Ft Pierce, Florida
Photo 1 of 49
<img title="Well Laid Out Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1896714419.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Master Berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2079064792.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Master Berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1276687583.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Master Berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_367616313.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom Bureau & Locker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1117668716.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom Looking At The Ensuite Head Door" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1598313666.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head & Stall Shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_670431752.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stall Shower w/ Opening Porthole" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_430426512.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Office To Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1099068278.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Office To Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_286030282.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Office To Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1017256647.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Convenient Twin Berth Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1763082178.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Head w/ Stall Shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_526564479.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Huge Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1664388998.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Huge Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_386338931.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Huge Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2083533895.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Uncluttered Bow w/ Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2019853287.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Uncluttered Bow w/ Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_366476760.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Uncluttered Bow w/ Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1828769206.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Double Anchor Pulpit" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_561825533.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Convenient Stairs To Boat Deck & Flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_386841671.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Boat Deck w/ Dinghy Aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2116324925.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Boat Deck w/ Dinghy Aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_884729024.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Summer Kitchen & Flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_452308111.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Summer Kitchen & Flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1421004599.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sink w/ Hot & Cold Water In Summer Kitchen" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_5933813.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Large Engine Room Looking Aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1545589633.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room Looking Forward On Starboard Side Of E" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1595402025.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room Looking Aft On Starboard Side Of Engin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_950604606.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Workbench In Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_28336862.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="ESI Fuel Polishing System & Engine Racor Secondary" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_433175984.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ocean Liberty Underway" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1222192463.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ocean Liberty Being Shipped To The East Coast" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1400397716.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ocean Liberty Going Through The Panama Canal" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_334171594.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Ocean Liberty is a rare single engine model of the popular Krogen 52'. She is a single owner boat and has cruised the West Coast to Alaska extensively before she was relocated to the East Coast. She is well equipped and ready to take you wherever your heart desires. Very few of the 52's have come up on the market so this is a rare chance to buy one for your very own and at a fraction of what a new 52' would cost to have us build you one.
- Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
- Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-Laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline, with aramid fiber/FRP reinforcements.
- Superstructure includes Knytex® and mat (in combination with Corecell® cores) and surface mats for print-through reduction.
- Teak side rails and cap rail in cockpit. Teak aft and side deck. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
- Polyurethane formulated marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
- Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
- Interior finished with handcrafted solid teak and veneers.
The open and airy saloon is entered from the spacious covered aft deck through the welded aluminum weathertight doors. There is a retractable screen door to keep unwanted flying visitors outside. To starboard is a large, comfortable leather L-shaped settee with fix mounted teak hi/lo table that opens to twice it's size for entertaining and hosting a large party for dinner. Further forward on the port side there is a server that has abundant storage with the large pantry just forward of it. For entertainment there is a Vizio 37" flat panel TV in a retractable lift with Panasonic SC-HT870 Home Theater sound bar. The Saloon is also factory wired for surround sound. To keep the room bright and open there are opening windows both port and starboard as well as aft. All have custom Hunter Douglas shades. The beautiful teak and holly floors have been protected from day one with a custom fit carpet so they are like new.
The galley is forward on the starboard side of the saloon and is open to the saloon but separated by a granite counter. There is also separate access to the galley from the outside covered side deck through a welded aluminum Dutch door. This makes for effortless provisioning of the galley but also gives the chef delightful ventilation and natural light from outside.
Major components in the galley include:
- Jen-Air® 22cu ft French door refrigerator w/ drawer freezer and ice maker (ice maker currently disconnected for added room)
- GE® Microwave/convection oven
- Viking® 24” Professional propane 4 burner range and oven
- GE® Dishwasher
- Elkay® Stainless steel double basin galley sink with Grohe® faucet
- Granite counters
- Galley appliances are all stainless steel finish
- Slide out double trash bin for recycling convenience
The master stateroom is forward to take full advantage of natural ventilation while at anchor. The Krogen hull form has no hard chines or spray rails which eliminates wave "slap" found on semi-displacement boats. There are 4 large stainless steel opening ports and 2 overhead screened hatches. The port holes have screens as well and pneumatic struts so they can be held open any amount needed for just the right amount of air. Storage is abundant with 4 very large drawers under the queen island berth. There are 2 hanging lockers with solid door front with lower vented area and mirrored and LED lighted 7 drawer dresser. There is also voluminous storage under the berth accessed by lifting the mattress which is on pneumatic struts. There is a third RD 33 Furuno Multi unit in the stateroom for easy access to data while at anchor at night.
