N. Weymouth, Massachusetts
Photo 1 of 23
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_833599469.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1979770701.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_97216959.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_172850844.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1964270712.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1305270532.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1793702418.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1541775379.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Tiara built this model from 1990 to 2002. This was a very long run due to the popularity and design of this model. She appeals to the weekend boating family or a fishing crew heading to the canyons. She is built with a wide beam on a modified-V bottom. The cockpit is huge with plenty of room for the anglers or just hanging with friends and family. The side walk-arounds are wide for easy access to the bow. This one has the two stateroom layout with the queen berth forward and a bunk room to starboard. The interior is stylish and has a very open feel from the salon to the galley. The galley has recently been updated and very well appointed with plenty of counter and storage space.
Time is of the essence if you want this to be your boat for next season.. Do it now, just give a call for an appointment to check her out.
- Two Stateroom layout w/Queen Master forward with master head and shower attached to port side of Master.
- Second Guest Stateroom to Starboard with over & under bunks and a guest head forward of guest Stateroom.
- Kenyon 3 burner glass cook-top
- GE Microwave
- New solid surface counter tops
- New sink and fawcett
- Insta-Hot hot water system
- Sub-Zero under counter Refrigerator
- Sub-Zero under counter Freezer
- Ice maker
- L-shaped sofa
- Barrel chair
- New teak and holly flooring
- Flat screen TV
- Dolby surround sound
- High-low teak table
- 2 Bar stools
- Northstar 6000i Color Plotter
- Northstar 490 Digital sounder
- Furuno 64 mile Radar with 12-inch screen
- Uniden ES UM525 VHF Radio
- Raymarine RC 435 color plotter(WAAS)
- Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot
- Ray 398 GPS
- AutoHelm Tri-Data
- Under Water Halogen lights
- Jensen stereo
- 50 Amp supply
- 110 / 12 volt panel with breakers
- 110 / 12 volt lighting
- 8 KW Westerbeke Generator FWC
- 30 Amp auto Battery charger
- 4 Batteries with Parallel switch
- Stainless Fly bridge Ladder
- In Deck Fish box w/Drain
- Cockpit Sink
- 6 Rod Holders
- Live Bait well
- Swim Platform
- Transom Door
- Cockpit Freezer with Temp Control
- Anchor Windlass w/200-ft. Chain & Rode
- Fresh & Salt Water Wash down
- Factory fiberglass Hard-Top with new 3-sided Hard panel enclosure
- Custom Helm Cover, KVH Satellite System w/two RCA receivers
- 32-inch LCD Flatsceen in Salon W/Dolby digital Surround Sound
- 20-inch LCD Flatscreen in Master
- Bow Thruster
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- LOA: 43' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 2"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesel 6V92TA
- HP: 1100
- Fuel: 640 gallons
- Water: 160 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Tiara
- Model: 430 Convertible
Please call or email us with any questions.
275 River Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!