or email us with any questions.
800 Mariners Drive - Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!