Photo 1 of 26
<img title="Fully covered aft cockpit" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1635243958.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Foredeck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1509071736.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1257386295.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Flybridge helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1268335663.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Grill on flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_543726241.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Storage on boat deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_980795120.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Tender" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1876622581.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Solar panels" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_9937104.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard side of engine room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_677561948.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port side of engine room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_242393473.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="At dock" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_641317070.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
IN THE WATER AND READY TO GO!
An immaculate one-owner Krogen 48' North Sea, Sisu III is arguably the best equipped Krogen 48' ever built. Bow and stern thrusters, stabilizers, hydraulic get home, A/C and diesel heat, watermaker, solar panels, two inverters, and an expanded bank of house batteries make Sisu III the ultimate yacht for your cruising dreams. Give us a call today to arrange a time to see this one-of-a-kind yacht. You will not be disappointed.
Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-Laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline, with arimid fiber reinforcements.
Superstructure includes end-grain balsa core and surface mats for print-through reduction.
Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
Sisu III features a fully covered aft cockpit with a complete Ranier glass-like enclosure. Forward, through double weather-tight welded aluminum doors, is the salon with opening windows, ultra-leather upholstery, custom curtains, blinds and carpeting. Two household-type chairs are to port and dining settee with high-low table are to starboard. The galley is forward, open to the salon and complete with GE 18 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator / freezer, Viking 4-burner propane stove and oven, GE Profile stainless steel dishwasher, GE Monogram trash compactor, GE Profile convection oven, and Raritan ice maker.
The accommodations are forward and down a few steps. The guest cabin/den/office is on the starboard side and features an L-shaped settee that coverts to an oversize double bed, a desk, numerous drawers and a large hanging locker. A lighted bookshelf is above the settee and three opening ports provide lots of light and fresh breezes.
The guest head, with large stall shower, granite countertops, and VacuFlush toilet, is across from the guest cabin. A stack washer and dryer are also in the guest head.
The master stateroom is forward with and island queen berth, lighted vanity over a chest of drawers, large hanging lockers and numerous other drawers and storage compartments. The en-suite head includes a VacuFlush toilet, granite countertops, and large stall shower. Multiple opening ports and two large overhead hatches provide light and natural ventilation.
Up a few steps from the salon/galley area is the pilothouse with full navigational electronics suite, Stidd helm chair and L-shape settee with table. The settee converts to a double berth making the pilothouse a convertible third cabin.
- Northern Lights 12 kw generator with hydraulic PTO (818 hours)
- (2) Magnum MS Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Chargers
- (10) Lifeline AGM GPL-8DL (255AH) ship's service batteries
- (3) 250 Watt Kyocera Solar Panels over the pilot house capable of producing 40-50 amps of charging power to the battery banks in direct sunlight
- High output alternator
- Isolation transformer
- Glendinning Cablemaster with 60' 50 amp shore power cable
- LED lighting throughout
- (2) Furuno NavNet 3D processors with charts extending from Alaska
though Mexico, Central America, and the entire South and East Coast of US and Bahamas
- (2) 17" AmbientNav Ultraview daylight monitors in pilothouse and (1) 15" AmbientNav Ultraview sunlight monitor on flybridge
- Furuno DRS6A 6KW 64NM radar with 4' open array
- (2) RD30 display units in pilothouse, (1) RD 30 in master stateroom and (1) RD 30 on flybridge
- Furuno DFF1 depth sounder module
- Furuno BBWGPS antenna GPS
- Furuno PG500R compass
- Furuno PB150 weather station
- Simrad AP24 autopilot with remote
- (2) Icom IC-M604 VHF radios
- (3) Icom HM162 remote microphone
- (3) Ocean Systems DeckScan cameras
- McMurdo Smartfind Category 1 GPS EPIRB
- KVH M5 (19" dome) with control panel
- Direct TV HD receiver with IR remote
- (2) Smart TVs
- Digital 4KMR30 cell repeater
- Globalstar satellite phone
Machinery and Systems
- John Deere 6068 TFM 201 hp diesel (1485 hours) with Twin Disc MG5061 3.0:1 marine gear
- ABT hydraulic get home system from generator
- ABT TRAC hydraulic stabilizers
- ABT 15 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- Keypower 24VDC stern thruster
- ESI fuel polishing system
- Engine fuel filters: Dual racor w/ vacuum gauge
- Generator fuel filters: Dual racor w/ vacuum gauge
- Reverso oil change system
- Sea-Fire FM-200 automatic fire suppression system
- Air conditioning: 4-Zone Cruisair reverse cycle, 62,000 BTU
- Hurricane II diesel hydronic heating system with individual room controls
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 900 gallon per day watermaker
- Nutone central vacuum system
- Radar arch instead of mast and boom
- Walker Bay Genesis dinghy with 30 Horse 4 stroke Honda and sun protecting "Chaps"
- Viking 6 man self inflating life raft
- Marquipt 1000 davit
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass
- Bimini top with boot
- Cockpit can be enclosed with "Rainier Windows" (currently stowed)
All personal items including all hand tools. All free standing lamps (not attached to walls) and the Seaman's Chest in the Salon and the two outside deck chairs and small white table on the flybridge. Kadey-Krogen bronze owner plaque.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 4"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): John Deere Tier II 6068TFM
- Hours: 1485
- HP: 201
- Fuel: 1000 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Krogen
- Model: 48 North Sea Widebody
Please call or email us with any questions.
610 NW Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!