The ensuite head is on the aft port side of the master stateroom. There is a stall shower with bi-fold aluminum and glass door and molded seat, 2 mirrored medicine cabinets, Corian topped vanity with Grohe fixture, household size Dometic porcelain freshwater toilet and linen storage. There are large opening stainless steel ports above the vanity and in the shower for plenty of light and ventilation.
The guest stateroom is to starboard and aft of the master. For maximum flexibility in berthing, it features two large twin beds with abundant storage under as well as a large hanging locker. The stateroom does have it's own reverse cycle zone for the comfort of guests along with two extra large stainless steel opening ports with custom Hunter Douglas shades.
The Guest Head is located forward of the guest stateroom. The head features a separate shower stall with bi-fold aluminum and glass door and molded seat. There is a stainless steel opening port in the shower stall for natural light and ventilation. The counter for the sink is Corian and there is a household sized Dometic head. Across the companionway from this head is the household GE Space Maker washer and dryer.
The open office is located on the port side forward and down from the galley and saloon. It features a large desk with abundant drawer storage and a very large number of book shelves and two lockable file drawers. There are also two extra large open stainless steel ports with custom Hunter Douglas shades to allow light and air to pour into this very comfortable space.
Pilothouse and Electronics
The pilothouse is up a few steps from the saloon and galley and is truly the center of activity when underway. The large leather L-shaped settee and a pedestal mounted table make a comfortable place to sit or dine either underway or at anchor. There are a pair of comfortable Stidd helm chairs. Welded aluminum Dutch doors port and starboard allow for easy access to all decks. The pilothouse offers great ventilation via an extra large stainless steel opening port looking aft and 2 opening side windows with custom Hunter Douglas shades. Visibility is excellent for captain and guests.
- Furuno Universal AIS FA-150
- Furuno NavNet 3D MFDBB
- Simrad AP28 auto pilot
- (2) Greenmarine 19" Monitors
- Furuno Radar Model 1945 with 48" antenna
- Furuno DFF-1 depth sounder
- Furuno WS200 weather station
- Furuno PG500R Fluxgate compass
- Furuno RD-33 Display
- (2) Icom IC-M604 VHF
- Icom IC-R2500 AM/FM/ short wave radio
- Icom Ram Mic
- Kahlenberg M-511 duel trumpet air horns
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp plus compass
- Wilson cell phone booster
- Wave WiFi antenna/router
- Mohu digital TV antenna
- Sea Fire fire supression in engine room and genset surround
- VDO® Rudder Angle Indicator
- Imtra® Intermittent windshield wipers with washers (3)
- Edson Classic teak steering wheel
- Overhead lights are i2 Systems red/white combination, LED
- Chart drawers with extensive paper charts of the east coast
- Digital charts for the entire East and West coast Alaska to Panama and Canada
- Simrad AP 24 Auto Pilot
- Ritchie 4" Powerdamp plus compass
- Furuno NavNet 3D
- Furuno RD33 Display
- Furuno Multifunction MFD 12" display
- Rear view camera in pilothouse display
- Remote anchor up/down control
- AM/FM antennas for radios, GPS and WiFi
- Custom cushions for settee
Engine Room and Machinery
- Single John Deere 6068AFM75 231hp engine (1822.6 hours)
- Northern Lights® generator with sound shield and PTO and Hydraulic pump– 12KW (1395.4 hours)
- Northern Lights® generator water exhaust separator
- ABT Hydraulic stabilizers
- ABT® 15hp hydraulic bow thruster- Proportional controls at all 4 stations
- ABT® 15hp hydraulic stern thruster-Proportional controls at all 4 stations
