46' Beneteau America
Photo 1 of 36
The Beneteau 473 designed
<img title="Main Traveler" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1479366661.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1422198791.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley/Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_167038300.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Refridgeration" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_985786191.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_552131659.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_802684301.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1758378175.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Starboard Cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1373648550.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1004524332.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1533989121.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_236955079.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_575942595.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Teak Table" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_72443845.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1569571763.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_38527500.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2006452342.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_525712939.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Instrument Panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_23589859.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1112863831.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1724181542.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1964038144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
The Beneteau 473 designed by Groupe Finot, was named Cruising World Magazine's "Boat of the Year". The 473 has redefined the sailing world's notion of the performance cruiser concept. Libre Esprit is equally at home on a passage to Bermuda or daysailing with the family.
Libre Esprit, is well-equipped and has been maintained well with just one owner. She is the desirable 3-Cabin Owner's Version featuring a huge owners stateroom forward with ensuite head and two private guest cabins aft. Libre Espirit has many upgrades. Several highlights of the extensive equipment list...
- Three Cabin/Two Head Owner's Layout
- ICW Rig/Shoal Keel (5' 7")
- Westerbeke 63hp (908 hours)
- Cruisair 2-Zone16,000 BTU Air Conditioning & Reverse Cycle Heat
- Volvo Penta hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Lewmar Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Xantrex 2000w Inverter/Charger w/Link 1000
- In-Mast Furling Main & Furling Genoa
- Raymarine A65 Color Touchscreen Multifunction Nav Display
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/Linear Mechanical Drive
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Tri-data & Multi Repeaters
- PYI Max Prop 3-Blade Feathering Prop
Call for details or to arrange a showing.
IJPE : 896.00 sq ft I : 53.83 ft J : 18.25 ft P : 47.42 ft E : 17.08 ft Working Sail Area : 896.00 sq ft
This is the three-cabin version of this well-designed contemporary yacht. Starting forward is the very spacious forward cabin with a 6' 10" double berth with storage underneath. Storage shelves with slotted doors, hanging locker, settee and additional hull-mounted shelving. Ensuite private head with toilet, sink and separate shower stall.
- Owners Head:
- 1 piece molded fiberglass liner for water tightness and easy cleaning
- Separate shower with marine toilet
- Porcelain/Corian vanity, wood cabinetery, mirrors.
- Settee Shelving on hull
Moving aft is the Main Salon with a U-shaped settee and folding inlaid dining table to starboard and a single settee to port. The salon is finished in handsome cherry wood and is bright and airy with 6' 8" headroom. The fully equipped galley is aft to starboard with a well thought-out L design. It boasts a microwave oven, a large freezer, twin sinks, gimbled stove, ample counter space, and an adjacent pantry/storage room. To port of the companionway Nav station with chart table with stowage, bookshelf, and instrument panel.
STARBOARD AFT CABIN
Aft of the Salon that is the aft stateroom with athwart ships double berth (6' 8"), hanging locker and ensuite head with toilet and sink that may be entered from either cabin or main salon.
PORT AFT CABIN
Double berth and hanging locker
- Double S/S sink
- Mixing tap for hot/cold pressurized fresh water
- S/S three burner Force 10 stove with protective S/S bar
- Trash can under counter
- 12V Adler Barber electric freezer/refrigerator 7.7 cu ft
- Top loading freezer and front loading refrigerator
- Storage cabinets along hull sides
- Adler Barber compressor/condenser
- Lots of counter space and storage
- Access door to large sail locker from Galley
Raymarine integrated system using their high-speed buss technology.
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ Ram Mike
- Raymarine E-80 at 2 stations Touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine AIS transpnder
- Raymarine 6002+ Auto Pilot Raymarine ST 60 Wind
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi repeater at Nav Station
- Raymarine HD Radar
- Sirius XM radio/Blu Ray Player
- Sirius weather on Chart plotter
- Icom SSB Radio
- Airmar ST600 Transducer
- Sanyo DVD Player
- Kenwood Stereo System with JVC 12-CD Unit
- Samsung 27" HDTV forward cabin
- Microwave oven new 2017
DECK AND RIGGING
- S/S pulpit with bi-color navigation light
- S/S sternrail with life ring holder and flag staff holder
- S/S stanchions
- Double lifelines and gates
- S/S handrails on coachroof
- Dorade vents (ventilation for salon) (2)
- Dorade vent guards teak toe rail cap (2)
- Genoa tracks (3m) with adjustable cars
- Genoa foot blocks with jammers
- Lewmar primary winches, mounted on cockpit coaming near helm
- Roller furling genoa system, with drum installed above deck
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with ball bearing traveller (controls led back to cockpit)
- 40 CST Electric Lewmar maneuvering winch on port
- 40 CST Lewmar maneuvering winch on starboard
- All halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit
- (8) Spinlock clutch stoppers on coachroof
- (6) Folding pad eyes - Winch handles
- Self-bailing chain locker with eye strap
- (6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
- Electric windlass
- Genoa Halyard
- Spin Halyard
- Mainsail Halyard
- Boom topping lift
- Furling Main Sail
- Genoa roller furling control line
- Genoa sheets
- Solid boom vang led to cockpit
- Main traveller control lines
Beyond the extensive standard equipment on the 473, "Libre Esprit" has been upgraded with the following additions:
New Garmin GPS (2017)
New sheets and Halyards (2019)
New Sunbrella sun guard on foresail (2019)
ALL new deck hatches (2017)
- New Solar Panels installed 2017
Additional auxiliary fuel tank
- All Deck Hatches replaced 2017
- JBL Stereo System
- Raymarine chartplotter
- Corian counter tops
- Laminate Floorboards
- New S.S. pump-out thru hulls
- Bow Thruster and control pad
- New Canvas Jan 2018
- New Sun Cover (Isenglass) 2019
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 11"
- LOA: 46' 11"
- BEAM: 14' 2"
- DRAFT: 5' 7"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 63D-4
- Hours: 2300
- HP: 63
- Fuel: 57 gallons
- Water: 105 gallons
- Holding: 10 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau America
- Designer: Finot / Conq
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!