Photo 1 of 5
starting with the expansive cockpit that is well-suited for tournament fishing yet more than luxurious enough for cruising the waterways. The cockpit features a hide away aft bench seat that comfortably seats six adults; forward facing, stadium-style seating for 3; aft facing with built-in aquarium live well; fish boxes; and an abundance of storage. Beneath the deck in the cockpit is where. At the helm, you will find state-of-the-art electronics to keep you in command on the longest of journeys but also provide some serious functionality while entertaining on anchor. The comfortable helm seats have fold-down armrests, footrests, LED lighting throughout, and on either side of the console seating, Below deck, you have a roomy well-appointed cabin. There is a queen V-Berth bed forward that electrically actuates to a dining table. Corian countertops throughout, dimmer switches on all lights, ample storage, spacious head, and shower. The galley offers refrigeration, sink, and microwave.
The versatile bow area has an oversized sun pad and a wraparound forward seating creating a VIP lounge that converts to an alfresco dining area.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Welcome to forty-seven feet of sheer power and unadulterated pleasure. Named for the Greek goddess of universal remedy, this wave-crushing offshore machine does it all, in incomparable luxury and style. The helm features a state-of-the-art platform for electronics, fold-down armrests, footrests, LED lighting, and a convenient cooler. An expansive cockpit features rear seating, fish boxes/storage lockers. An oversized sunpad and wraparound forward seating create a versatile VIP lounge that converts to an al fresco dining area. The cabin features a roomy head with a shower, vanity and sink. The galley includes hard surface countertops, refrigerator, sink and high-end cabinetry. When you’re ready to relax below deck, the spacious V-berth provides luxurious accommodations.
- Swing In Dive Door w/ Fold Out Ladder
- Dive Platforms
- Tinned Wiring
- Navigation Lights
- Auto Bilge Pumps (4)
- Digital 12v Breaker Panel Control System
- Water Separation Fuel Filters (4)
- Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit
- PVC Foam Cored Vacuum-Bagged Non-woven Multi-directional
- and Uni-directional Fibers all Hand Laid
- Deck and Springline Cleats
- Integral Motor Bracket
- Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
- Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail
- Trim TabsTM
- Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Insulated Fishbox Port Aft with Thru Transom Ball Valve
- and Macerator
- Raw Water Washdown
- Shore Power with Battery Charger
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Stainless Bow Plate with Anchor Chute
- Electric Head
- Large Private Head Compartment with Separate Shower
- Galley with Sink and Microwave
- Wood Veneered Cabinetry
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Triple Stidd Slimline Low Back Admiral Helm Seats with Integrated footrest & 1 w/ electric up/down
- Bedspreads and Pillow Shams
- Corian® Countertops
- Overboard Pump Out for Holding Tank
- Cabin Lights with Dimmer Switches
- High / Low Electrically Actuated Cabin V-Berth Table
- 8 KW Diesel Generator with Separate 25 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Air Conditioning 16,000 BTU Split System
- Electric Stove Top
- Cabin Wood Flooring
- Stainless Blum® Drawers throughout the Cabin
- Cockpit Multi Color LED Lighting
- Bow Seating with Table and Manual Pedestal
- Port Lights in Cabin
- 550 Gallons of Fuel
- 130 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 47' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 8"
- Engine(s): Yamaha 350
- Hours: 180
- HP: 1400
- Fuel: 550 gallons
- Water: 130 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Intrepid
- Model: 475 Panacea
Please call or email us with any questions.
1995 NW 11th St
Miami, FL 33125
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!