- ESI® Fuel polishing system
- Reverso® oil change system plumbed to engine, transmission and generator
- Sea Fire® automatic fire suppression system with remote panel
- Sea Fire® Stinger generator fire suppression system
- International Thermal Research hydronic heat off engine for saloon, office and master stateroom
- US watermaker (pickled) 425 hours
- Ingersoll Rand air compressor
- Dual Racor® fuel filters w/ vacuum gauges for main engines and generator
- John Deere digital display in engine room
- Remote switch for generator in engine room
- Dual alternators Balmar 80 amp (engine start) 190 amp house bank
- Delta T Man Ship engine ventilation system with moisture eliminators
- Tides Marine prop shaft seal
- Numerous spares
- (5) Rule® bilge pumps @ 3,700 gallons-per-hour with Ultra® High Water Alarm (2 station)
- Emergency bilge pump tied into the raw water intake on the main engine
- Centek® fiberglass muffler
- Teleflex® hydraulic (2-station) steering
- ZF Mathers Cruise Command (4-station) engine controls
- (4) aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges for 1,400 gallon total capacity
- (2) Fiberglass 125 gallon tanks w/ macerator (black & grey water)
- (2) 316L Stainless steel water tanks for 400 gallon total capacity
- 12 KW Northern Lights generator in sound shield (1395.4 hours)
- Charles Industries® 40 amp battery charger (12V DC) Generator start
- Charles Industries® 60 amp battery charger (24V DC) engine start
- Batteries: Lifeline® AGM (2) 12-volt wired in series for 24V DC engine starting (New 2017), (1) 12-volt DC for generator starting (New 2017), (8) 6-volt 400Ah wired in series for 24V DC ship service (New 2015)
- Charles Industries® isolation transformer
- 50' 220V 50A shore cable
- 50' 120V 30A shore cable
- 50 Amp shore power hook-ups both fore and aft
- 30 Amp shore power hook-up aft
- Tinned wire throughout vessel
- 24 V DC 800AH house bank
- All LED lighting
- Magnum energy Inverter and battery monitor
- Galvanic isolator
- Newmar 24-12 V DC converter
- CruisAir® reverse cycle air conditioning w/ SMXht controls (76,000BTU in 5 zones)
- ABT® 15hp hydraulic bow thruster with proportional controls
- ABT® 15hp hydraulic stern thruster with proportional controls
- ESI® Fuel polishing system
- Pompanette® flybridge helm chair
- Radar arch
- Steelhead Marine® ES1000 hydraulic crane w/ power rotation
- Maxwell® 3500 HWC hydraulic windlass w/ dual wildcats
- Delta 88 lb anchor with 300' 3/8 " (10 MM) HT chain
- Rocna 40Kg with 450' 3/8 " (10 MM) HT chain
- Saltwater and freshwater wash down on bow
- Dual wing station controls on Portuguese bridge
- Trident® propane locker
- (2) 20lb fiberglass propane tanks
- Sea Star 2 burner stainless steel BBQ grill
- 316L Stainless steel bow eye for anchoring w/ shorter scope
- Textaline window covers for Pilothouse
- Natural teak cap rails
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Fishing rod holder
- Sunbrella canvas covers for windlass, wing stations, fly bridge, helm, BBQ grill and foredeck hatches
- Sunbrella canvas bimini
- Summer kitchen sink
- Carpet throughout
- Flood light on arch
- LED lights around cabin exterior for additional lighting at anchor
- (5) Type I PFD's and distress signals
- First Aid kit
Personal effects & artwork.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 52' 0"
- LOA: 52' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 9"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Engine(s): John Deere 6068 AFM
- Hours: 1822
- HP: 231
- Fuel: 1400 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 125 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Krogen
- Model: 52
Please call or email us with any questions.
610 NW Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!