46' Grand Banks
Unknown, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 26
<img title="Walkaround queen in aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1395282026.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Vanity in aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1854146081.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lockers in aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1547265284.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine room access through salon sole" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1285938864.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Overhead in great condition" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_691231637.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking forward in engine room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1159753082.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bridge helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_478487770.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking aft, bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_607526902.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Getting ready to launch May 2018" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1908117234.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cuttyhunk Rose sternview" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1531845084.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cutthunk Rose props" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_551113856.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
New pictures added
CUTTYHUNK ROSE is a great example of the very-classic Grand Banks 46CL. With the A-list options of galley down, island bed and 375 Cats, Cuttyhunk Rose was sold new by East Coast Yacht Sales in Maine and has spent her life in New England waters under the care of just two owners. Many upgrades and replacements, and ready to go cruising!
Please contact listing broker for a link to online pictures: many more than in the listing, and in much better resolution.
ARRANGEMENT and LAYOUT
Grand Banks' classic trawler arrangement: guest cabin with V-berths forward, with private head including stall shower. Stacking washer and dryer in forward cabin locker. The down galley is under forward windshields and provides generous natural lighting. Lower helm is to starboard, with wetbar/icemaker and L-settee behind. Opposite the lower helm is a breakfast bar/nav table, tv locker and seating opposite the L-settee. Aft is the master stateroom with walkaround queen berth, ensuite head/sink and separate stall shower.
- Leather covered settee in salon, converts to berth
- Three reverse-cycle airconditioning units for heating/cooling throughout.
- Espar diesel-fired hot air heating system throughout
- Flat screen television in salon
- Princess 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Rivalworks Microwave oven
- Grunert 75CDW holding-plate refrigeration with two teak-faced fridges and one top-load undercounter freezer. New water pump installed
- Stainless steel two-compartment sink
- Generous storage in teak lockers
- U-Line 110vac icemaker in bar area of salon
Extensive upgrades and replacements since 2012
All engine and generator maintenance and oil samples since 2012 performed by DePaul Diesel of Portsmouth RI.
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA turbocharged diesel engines, 375hp ea. Approx. 2800 original hours.
- TwinDisc 507-1 gears, 2:61:1 reduction
- 2" stainless steel shafts
- (2) Michigan 4-bladed 30x27 Nibral propellors
- (2) Stone 4-bladed spare props
- Morse cable controls, two stations
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Trim tabs, hydraulic, controls at both stations
- Groco oil change pump system
- Dual Racor fuel/water separator systems for engines
- Fireboy VHE16K halon firefighting system in engine room
- 12vdc and 110vac engine room lighting
- Onan 15MDL 15kw diesel generator in soundshield. New electric fuel lift pump
- SeaPower technologies 5kw generator driven by port engine
- 50a shore power with connections at bow and stern w/(2) 50a shore power cords
- Full electrical panel for 12vdc and 12vac at lower helm
- TV and telephone shore cable connections
- Main batteries replaced: (4) 8D AGM, generator battery replaced
- New M/V Chargemaster 12/100-3 100amp battery charger
- High-bilgewater Alarm installed
- Sealand VacuFlush head systems: all plumbing hoses replaced, heads vacuum pumps, seals and overboard pump rebuilt
- Holding tank replaced, sanitation system brought into compliance with key-locking system requirements
- Hot water heater and fresh water expansion tank replaced
- Fresh water washdown, fore and aft
- Aft cockpit shower
HEATING and COOLING SYSTEMS
- Three MarineAir reverse-cycle airconditioning/heating systems: forward cabin with 12kbtuh, main cabin with 16kbtuh (compressor replaced), aft cabin with 12kbtuh.
- ESPAR diesel-fired hot-air heating system installed, entire interior, 2012
HELM and ELECTRONICS
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio
- Furuno NavNet NT with C-Map
- Simrad AP26 autopilot
- B&G Network data display for speed/depth/wind
- Glendinning synchronizer controls
- Analog instrumentation for engines
- Engine start/stop controls with audible/visual alarms
- Bridge stereo system
- Trim tab controls
- ICOM IC-M304 VHF radio
- ICOM Command Mic II for flybridge VHF
- Furuno NavNet NT with C-map
- Standard Horizon LH10 loudhailer
- Northstar Navigator GPS
- B&G Network displays: Wind, Speed, Depth
- Danforth 5" Constellation magnetic compass
- Glendinning synchronizer controls
- Trim tab controls
- Engine start/stop controls,
- Analog instrumentation including tachometers with hourmeters, engine temperatures, oil pressures, transmission pressures, voltmeters.
The 46 Classic deck layout features full-width walk-around teak decks. The aft cockpit is two steps down from the side decks and features a step-through door to the swim platform.
Flybridge access is by steps to port from the main deck. CUTTYHUNK ROSE features a custom hardtop over the bridge helm, with enclosure.
- Laid teak decks with thiokol seams, main and upper decks, excellent condition
- Varnished teak handrails and transom
- Avon Rover RIB 313 inflatable, new 2009
- Honda 8hp 4-stroke outboard
- Lofrans 12vdc windlass with power up/down, operated from either helm
- 60lb CQR anchor to starboard, all chain rode with chain gypsy
- 45lb CQR anchor to port with chain/nylon rode
- Switlik 8-person liferaft, certification out of date
- White-mesh privacy screens, main salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 0"
- LOA: 46' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 9"
- DRAFT: 4' 5"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208TA
- Hours: 2682
- HP: 750
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 285 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Grand Banks
- Model: 46 Classic
Please call or email us with any questions.
194 Water Street, Stonington
Stonington, CT 06378
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!